• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

KawaiiFutureFriend

Friend of the People
Years
Oh boy I should really start paying more attention to this thread xD

@ Nymue - Trust me, it's worth catching up on (at least Black and White and 4th gen, I couldn't really give you two cents for anything B&W2 and up). I've been thinking of playing X and Y, just to see if my suspicions are ones that should be ignored.
@ Meganium90 - Thank you for welcoming me~ But yeah, I probably never will get the chance to play them, but it might be just as fun watching others play them, I'll have to give it a try. But then I always get so upset if I see the solution to a puzzle and the player doesn't and then they wander around for hours doing it and UGH. Still, it seems like a fun idea ^^
@ Thepizzatree - (This username needs to become a reality) Welcome to the forums! I'm doing pretty okay myself, but that's probably just me being overly happy for some very bizarre reason.

Years
@ KawaiiFutureFriend - Thats good to hear ^^ Nothing wrong with just beeing happy for no reason, makes the day just that much brighter doesn't it?
I get pretty happy myself when i get off work and get to come home and sit down, listen to music and browse the webs. Always puts me in a happy mood no matter how bad the day might be =3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 25, 2013
Hello everyone!
Finally back on after a couple of weeks after joining D:.

Years
Hi everybody.

I'm new here (could you tell)

Well hello there and welcome!

I understand if you're shy, I'm like that at times too. Anyways, what made you join PC? Loads of people come here for different reasons, like discussing Pokemon, looking for ROM hacks, trading/battling etc. Our forum is so diverse I'm sure there's something you'll like. Have fun and if you have questions don't hesitate to ask any moderators!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Howdy-do, everyone. Another newbie here, looking to settle in~ :)
Hi there, Jakku! It's lovely to meet you. <3 You will settle in here just fine :D You'll love it here :) Hope you are enjoying your stay~

Hey there, nice to meet another newbie here ^^
Hi there, pizza tree! Here's pizza for everyone :D

Spoiler:

Have fun on your stay here. :D I know you will!

Hello everyone!
Finally back on after a couple of weeks after joining D:.

Welcome back! You're still considered new because of your post count, consider this a welcome once again from myself. :D

Hello, I am Ragin i like to play and test out gba hacks
Welcome Ragin! The ROM Hacking section has a section where you can test out ROM hacks that have been made already, or in beta right now! It's like paradise for you. :)

Hi everybody.

I'm new here (could you tell)

Yeah, I could tell. :P Welcome! Like the rest of them, hope you have a wonderful stay! You'll have such an exciting time here. :D

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Oh.Puh.Leaaaseeee!!! I'm no newcomer!!! I'm someone even worse! Something like a mega-newbie or maybe ultra dupa dups newbie...

Boo843e

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hi there,

I'm new to this forum, but not to Pokemon, I've been hooked for... (wow, has it really been 15 years?) quite some time now. I LOVED the 1st gen on the original Game boy and when I saw what they were going for with X/Y, I couldn't resist and went to buy myself a 3DS.

I'm basically here to make a few friends, hopefully some serious ones (not that I don't like a bit of fun), to trade, battle and more.

I can't get my pokemon friend code at the moment (and will not be sharing it publicly), but if we get a conversation going, I might just give it to you.

To all trainers out there : Beware, it might have been 15 years, but I still want to be the very best, like no one ever was!!

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
Hi there,

I'm new to this forum, but not to Pokemon, I've been hooked for... (wow, has it really been 15 years?) quite some time now. I LOVED the 1st gen on the original Game boy and when I saw what they were going for with X/Y, I couldn't resist and went to buy myself a 3DS.

I'm basically here to make a few friends, hopefully some serious ones (not that I don't like a bit of fun), to trade, battle and more.

I can't get my pokemon friend code at the moment (and will not be sharing it publicly), but if we get a conversation going, I might just give it to you.

To all trainers out there : Beware, it might have been 15 years, but I still want to be the very best, like no one ever was!!
Yeah i havent bought X or Y yet but just got a job so im so excited about getting the game they sold out at walmart so i got some time

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013

So you had a 15 year lull? Ha! I'll beat you down with 100 pokèmons at once. Let's see you beat me with that number! And no one can ever be the best when noone ever became best!!! That'll just put to better! Duuuuuuuuhhhh?!?! :sillyface:

Seriously though, welcome welcome. I would have take you up on that challenge but sadly I am still having second thoughts on buying a 3ds. I am still on Black 2 and haven't progressed far. That what happens to me when I do not have anyone to play with.

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
So you had a 15 year lull? Ha! I'll beat you down with 100 pokèmons at once. Let's see you beat me with that number! And no one can ever be the best when noone ever became best!!! That'll just put to better! Duuuuuuuuhhhh?!?! :sillyface:

Seriously though, welcome welcome. I would have take you up on that challenge but sadly I am still having second thoughts on buying a 3ds. I am still on Black 2 and haven't progressed far. That what happens to me when I do not have anyone to play with.
when i buy the game ill kick your butt Chntz if you want

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
Years
Lol. I'm not on XY and am still procrastinating on buying a 3DS.

If you're procrastinating but you have the money, I'd say totally go for it! I got mine used at a local exchange for $130, and it works like brand new. I'm also a procrastinator but I sprung and bought a 3DS along with Y on its release date! ;w;

You'll love it. Plus I'll be able to battle you. ouo

Also, welcome to the forums!

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
Years
This message. ♥

I do not have the money yet but if I save, I can buy one in two months. :)

Ahh. Well, hang in there! You'll have the money sooner or later, and the community will be waiting. Until then, if you don't mind spoilers, you can come and speculate with us~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back