• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Pokemon Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
That Pikachu's Goodbye episode made me cry every time. I remember dreading it coming on every cycle of the show because I knew I would cry watching it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I really tried not to cry in the episode when Ash, Brock and Misty has to go on different paths and said their last farewell to each other. Darn it, I had asoft heart that time...

Really though... It touched my heart and I really wished they won't part ways... Oh well...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
I still cry when I see "ByeBye Butterfree" I will NEVER give up hope that the writers will bring butterfree back, even if temporary :/

The fight with Ash and Richie is sad too, Ash only lost due to the fact his pokemon were completely worn out from getting him to the stadium in time, as well as the battle with team rocket >_<

Then Lapras in Luxury is sad too, but a good kind of sad, a reunion then a parting, kinda like when Togetic left.

Anela

I see you.
Years
Episode wise, the episode when Pikachu almost leaves Ash was sad for me when I first saw it, but it probably wouldn't be now. Not many episodes have made me very sad.

Movie wise, the 8th movie, when Lucario finds out what really happened with Aaron still makes me cry after I've seen it about 100 times... but I refuse to believe he actually died... that's just me. Latios' death in Pokemon Heroes was also really sad, that makes me cry too. About the 9th movie, I was a little sad the first time I saw it, but it doesn't really affect me much. I thought Manaphy and May's relationship was really cool.

Max210

Ultimate P\/\/ /\/3|2Z!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
for me, the saddest episode was pikachu's goodbye. it just always mad me so sad to see it.

movie-wise, i used to say the first movie. Until I discovered my sadistic side. now I laugh my butt off and say "quick! Grab ash and we can use him as a nice statue for our garden." Now i'd say it's a tie between movie 5 (poor latios. Why did he have to die? *sniffle*) and movie 8 (Because lucario Died). I can't really say movie 10 because darkrai came back. And defnitely not movie nine, i was glad when it ended.
If you watch the credits, Lucario and Aaron are walking towards the castle with chocolate. At least I think it was the castle. I can't remember, it's been a while.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Bye Bye Butterfree is still sad. I watched it online just now, and I have to say, it still makes me sad. During the montage, the minute it shows Metapod evolve and the theme song starts playing...I felt like crying, lol.

I'm with Myzou. The writers need to at least show us if Butterfree's alive or not. :'(

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Bye Bye Butterfree was just stupid. Ash is just a big cry baby, he gets upset in almost every episode, the writers make a fool out of Ash Ketchum. I actually laughed when I saw Bye Bye Butterfree the first time, I actually pointed at the screen from the sofa and called Ash a crybaby. 0_0

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Bye Bye Butterfree was just stupid. Ash is just a big cry baby, he gets upset in almost every episode, the writers make a fool out of Ash Ketchum. I actually laughed when I saw Bye Bye Butterfree the first time, I actually pointed at the screen from the sofa and called Ash a crybaby. 0_0

He cried because one of his friends was leaving him for, like, ever. He hadn't ever had to say goodbye to anyone else before and that's what it said at the end of the episode. I don't see how crying because someone leaves makes you a "cry baby". He gets upset EVERY episode, huh?

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Lucario and the Mystery or Mew had really sad parts in it (poor Lucario).
Episodes:
"Meowth Rules!" -About Team Rocket's bond.
"As Cold as Pryce" -Story of the gymleader Pryce.
"A Poached Ego" -Team Rocket losing their Pokemon.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
The first movie, the celebi movie, the jirachi movie, the lucario movie, the last butterfree episode, and the manaphy movie.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Ahh the goodbye pikachu always gets to me :(

Andd i would say the episode where Misty leaves makes me sad T_T

JamesLuver

Fanfic Writer
Years
The saddest episode for me was "A Poached Ego". I absolutely adore that episode. But "Sweet Baby James" is probably the next saddest for me, because I adore Chimecho.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
The ending of Pokemon Heroes where Latios died. I was so dramatic. I pulled the "Oh no!" put my hand over my mouth (which was half hanging open) and I balled my eyes out. Latias was so sad and I was just sitting there like "NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!" it was so sad. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back