• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GFA's Pixel Place

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
You know what? I just did some playing around with mouth's, and I'm sticking with Nintendo. They don't look good. Now if I remember correctly, some of you still had some problems with Ash's hair. Which one is the best?

Next on my imaginary schedule, fix Brock...

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Hmm. OK. Of the top 2, number 1, or number 2?

Atomic Reactor

idk. i cant really see the difference between the two.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
lol. That's a good point.

I zoomed in so you can see the difference, now which one, left or right? I think I like the right one better...

Atomic Reactor

but yeah, the 2nd one is a lil better i guess

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I know. I guess my perfectionist is showing... I'm trying to refine my Brock OW, but have detirmened he's to tall. Does anyone know were I can get a basic DP style OW, it would help a lot.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Awh, thanks you guys... *falls out of chair* Anyway. Now that Ash is done. As I said, next is Brock. I've been working on his hair. But before I post. Does anyone know were I can get a DP 'doll' OW? It's kind of necessary for my new Brock. For now, you can see what I hope to be, the completed Ash sprite of all generations*...

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Original

Advanced

DP

If you still have problems or C&C, just post so!

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Update:

Well, since I've apparently died. I'll bring you back what I promised you *the unimaginable time amount of* 3 days ago. I don't like him very well, but his hair is closer to what it should be hmmm...

here's the old one

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
ah! thats some scary hair you got there, id re do it looking at the frlg ow fir reference

lol. Yeah I know really hate it... But it's much closer to how his hair should be... Now I need to make it less hideous... I just realized, I'm not subscribed to my own thread...

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I thought I'd try a sprite, not an OW. I know, it's absolutely horrible, but here. Hide you eyes!

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
Years
I'm loving the Advance Misty sprite, I'm comparing the originals from the Cartoon to these sprites and they match perfectly.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I'm loving the Advance Misty sprite, I'm comparing the originals from the Cartoon to these sprites and they match perfectly.

Well thanks, thats kind of my goal.

Update:
A C&C of a even newer Brock

And A C&C of Ash and Brock

Last edited:
Back