• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexuality

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
Definitely bisexual. Androgyny is a+. As for romance... well, I've only had crushes on guys thus far, but I'm sure if I found the right woman I would be fine. Until the point where I can comfortably place myself in one or the other I just say "bi" and I'm done with it.

Years
I'm so surprised at the amount of people here who aren't exclusive to one gender. I have known a few girls who claimed to be bisexual for attention but they were all straight in the end.

Years
Straight; I've seen a lot of handsome dudes, but I'm not attracted to them like I am with females. :]

Mentalii

Back
Years
I'm heterosexual. I like guys. I'm attracted towards guys, physically and romantically.
I wouldn't mind dating a female for one day, you know, just for fun, but, no way we have sex. We wouldn't go further than kissngi.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
I have to hold myself back from going all the way with my fiancee (even though I REALLY want to and she does as well) but we're saving tribadism for after we're married. Our bodies may yearn and burn for each other but willpower and custom holds us in place. But once we wed, we wont leave the house for days with all the loving that will be going on.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I'm straight, but I would date a bisexual person. I may even try dating a transsexual, so would make me bi I guess?

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
Years
I'm gay, but I'm not a dater. I can't see myself being in a committed relationship at the moment. I probably could do it now, but it's not my first priority. I'm still in high school, so I have plenty of time to figure everything out. Personally, I find close friendships more rewarding, so that's what I go for if I'm talking to a boy I find somewhat attractive. A lot of friends are boys. That's how it's been for most of my life, so I don't find it awkward when talking to them.

Last edited:
Years
Straight. I have no problem with gay or bisexual people but any curious thoughts on my end are brushed aside due to my beliefs. We all know where the Catholic Church stands on the issue, but its members are also called to accept homosexuals with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. So I weep for the ones who lack these things -_-

Now that it's out of the way, I will confess that I've had dreams about other guys. Seeing as there is no attraction, I just brush it off as dreams and nothing more. I feel more attracted towards women than men but as I mentioned I have no problems with people who have other sexual preferences.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
I've only ever had sex with men, so I won't rule anything entirely out. But I'll just say I'm only interested in men, as I don't seek out female partners like I do males.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
Straight and currently engaged. No issues with gays.

With that said, I also have no problem admitting another man is good looking. If you're good looking, you're good looking. It's obvious to everyone so why can't you say it without being called gay? I'm secure in my manhood, dunno why so many guys aren't. ::shrug::

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
Years
straight male, but i fully support homosexuality in all ways, it's not my place to judge another person based on what gender they peruse so more power to you guys and gals!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Gay. Unfortunately my mother lacks to understand it and thinks it's in my head.

Every day is an uphill battle... O.o

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Good luck! I hope she wises up eventually :/

Well, she sorta has reason to, since I actually had a crush on my female best friend around the time I realized; but I'm not bisexual. I can't believe I told you guys that... no one else knows except us two.

I call girls pretty if they are, but the thought of ever going too far with one grosses me out. O.o

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'm a bi female who leans more towards females. I'm 80% attracted to females, 20% to males. I realized recently--like a few months ago recently. I don't care what sexuality anyone is--it's whatever makes you happy. And I don't care if it's flaunted in front of my face anymore--it's fine with me. Just don't obsess over your sexuality.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
She'll come around in time, AngelicSpirit. Don't let it worry you too much, it's a lot for a parent to take at first but she'll get used to the idea once she gets over her denial. If you need to talk to anybody you can VM me any time, or there's an LGBT Club here where you can talk to a wider audience about all your issues :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2019
I'm a straight man. Looking for love. Even though I'm a good flirter, I'm pretty shy too at the same time, which is kind of my weakness. (lol, sorry about that good flirter part but yeah... {XD}

Back