• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Ha. I love Mother 2/Earthbound, and its sequel (if that's what you were referring to).

I plopped down onto my bed and closed my eyes. Absol had already settled himself, and fell into a deep slumber. I wasn't as lucky and lay there for what seemed like hours. Growing increasingly bored I sat up, and grabbed a Pokéball.

-------

As Banette materialized he let out a trademark cackle and looked around. His enthusiasm faded as there was no opponent, and he looked at me with confusion.

"I thought we could spend some time together," I said.

He didn't look amused.

"We've never been on the best of terms, I know that, but can't we put that aside for just once?"

Banette thought for a minute, and sighed as best a ghost could. I smiled, and got up to open the door.

"Come on, let's explore the ship."
-------

Banette floated around uneasily. I felt sorry for him, not in just the fact that he'd only been sent out for battle, but the sad reality of his kind. Vengeful, lonely beings whose sole purpose is to track down the person who threw them away. Searching day and night in the junkyards and alleys where they were discarded. It was a sad existence, and it seemed that so few trainers took the time (and pity) to attempt to train one.

An announcement snapped me out of my train of thought. It went on about services being closed, and said we needed to form teams.

"Well, so much for eating today."

I beckoned for Banette to follow and we went off in search of the gym decks.
-------

When we got there the deck was filled with the other trainers and their Pokémon. I didn't recognize a lot of them, but that's what I get for not traveling enough. Banette was quite bored, so I let him wander, sending out Hypno as something of a replacement. He wasn't much better, but it's the thought that counts.

I think an hour passed. I didn't care enough to check the tablet I was given, and Hypno had hypnotized a couple trainers and was making them act like Pokémon (to which many had a good laugh). It was at that point I noticed a green Pikachu in the crowd, and stopped to stare blankly at it.

Years
[I'm referring to the MOTHER series, yeah. I'm aware of MOTHER 3 on the GBA, however nintendo refuses to port it to america, no matter what and there's no sign of a MOTHER 4. Until then, I 'm looking and hoping for an indie group to make an awesome spiritual successor. Until nintendo recognizes and decides to refer it as MOTHER, I'll keep calling it Earthbound. Besides, there are a lot of people who don't even know about MOTHER 3, like the composer Brental Floss who had a comic made to egg Ness for not having a sequel to his game, though a sequel was already made.]
-----------
As Shadoan was trying to talk a few other trainers into joining Skyward, Irek had a feeling of being watched as he turned his head to face Mortimer. "... What? Ever seen a Green Pikachu BEFORE?!" "Don't antagonize the others Irek. You already agitated 3 women, 2 men and two 10-year-old childern. Were trying to get trainers to join us, not scare them off." Irek kept watching Mortimer and his Hypno as it kept hypnotizing other trainers to act like pokemon. Irek tilted his head "... That's as amusing as it is disturbing. Can ya get him to Knock it off!?" "IREK! Let it go!" "I can't help it. I'm partially wasted." "Then round up the others and get them back to the room. With any luck, Jev may have stashed some food before they shut down the main hall." Irek hopped off and rushed to and fro through the trainers and towards the elevator where he hit the up button. Shadoan walked over to Mortimer.

"Was it you he was yelling at?... Sorry about him, we've had a little beer and it effects his system more than the rest of us; he's a nice guy once he's fully sober... My name is Shadoan, I'm a previous contender to Earth and Sky, so I know how to survive in the region and its harsh terrains. I'm leading my own team, if your new to E&S and aren't signed up with anyone, I still need someone to join in with me or vice versa... The region doesn't have any of the poke berries your use to seeing elsewhere in the world and I have experience with the botany from roots to leaves, fruits and other odder items you probably aren't use to seeing."

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Playing Mother 3 was great. The fan translation was top notch, and I can't wait for the unofficial Mother 4 to come out this December. Anyway...

Still somewhat reeling from the talking green Pikachu, I replied to what I can only assume was its trainer:

"It's no problem really. I've uh, dealt with far worse than that."

I shifted uncomfortably as Hypno began focusing on the other Pokémon and making them act like humans before continuing.

"Anyway, yeah, I'd like to join you Shadoan. It sounds better to be teamed up with a veteran than another newcomer."

By this time Banette had returned, and was reveling in Hypno's little game. His raucous laughter was really breaking the moment.

"Oh, and before I forget," I said as I extended my hand, "Name's Mortimer Slartibartfast, but you can call me Morty."

Years
Playing Mother 3 was great. The fan translation was top notch, and I can't wait for the unofficial Mother 4 to come out this December. Anyway...

Still somewhat reeling from the talking green Pikachu, I replied to what I can only assume was its trainer:

"It's no problem really. I've uh, dealt with far worse than that."

I shifted uncomfortably as Hypno began focusing on the other Pokémon and making them act like humans before continuing.

"Anyway, yeah, I'd like to join you Shadoan. It sounds better to be teamed up with a veteran than another newcomer."

By this time Banette had returned, and was reveling in Hypno's little game. His raucous laughter was really breaking the moment.

"Oh, and before I forget," I said as I extended my hand, "Name's Mortimer Slartibartfast, but you can call me Morty."

Shadoan took his hand and shook it, smiling. Shadoan took notice to his blank expression and he chuckled. "Oh, the talking pikachu... I guess, since were teammates, I can bring you up to speed on what I do know. Earth and Sky has two forms of Officers divided into two divisions. The human division consists of these Agents like the chefs and the trainers we had to fight earlier to gain access and board the Behemoth. The pokemon division contains only pokemon to what the league refers to as 'Ascended.' They have more IQ, have a second element they can master and can be taught how to speak to us in plain old human tongue. They can't EVOLVE, that's one of their drawbacks among others... Irek joined my team after the last tournament, wanting to see the world outside of Lethia and he's stuck together with me and the others ever since... It's best you wrap your mind around it as soon as possible, you will be seeing a lot more like him."

Shadoan looks around and slightly chuckles. "Well, shall we try to find more for our team? We can discuss our pokemon once we've grouped up with who we can. Until then, if you have any questions about Lethia, ask now."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Luke Clifford - Team Gold

Since it was obvious I was to take the first move, Kelden leapt forward as instructed. I wasn't certain whether having Kelden first was a good idea, for I sensed far more powerful pokémon in her hand.

"Oh, before I officially begin my turn, I'd like to just clarify that this will be 2 on 2!" I shout. Now I racked up my next few moves. It was simple. Gastrodon were slow movers, meaning I could hit it with some ranger, however it's ground type attacks worried me slightly. If I could find a way to get out of being hit by one of these attacks I would be find and Gastrodon would be knocked out in the first few rounds. There is the possibility that Cabbage expects me to avoid a ground type attack and instead plans to hit me with water, the two being her stab techniques, however Kelden being a very land based pokémon would be targeted with a ground type attack anyways. My only other option was for him to go Aura.

Of course, having a mental link, Kelden could think about all my planning and stood central to the field. This way, Kelden would beat both pokémon hopefully without damage.

Aura mode was, to Kelden, like an AIM diffusion field. He gains a sensory range of sorts that helps him navigate and avoid attacks, and with his psychic abilities he can often predict movements and hit designated areas.

With a flick of his arms, the black marks on Keldens body begin to glow a bright blue, the lights travelling up his arms and down his body, until Kelden opened his eyes. They were a bright blue and had little to no life in them. I didn't like it much but it was necessary. I couldn't keep him in this state for too long though.

Kelden then leaps backwards at incredible speed and does an easy backflip before pressing his hands out in front of himself and thrusting them into the air. He begins to build up a ball of energy in which he would fire at the Gastrodon. The blue orb grew in seconds, until it was fired at it's designated opponent. The inevitable Aura Sphere flies towards the blobby monster at high speed.

"You shouldn't have let me have the first move!" I smirk.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

Onward With Style!

I just smirked at Luke. I knew he would use that move, given the fact that Gastrodoon resists to Steel moves. Plus, Aura Sphere is very common between Lucario users. I should know that, my sister told me all about it. As I look to the battlefield, I see Gastrodoon took quite a hit but he's standing proud. I sure hope that Lucario isn't his strongest though, hopefully he has a stronger pokemon to use against me. I smile at him. He's very precise about what to do, and he probably expects me to use a Ground or a Water move. STAB on pokemon is awesome anyway. But still, what to do? I know what he might rack up. He'll be prepared by a lot for ground moves, but he will expect water moves too. The thing is that I'm not stupid.

Given the awareness that Lucario is a special attacker, he's bound to use pulse moves. Maybe he's also got a Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse with him, or something else like... I'm trying to decipher what moves he has. Aura Sphere covers one, he obviously has to have a steel type move, and the rest to cover. But I'm pretty sure he has no grass moves. Lucario is pretty fast so he's probably been trained to avoid ground type moves. But what I'm about to do will be pathetic, but it's worth a shot.

" Standby Terrain! Use Muddy Water! Strike him directly!"

I smile as brown water comes crashing down at Lucario. I just hope it works.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

'Muddy Water' Kelden repeats in his head. It had that ground quality that made it effective against Lucario's like my Kelden. She must think I'm weird since I haven't spoke a single word, or maybe she thinks Kelden is acting on her own. Or, I could stop underestimating her altogether. Instead I should think of a way to avoid this attack in 5 seconds.

'Plain terrain, no boulders, a straight shot coming after Kelden. Avoiding it by moving up would be the only option, therefore using the aura would probably be the only way to detect when the shot would hit and avoid it perfectly.'

Kelden acts accordingly at first but then an idea comes into my mind. Flash Cannon could possibly push Kelden into the air with the force of impact. Kelden may take damage concidering the close range but it would hardly compare to the damage by Muddy Water.

Again, Kelden repositions himself as the pulse of water flies towards my partner. A steel orb forms within his hands and he points it towards the floor. Come on, sometime now.

The stream of water is inches from Kelden, and with a crash a small cloud of smoke brushes past my face. He needs to use that attack again whilst under the cover of the smoke. I know Kelden is fine, otherwise I would have heard a warning from him. As the cloud pass Kelden charges out of the cloud with both of his palms filled with the same energy used to created enough force to push him into the air in order to dodge the previous attack. Still in air, he pushes the two collections of energy and ejects his forepaws out; a beam of silver light flies towards the unexpecting Gastrodon at phenominal pace - and this isn't even the start of what Kelden can do....

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

A Tale Dark and Grim

I smile. He really has no idea. I expected something like that. Lucario is pretty good alright, but he has no idea what's coming. I expected him to diverted my attack. He was planned. Now that Lucario is in mid-air, Luke here thinks that I can't use a ground move on him. That's where he's wrong. I find it pretty serious he hasn't said a word, yet there's something odd on how Lucario moves... Like if someone was telling him so. I shake the thoughts out. Get on with the show!

" Now Terrain! Get him with Hidden Power!"

I smile as Gastrodoon release his powers to Lucario. He doesn't know what my Gastrodoon's hidden power is, but I sure know that it's a type that can kill Lucario. I'm being wise and not saying what it is. Who knows what other pokemon Luke has. The best thing I can do is to knock out Lucario before he does to me.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

I chew my lip slightly as Cabbage orders Hidden Power. Not the most powerful attack, but it was surely going to be atype capable of dealing a lot of damage. Oh well, Kelden already alerted me of this.

'The rotation of the energy is strange, I can't tell what type it is, but it doesn't matter.'
'You're right, it doesn't matter. You know what to do don't you?'
'You want me to use the aura?'
'Yeah...'
'I'll be fine, I promise...'
'Okay but this better knock out that Gastrodon or I'm gonna be pissed.'
'Yeah, yeah I know.'

Kelden's blue glow intesnifies and in a moment the world stands still. Everything, going in slow motion. The people to the side are noticeable and every single move Gastrodon makes is easy to read. In fact, Gastrodon hadn't moved an inch since the battle had begun, which obviously proved it's a slow pokémon. A physical fighting pokémon would probably struggle, which is probably why Cabbage chose Gastrodon, as the inital thought when using Kelden would be it's physical attacks, however, Kelden is a special attack user.

I hear Kelden babbling on about some numbers and degrees and so on so forth, but I ignored it all and bit my lip. Kelden, if I wasn't also in slow motion, (bearing in mind only me and Kelden were actually physically in slow motion) would probably be zooming around like a Ninjask. He lands, rolling, as Gastrodons Hidden Power flies off behind him slowly. He was now standing right in front of the opponents pokémon, a hand above with a blue orb of power (Aura Sphere) charged up. Then the visual slo-mo vanishes, and Kelden sends a small smile at Cabbage cheekily as the sphere is released.

Of course, to the crowd, Kelden speed simply increased dramatically like a zooming dot and ended up right in front of Gastrodon. It might be unfair, but Kelden was suffering now. I could see his breaths build up, and there were already dark patches on his skin where the Aura had bruised him. If Gastrodon had something else held up it's sleeve (as unlikely the situation seemed conicdering nobody was expecting this,) then that's just madness.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

Whole Hearted Effort

I hate that I have to make my friend suffer like this. My attacks barely hit Lucario and that many Aura Sphere hits are taking a lot out of Terrain. But Terrain isn't the only tired one here. Lucario seems a bit tired himself, and I have a feeling he's doing his best to not show it. Looking at the bright side, at least more people are watching us. This should be good, but it's also trouble for me. I can't look like an idiot around all these people. I have to save my strongest before I summon. My Gastrodoon won't be going down without a fight.

There's something suspicious on how Lucario and Luke communicate. It's like telepathy or something like that, but I never met anyone that has those powers to share. Maybe their bond is stronger than I think...

" Gastrodoon, Earthquake now!"

Gastrodoon shakes the ship and the attack quickly approaches to Lucario. Lucario may avoid it based on his speed, but I'm pretty sure if he knocks out Terrain, he's bound to switch out. I need to think what am I to do fast.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

'Well he's certainly faster than I expected, that's for sure.'
'You're telling me...'
'Jump up, but keep the Aura Sphere, just release it after the earthquake attack.'
'That might work, but we have to keep in mind we have no clue what type of hidden power it's got.'
'We don't need to know, as soon as the earthquake attack is finished just use Aura Sphere instantly, he's cornered now.'
'We still don't know the last move...'
'Gastrodons can't learn mirror coat, and if she was going to use protect or detect she would have done so already to scout my moves out, we will be fine.'
'Alright, here goes.'

Kelden leaps up into the air as the earth pokémon unleashes it's attack. With haste Kelden releases the blue orb of energy directly at his foe.

I finally decide to speak up to my opponent Cabbage, just before what I hoped would be the final strike.

"I like you. You're Gastrodon is powerful, and you have a way of making up what you lack in speed with incredible defensive abilities. I simply admire your Gastrodon," I say rather monotome. Kelden, after so many years he still hasn't been hit by a single attack. I wasn't going to let that record drop now!

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

Stop And Drop

Ugh... Damit! At least I made it this far. It was always my intentions to lose and all, but at least to strike Lucario with damage?! Well, at least not only more trainers gathered around and saw us but they also look at Lucario with horror. I smile.

" Well speed can't be everything Luke. Durability is also something pokemon should have. Great match, but I'm done here, and nice Lucario by the way. Return Gastrodoon, good job today."

I withdraw Gastrodoon to his pokeball and I step away from the battlefield. Random trainers greeted me out and wanted to shake my hand. The others were either approaching Luke or just walking away. I was instantly surrounded by a sea of people.

" Wow, that's some Gastrodoon!"

" You're awesome! To withstand those attacks for that long..."

" That was the most intense battle I saw..."

" Hey, what team are you? Any team will bound to get you."

The people kept pushing me away from Luke and surrounding me like the paparazzi. Just great. At least I have their attention now as I begin to speak with the mob.

" I am Cabbage for your information and I am already part of a team."

" Seriously? Which Team?"

" Who was that other trainer?"

" I want to battle you next."

These people are overcrowding me. To think I lost the match yet they surround me like I won. But I really need them to shut up! Wait, I have..."

" Go Flygon!"

Terra comes out and roars to the crowd. There. They shut their bloody mouths up.

" Now that I have you attention, I am Cabbage, a proud member of Team Gold! The battle you just witnessed was with Luke, another member of Team Gold! So if you really want to battle us, take some time to observe our leader's Lucario! So if you can excuse me..."

I push the crowd away and go to the deck of the ship, with Terra following me. I smile as I see Terra breathe the fresh sea air... Oh, wait. I left Luke to fend of the rest of the people. Oh well, I'll go find him later.

" And the next time we battle Luke, I won't go so easy on you..."

I withdraw Flygon and I stare at the sea. Johto is so not ready for us, especially for Lucario. I make a mental note to ask Luke about him and Lucario. That has me curious. I take out the tablet and play around with it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

To say I enjoyed the battle would be a slight overstatement. It was only 1 v 1 and the tactics I used were pretty basic. After the battle had finished I was swarmed by about 10 people all asking about my Kelden and how I hadn't used a single word to command it, and other questions about the blue light. Kelden himself was a bit worn out but had caught his breath back slightly.

'I like her.' I say to Kelden rather suddenly.
'Yeah, I like her too.'

I got another 2 requests to join Team Gold which I denied, which was kinda strange concidering I acepted the first girl I encountered. I also noted that Cabbage had referred to me as the Leader. I suppose I was stronger but I was no doubt expecting a full on battle with her eventually, even if we were in the same team. The only thing we needed now was some form of alliance.

I wanted to find the boy that caught my eye earlier, however when I did notice him he was with another boy. Strangely I knew the boys name. Morty or something. I just saw it by chance on some trainer files earlier on when I was in my room, and remembered him. I had to wonder if he noticed my battle. The other one, Shadow or Shadaon or something... He was a veteran to the games. I needed to check up his team data. I opened up my phone and flicked through the app at all the teams available. Jasper... Unicorn... Seriously? How childish... Skyward... I was quickly checking the people who had made the original team and saw the name Shadaon was below it in small letters. I clicked on the team and the goal wasn't too bad. Just peace and whatnot. A silly goal to just want peace but I could roll with it.

Maybe I should go find that girl that I met earlier... What even was her name?

I searched through the crowds for my first Team Mate, hoping she would come to me first. Where the hell was she? The crowds seemed to divert as groups of people were huddling together. One group of people that REALLY bugged me was this group of about 13 teenagers who all seemed rather ruggish, and I knew they would be a problem later on. They could possibly even try killing for the badges. I'm pretty sure that ISN'T in the rules, so in theory they can probably do that. I believe their team name was 'Skull' which really doesn't help them much. Everone is basically trying to avoid them, but maybe I could have a little bit of fun? My mind had completely slipped and the thoughts of the girl vanished from my mind.

"Hey," I said quite plainly. I see the biggest one there, a rough lad with dark black hair and huge muscles step forward slightly so he was face to face with me.
"What do you want?" he says, trying to sound threatening.
"To say hello," I say. I sound really boring and plain, there was little to no emotion in my voice.
"What's up with that Lucario of yours?" another boy questions. He seemed like a typical teen, having spots all over his face and long hair that swept in front of his eyes. I think I snorted slightly.
"Do you have a problem with that Lucario. And actually I came to ask for an alliance." A few of them looked around shocked at my words. If I form an alliance with these guys I can basically keep them off my grill. Just pushing them aside and using them when need be for a small price would be perfectly fine. I could see them talking to each other for a while. I was probably no older than them to be fair, but I was far more mature and looked much older, (or so I've been told,) so I think at they moment they see me as an adult. Which is good.

"Fine. We will have an alliance on one condition, tell us how your Lucario does all that stuff." I chuckle slightly, and so does Kelden.

'They're so nosy.'
'Yeah tell them the wrong information.'
'Not much point to be fair, but if I could come up with something on the spot I seriously would.'

"We have a telepathic connection. You shouldn't act so shocked concidering theres a walking talking green Pikachu on board, and basically all off the pokémon in the police form have tonuge. Kelden has an Aura ability which was probably noticeable by the blue flashy lights, and that just helps him focus energy so he can predict attacks and so on so forth. He's the only pokémon capable of doing it, apart from Riolu, but even still it's rare that such a thing can happen. It's sort of like an extended ability, but with consequences." I end my speech there, showing off with a sarcastic bow. I glared at their leader for a second before he pulled out his hands with a small grin.
"Here's to an alliance," he said, but I could already tell he didn't want to keep it for too long. It was fine.
"Too alliance, and stuff," I say reaching out for his hand and shaking it with a firm grip.

I quickly pass Cabbage, and stop beside her for a second.

"I made an alliance with Team Skull, but keep an eye on them okay?" I then walk away without another word. I proceed to stand around where no trainers were congesting and lean against a wall, staring at the other side of the room. I made my first alliance, but I still wanted Team Skyward to be my alliance. I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

Introduction Team Skull

Luke came a little while and said:

" I made an alliance with Team Skull, but keep any eye on them, okay?"

Then he left without saying another word. Huh. So Team Skull. Not the most original name, but I better check it out. Of course I'm doing so without mingling with them. Then again, I can't do this in public. Sorry Ace, I think. You're going to miss your spa appointment. I briskly walk towards my room and dig in my backpack and finally find a little something my sis made me.

" Go Starly!"

Ace comes out and shakes himself, but cries in disappointment when he sees the small camera in my had. He reluctantly perched himself on my shoulder and I clipped the tiny camera on his leg.

" I need you to go around and spy on a bit. They're called Team Skull, and..."

I tap around with the tablet until I load up the data on them.

" Here. Just hover above them and report back in 30 minutes. Okay?"

Starly nods and as I open the door, he's off. Well then, now to that spa.
--------

By the time I came back from the spa with Gastrodoon fully healed, Starly swooped in with the camera.

" Good job Ace." I remove the camera. " Return."

He happily goes back to his pokeball and I begin to upload the data. I take out Muddy for fun. He claps his fins and looks relaxed after that massage.

" There. Uploaded the video. Just click here... And play."

All I see are creepy people gather around and talking about random things. After a while it got boring so I fast forward it a bit. I was beginning to think that this is nothing when I hear one word: Luke.

I stop the video and play it back a bit. Then I hit play.

" Boss, you sure that it was a good idea to get Team Gold as an alliance? I'm just saying..."

" He at least gave us valuable information. Luke claims he does telepathy with that Lucario of his. Obviously having him on the same side will prove useful in battles."

So I was right. Luke and Lucario communicate with telepathy. Huh. No surprise there, but at least now I know not to trust them.

" But Boss, don't you think it's suspicious that he came to us? He's obviously using us."

" We're going to use him you know. Imagine raiding all of Johto with him on his side. Plus, I looked up his members. That Cabbage girl can be of use with her Blaziken."

" But we should consider that the mission is at stake.."

" We shall terminate Team Gold once we get to that. Plus, how hard can it be to hide three bodies anyway?"

Three? That means Luke got someone else too? I wonder who it is...

The rest of the video they talk about random things and stop. Just great. They want to kill us. But now that I know, I better be careful and spy on them without them noticing. Muddy looks a bit worried and cries at me.

" Don't worry Muddy. They won't harm us. Well, they can harm me but not you. I'll keep all of you safe. But now to do with this information..."

Last edited:
Years
Day 1

After a while, Shadoan decided to stop for now and led Morty back to the main hall where they took a seat as Irek and the rest of Shadoan's teams walked in. Jev was carrying a large amount of food, beverages and fruits he snuck out earlier. Dumping them on the table except for an energy drink, towards which he proceeded to drink. ".... Alright, Morty, if were teammates, I'll introduce you to my pokemon. Avaith, the Quilava here was my starter form the Jhoto Region. Jev is the Heracross, he can be a handful and can be a little short tempered, but he's great in fighting physically. Ulla is the Pelipper, She is going to be out scout for Lethia to search for any danger's ahead if any at all. Light, the Umbreon, acts as my night watch when I need him too and finally Irek.... Who I hoped worked all the alcohol out of his system." "I did 'mom,' so why not just give me a little slack here... I'm Irek, like he said. I use to be an officer with the league until I quit to help him reach the championship; second it was over, I choose to leave Lethia to explore the world for a while. I also act as a translator when needed to communicate between pokemon and human's. Though I don't really do this job often or on demand so don't hold your breath if you need something right now to communicate too..." Irek turns to Shadoan with a slip of paper he pulls out from under his arm. "Did you get the Luna Roots from the Vendors Floor while they were still cheap?" "How much were they last year compared to now?" "A bundle during the contest cost 200, they cost 50 on the ship now, among other items we ran out of from last year after we left home." "Oh... Well, I hope the ven-" "It is... There are some booths still open. You should go, now, both of you... Or at least just you, I can stay here and keep Morty company." Shadoan sighs as he get's up and makes his way for the elevator.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

There were a suprisingly large array of plants down here. I took the elevator down previously to aquire an understanding of the large selection of things that would be available once inside Lethia, and to familiarize myself with the plantlife. I was currently looking through many various plants, scoffing at a few stalls who thought they could get away using common plants as a medicinal herbs. It was about then that I noticed the boy who intrigued me earlier near a Luna Root stall, which was convenient as I actually needed a couple of those. I flicked through my phone as I walked over to the stall and closer to Shadaon, trying to ignore him at first but I guess I couldn't help but form a weak smile. Wow he was actually kinda attractive up close.

'It's a ten from Len,' Kelden sarcastically laughs. He wasn't with me but he was only in the cabin deck so he could still talk to me.
'Shut up.'

"Hell there sir how may I help you?" A voice from the stall asks politely. I scratch the back of my head as I try to rack up answers.
"Uhh... How many do you reccomend?" I ask innocently. I decided to use this as a chance to talk to Shadaon.

"Sorry to bother you but you're a veteran so... How many Luna roots do you think I'll need?" I tilt my head slightly but my blonde hair still remains fixed in it's quiff. That wouldn't last long in Lethia, and then after I get all sweaty it will flatten and then I'll just have a mop again. Oh well, no worries. I turn back around to the vendor for a second, digging into my right pocket and pulling out a pair of thick black glasses. I put them on and stared at the prices, making a mental note before taking the glasses off and putting them away again.

"Oh, yeah sorry," I say quite awkwardly after suddenly remembering he had no idea what my name was.
"My name is Luke Clifford. I was the one who partook in the battle earlier but I don't think you were there..." I shifted awkwardly as all I was getting currently was a blank stare.
"Oh and, er, my team name is Gold, and we have similar goals if you want to join up with us?" I quickly flick a few buttons on the phone before placing it in front of me, facing towards Shadaon. It showed my team details which I hoped would be the least to convince him.
"Sorry, I'm kinda awkward when it comes to people..." Too damn right. The moment I judge someone it's either act cool and ignore them, or I'm a nervous wreck, like I am with Shadaon. He's a veteran, so I couldn't help but feel slightly overwhelmed. Cabbage was new (I think,) plus she had that cutesie kinda arrogant, 'I'm gonna beat you,' kind of personality. I didn't really view her as much of a threat. And the other girl in the team? Well I honestly don't even remember her name but I'm sure I'll see her again shortly when we enter Lethia.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Finally. Hope is good!
Gelius Prowers- Team Skyward
Change of Directions
Gelius was on S.S.Aqua. He was going to Kanto but the boat stopped near an island.

Looking to the island, Gelius wanted to know what was that island.
"I should Check the island" he thought.
So he called Flygon and he climbed Flygon's back.

"Flygon! Fly to that island!" he shouted.

It only took 30 seconds to fly.
When he reached the island he decided to camp on the forest.

At night, he saw a light...
When he went to investigate, he saw a Camerupt.
Well of course that was Team Magma.
So Gelius just called Sneasel and used Surf.
It was a powerfull Surf that wiped out all the grunts.

Celebi, once more appeared before him.
"Your next destination is Lethia" Celebi said, pointing to the horizon.
Then Celebi disappears.
"Lethia huh..." Gelius said. And he continued "... well we will need another ticket. Right Flygon?"
He climbed to Flygon's back once more and shouted:
"Let's fly back to Olivine city!"

When he reached to Olivine City, Someone called him from the phone. It was Crystal, one of Gelius best friend.
He answered.

"What's up Crys?"
From what Gelius heard it was very bad.
"Gel i need your help now!"
"Whoa! Calm down what is the problem?"
"The orphanage where i work in Violet City is being attacked by a grey pokemon. To me the pokemon looks like an Ice Type." Said Crystal.
"An ice type and grey pokemon... Kyurem... OH MY ARCEUS! Get everyone out of there now! Im coming!"

He hang up.

"Flygon to Violet City! This is an emergency!"He shouted.

Spoiler:

Well hope you liked it.

Gelius Prowers- Team Skyward
Introducing Gold, Silver and Crystal
Gelius reached to Violet City. He saw Crystal hurt.
"Land Flygon!" He shouted. "Are you ok?"
She noded.
"Wait a minute... Where are Gold and Silver? I thought they were here already." Asked Gelius.
"They are late." She said.
"No we aren't!" A voice was heard from the top of a tree.
"Shut up you! It's your fault that we are late!" Another voice was heard.
"Shut up Silver you are ruining our big entrance!" Said one of the voices.
"Shut up you Gold!" Said Silver.

"These 2... are just making a big shame..." I said.

"Well... we came to help." Said Gold.
"You mean I came to help. You came to eat Doritos." Said Silver.
To interrupt this discussion, Crystal kicked Gold and Silver on their faces.
"Guys we have a job to do!"
Me, Gold and Silver nodded

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
CABBAGE
A Proud Gold Member

Kick Out The Compassion

The best thing to do to know exactly when Team Skull will try to be rid of us to mingle with them. Figures, I can study their behavior and also know a fraction of their plans. Of course they will still try to kill me later on, but I'm going to be ready when that comes. Plus, mingling with the enemy can make them a bit less suspicious about your plans if you're willing to stretch things. It's not a good idea if I have Muddy out. He's still scared.

" Return Muddy!"

Muddy happily goes back in and next I summon out Terra. I can show her off and I won't arouse that much questionable looks.

" Out again Terra!"

Terra comes out roaring and flaps her tail around.

" Easy Terra, don't break anything."

I shut off my computer with the firewall and I exit out the room. I lock my dorm and take the tablet with me and study the other Teams. I walk towards the stairs and see some trainers talking to each other. I'm guessing that the main crowd is up. As I walk up I see that I was right, because I have never seen so much mingling in my life. Trainers from all ages are talking. Might as well find the leader, but this place is way too crowded for Terra.

" Return."

I begin walking towards the crowd and finding the ringleader of Team Skull. As I get deeper in the crowd, I begin to think that they retreated to their dorms and I walk back...

All of a sudden, a powerful push sends me falling to the ground. At least my glasses didn't even get scratched, but my left shoulder is on fire.

" Watch where you're going geek."

I look up and see a red haired girl. I feel like I've seen her before but... Oh wait. She's that girl that was questioning the leader. She appears to be my age.

" You're just going sit there like the loser you are? Just because your with Team Skull does not mean we have to..."

" Nita, calm down, will you?"

I look up to see another member of Team Skull, with brown hair and hazel green eyes. I got up and made sure to not say everything in my head.

" Seriously? So you just tackled a random innocent girl like that?"

" You're fault for being the geek vegetable..."

" Nita..."

" Shut up Darius."

This Nita girl obviously has some issues alright. But if she so wants to hate on me, go ahead and do it on the battlefield.

" I'm pretty sure that geek isn't even good in battle. That's why she lost pathetically to a simple Lucario. I'm sure she's not even a good trainer. All she has is her stupid Blaziken..."

That's it. I take Flygon out of her ball and it's like she was there watching everything. Why? Cause she flew to Nita and roared at her face. Nita was startled for a moment and then regained herself.

" Anything further please say it to my Flygon."

" You better consider yourself lucky geek. I left my pokemon behind, but I promise you next time it's on!"

I watch Nita storm away from me, leaving her companion behind.

" Sorry about that."

" Don't worry, she clearly has some issues."

" We haven't been introduced properly. I'm Darius by the way. That was Nita by the way. So you're Cabbage, right?"

" Yeah, blame my parents for that. Please tell me everyone else in Team Skull isn't like her."

" Some are, but they're mostly just plain annoying. If you want, I can properly introduce you to the rest."

I consider this but might as well say yes. I nod my head and return Terra. I follow him.

Years
Day 1

Shadoan blinked his eyes and chuckled a little. "One bundle of Luna Roots will last you 3 days worth for their primary purpose. You use them to repel pokemon from your campsite's so you can sleep safely. You can ground them up and dump them into some boiling water for a longer repel effect or burn them if you need to repel them immediately, though you need to store your team if you do that right now... As to join Gold, I'll have to dismiss, though I only have one other member on Skyward, so I don't mind that we form an alliance if that's what your aiming for..." Shadoan purchases a few bundles of Luna roots, Sol Vines, Kash Seeds and Dream Marsh.

Luna Root
"I guess a basic lesson in Lethia Botony is in order... Follow me to the elevator, we'll head for the floor your team is on, we can meet up in the main hall afterwards... Until then..."
Shadoan holds up the Luna Root Bundle, a tightly wrapped bundle of white flowers with a red/brown stem. "Like I said, Luna Roots are good for repelling wild pokemon, they also help with confusion and sleep due to the stench they give off. We can't exactly smell this, but those out in the wilds will. Luna roots are very common all over Lethia but can be purely visible during evening hours."

Sol Vines
"Sol Vines are a little harder to find since you can only find them up in the mountains. The act as powerful antidotes that can stave off poison for whole day. Though they're incredibly bitter. If you mix them up with some Star Drops, you have a very powerful healing salve that can close wounds and even regenerate damaged or lost skin tissue, though the side effect is that it kicks off your hormones to become more affectionate to those of the sex your oriented with, be you homo or retro. It's also handy as a rope and very sturdy."

Star Drops
"Star Drops are.... Hard to come by... Very hard actually.... While they do exist outside and inside of Lethia, they're very rare to come across... They are mostly used as healing agents to help stop bleeding and have a wide variety of uses, in a sense, you could treat them as naturally growing Full Heal. They are best harvested before they fully bloom before the chemicals they carry evaporate in the burning sun and should be stored in someplace out of the heat... What's even sadder is you can't buy them, you have to go out and harvest them on your own. If you find any during our travels, it's best to scoop them up quickly."

Kash Seeds
"Like Luna Roots, You can find Sunflower like Plants all over Lethia with these. They're naturally sweet and can be used to lure other pokemon out or lead them away. They count as a source of food between us and our fellow pokemon team members and help make a hearty soup when you throw a potato into the pot with them."

Dream Marsh
"These pinkish twigs are better known as Dream Marsh. You can find them in the swamps and they are mostly used as a sedative. If you have cramps, a headache, stretched muscles or an injury, chew one of these and they'll take the edge off; take too many and you'll fall asleep for a good half hour. You can mix these with Sol Vines and Kash Seeds to make a spice to put other pokemon to sleep if they consume it. Very handy to get by those pokemon with territories."

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Well, I'll admit I was somewhat nervous. Granted, Shadoan's Pokémon looked rather nice (except maybe that Heracross), but I still felt uneasy, especially since he left.

'God, I wish Absol was- WAIT.'

I reached into my satchel and pulled out a dull whistle.

"If any of you have really sensitive ears, I'd cover them now," I warned.

The whistle was actually geared toward dog Pokémon, but others could hear the noise as well. The Umbreon whimpered slightly, and Irek screamed out some obscenity as he covered his own ears. I blew for only a couple seconds, but obviously that didn't matter to them.

"Now we wait," I said while crossing my arms. Irek and Light(?) glared, or at least the former did. The others waited in near silence as the elevator opened, and Absol stepped out. Hypno and Banette followed suit, both looking slightly flushed.

"About time. Those two hold you up?"

Absol merely huffed and sat next to me. I smiled and started on the food.

Back