• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I hope they do that in the UK. I want a shiny Darkria.

I have finished EV training my shiny Donphan now. I didn't get any shinies from it though. I am going to make a battling team for WiFi so shiny hunting is off for now. Have no clue about Wifi teams so I have lots to learn. Could anyone help me with the basics of a good team?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Where was it confirmed that the membership pass would be downloaded onto the game? Could you post a link?

Anyways, Darkrai has officially been announced, so I'm definitely gonna need to at least get a shiny Piplup or Turtwig soon. I'll be hunting for it a bit more now.

Wish me luck.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Where was it confirmed that the membership pass would be downloaded onto the game? Could you post a link?

Anyways, Darkrai has officially been announced, so I'm definitely gonna need to at least get a shiny Piplup or Turtwig soon. I'll be hunting for it a bit more now.

Wish me luck.
i edited my post i was just assuming they would give us the membership pass. If they do i would go 4 a shiny 1.

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey guys i have a new shiny... it's a shuckle when i started my emerald i was in the safari zone then when i went in i was lookin 4 a phanpy with a good nature and iv's but rock smashed a rock and there it was. my heart was thumping i was so scared that it would run when i threw food at it. wow that was a rush.

Years
What is a DUPE? And no, stick with Treecko; you've been hunting for it for a long time, and it is easily the best looking of the three Hoenn shiny starters, not to mention the second best shiny starter in terms of looks.
Dreaded Uncatchable Poochyena Encounter? Or was it supposed to be Shiny Uncatchable Poochyena Encounter? (SUPE) Either way, I got duped. On which version did you find those eight or so uncatchables in short succession? Wasn't it Ruby?

No new shinies thus far. I am rebuilding my Synchronize collection. I have EVERY nature except Modest, Timid, Mild, and Bashful. (Yes, I have the other four neutral natures, just to make my collection complete. :D) The only nature I really need is Timid to use on Palkia, yet it's managed to find itself among the last four. (I can't use the Pokéradar to find Abras faster, because I am pre-Elite Four, thus my needing it to use for Palkia. I can't use Synchronize for obvious reasons. =/)

My new Diamond game remains untouched. I'm considering resetting for a Sinnoh starter on it, particularly Turtwig. (I should get ALL the Grass starters! :classic:)

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
good luck to u MetalMario and u $Chuteout$ on turtwig i have not regretted sof resetting fo mine. Though i think now i am oing to split my soft resets between mudkip and combee. i believe if u save in front of a honey tree the same pokemon will come. correct me if im wong.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Dreaded Uncatchable Poochyena Encounter? Or was it supposed to be Shiny Uncatchable Poochyena Encounter? (SUPE) Either way, I got duped. On which version did you find those eight or so uncatchables in short succession? Wasn't it Ruby?

No new shinies thus far. I am rebuilding my Synchronize collection. I have EVERY nature except Modest, Timid, Mild, and Bashful. (Yes, I have the other four neutral natures, just to make my collection complete. :D) The only nature I really need is Timid to use on Palkia, yet it's managed to find itself among the last four. (I can't use the Pokéradar to find Abras faster, because I am pre-Elite Four, thus my needing it to use for Palkia. I can't use Synchronize for obvious reasons. =/)

My new Diamond game remains untouched. I'm considering resetting for a Sinnoh starter on it, particularly Turtwig. (I should get ALL the Grass starters! :classic:)

yo i was wondering if i can finnally be a OFFICALLY in the shinyhunter clan because ive been on this thread for and wondering if i can be in...ps ive been on this thread for like 3months

good luck to u MetalMario and u $Chuteout$ on turtwig i have not regretted sof resetting fo mine. Though i think now i am oing to split my soft resets between mudkip and combee. i believe if u save in front of a honey tree the same pokemon will come. correct me if im wong.

sry but u are wrong if u have honey any pokemon can pop out even after u reset for example i was looking for combees female and it took me 15 tries because pokemon like wurple kept poping up

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Before I join I want to know how do you get Shiny Pokemon ????????????? if so I will join

well theres lots of ways to get shinies theres chaining,SR, random wild/egg...if u need me to explain these 3 just let me know the most common why to get shinies is by chaining which is use by pokeradar if u want to learn more on chaining theres lots of youtube vids about it =]

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years

I found all of those shiny Ziggies on Emerald. And go for Turtwig. It would provide me with some much needed motivation.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
No shinies for me. My WiFi team isn't doing to good in training either. Still after the good IVs along with the right nature. Done some SRing will try and get some more in later.

Years
Before I join I want to know how do you get Shiny Pokemon ????????????? if so I will join
You find shiny Pokémon the same way you find any Pokémon. Every Pokémon (with a few exclusions) has the very same odds of being shiny once encountered: 1/8192. The Pokéradar can improve your odds if you study up on chaining. And please use proper grammar and punctuation.

yo i was wondering if i can finnally be a OFFICALLY in the shinyhunter clan because ive been on this thread for and wondering if i can be in...ps ive been on this thread for like 3months
If you agree to follow the rules, as well as make some sort of effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, you may join.

I found all of those shiny Ziggies on Emerald. And go for Turtwig. It would provide me with some much needed motivation.
Oh. Not cool. The evidence is mounting in favour of R/S seeding properly from the clock, eliminating the possibility of RNG clones. (Well, unless I pulled the battery from my cart, but there's no reason to believe that that would bring back the stat distribution I saw when the Pooches appeared.) Either way, If there is such thing as a correlated ID, then odds are that my Sapphire has one, so there's no reason to despair. I may yet still be on the brink of a shiny Treecko! (maybe even shiny Rayquaza and Beldum later)

Well, I finally caught a Timid Synchro Kadabra. Its trait was "Good perseverance," which is ironic considering the amount of perseverance (at least 100 (Kad)Abras caught) it took for me to finally get the thing! Now that I have it, I must train my team before clearing out Mt. Coronet and beginning to soft reset for a shiny Palkia.

I've been playing Pearl more than the 3rd-gen, so no progress on Treecko, let alone Chikorita.

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
If you agree to follow the rules, as well as make some sort of effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, you may join.

lol do u mean like put periods and stuff...ill try but if i dont do it plz dont get mad i might forget...dang let me retry XD
Lol do you mean like put periods and stuff. I'll try, but if i don't do it please don't get mad. I might forget. -that better
If you do mean what i think you mean then I'll put a effort to do so thanks alot. :P

Years

lol do u mean like put periods and stuff...ill try but if i dont do it plz dont get mad i might forget...dang let me retry XD
Lol do you mean like put periods and stuff. I'll try, but if i don't do it please don't get mad. I might forget. -that better
If you do mean what i think you mean then I'll put a effort to do so thanks alot. :P
Yeah, well it's just that most of the trolls and liar n00bs tend to type using IM speak, so I'm kind of bugged by it easily. Thanks for a "brave effort." And you're in!

Level 50 is still a way's off for my Pearl team. I need to be at least a little overleveled before facing Palkia just so I can be sure I can make the shiny 'catchworthy' without risking killing it or losing any of my own guys. Level 50 is my target, and my team is currently L45. Night.

engage'

a new horizon
Years
I would LOVE to join the SHC! Yes, I am new to PC, but I'm not a noob when it comes to forums and websites.

The only shinies I have so far is a Tentacool, not hacked, from Pokémon Shiny Gold, and a legit, not hacked, Shiny Darkrai. XD

If I can join, can I have some tips for hunting shinies?

Last edited:
Back