The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 5 Days Ago (03:02 PM).
Selly Jr

:/ everyones doing not so good except me this week it seems, I've been absolutely steamrolling people today. I've made many players lives a living hell today :D
Old 4 Days Ago (03:25 AM). Edited 4 Days Ago by Nolafus.
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
Guys, I have big news! I finished my promos and got placed in Silver Division II!

I ended up going 6/4, and the last game was pretty cool. I got stuck playing mid, which is normally where I pull out Galio and steamroll, but I realized that Kennen would be a much better pick to counter their team, and all that jazz. I haven't played Kennen in a few weeks, but hey, why not?

I was super nervous, as I was facing a Jayce, and I was falling behind in lane. Vi ganked, I picked up the kill, and started snowballing from there. By the end of the game, I was 10/4/18, and was pumping out a huge amount of damage. I was just so happy that I was doing well, since I hadn't played Kennen in forever.

I'm just so happy!
Old 4 Days Ago (07:36 AM). Edited 4 Days Ago by Discord..
Discord.
What fun is there in making sense?

Send a message via Skype™ to Discord.
Just gonna put this here

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...this_snowdown/

Quote:
ALL legitimate Riot Games promotions will be hosted ONLY at http://leagueoflegends.com or http://www.riotgames.com!!!!
Old 4 Days Ago (01:29 PM).
RinYoga

Nature: Jolly
You guys/girls will lose your accounts like this. Don't trust stuff so easily lol. Might be a good idea to change password/e-mail and run a virus scan.

If Riot actually did give RP they would announce it in the game client.

Old 4 Days Ago (01:49 PM).
Aslan
the pretender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolafus View Post
Guys, I have big news! I finished my promos and got placed in Silver Division II!

I ended up going 6/4, and the last game was pretty cool. I got stuck playing mid, which is normally where I pull out Galio and steamroll, but I realized that Kennen would be a much better pick to counter their team, and all that jazz. I haven't played Kennen in a few weeks, but hey, why not?

I was super nervous, as I was facing a Jayce, and I was falling behind in lane. Vi ganked, I picked up the kill, and started snowballing from there. By the end of the game, I was 10/4/18, and was pumping out a huge amount of damage. I was just so happy that I was doing well, since I hadn't played Kennen in forever.

I'm just so happy!
Congrats! I'm glad you did really well. That's interesting though, you must of been playing against high silvers since a 6-4 score usually lands a fresh level 30 in S4 or maybe even S3. That or I don't remember how placement match outcomes even work. Probably both. It's also cool that you play Kennen since I always used to stuff his combos up when I did own him. I blame playing on normal cast but now that I use smart, maybe I'll try him again. <3

Also seeing all these new jungle and smite changes is making my brain hurt. Will I even be able to say I can jungle when I come back from Europe? :(
Old 4 Days Ago (02:19 PM).
Nolafus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
Congrats! I'm glad you did really well. That's interesting though, you must of been playing against high silvers since a 6-4 score usually lands a fresh level 30 in S4 or maybe even S3. That or I don't remember how placement match outcomes even work.
My last three matches I was going up against people with gold banners, so I might have been knocking on the door of gold for a while there. My friend said that I was most likely going to be placed in bronze one, so I'm happy to have proved him wrong.

Also, I think I found my main jungler with Wukong. I've played a few games and did decently in all of them. The ganks are amazing, but it can be a little difficult to start out if you don't have a good leash, but I'm able to clear the first three camps without a leash in cases of emergency, so that's good.
Old 3 Days Ago (03:48 PM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Shouldn't someone remove the post so the link is gone? I clicked it aswell before even realising lol. Now hoping I haven't lost anything or got a virus >.>
Old 3 Days Ago (11:11 PM).
Nolafus

I just played a ranked game, and I have no idea what the matchmaker was thinking. It comes to the loading screen and I'm seeing nothing but gold banners. After the game I checked and everyone was either Gold four or five except me. So right off the bat I'm feeling intimidated, and what's worse, is that I'm jungling, my second weakest role. I pick up Wukong and just hope for the best at this point.

The enemy LeBlanc gets first blood on our AP Ezreal (someone didn't realize that someone else picked ADC, so he had to go mid), but thanks to my improved map awareness, I was able to pick up the cleanup kill very quickly afterwards. I farm up to level six, and try out a few ganks. Only a few result in kills, but I was creating a lot of pressure around the map. The enemy team decides to do dragon, and my team comes in just when the dragon is low. I zoom in, and smite steal it right in front of the enemy Vi. I then zoom back out into the enemy squishies, and ult up. We aced them there, and the game kept going in our favor.

I ended the game going 3/5/24, and I'm happy that I just didn't feed, let alone do really well. I can't believe I did that well against people that were two or three divisions ahead of me. Gold, I've got my sights set on you, haha.
Old 3 Days Ago (09:12 AM).
Rengar
The Pridestalker

Nature: Rash
I feel like I've hit a huge stump in my gameplay now, and I don't seem to be getting better at this point, I just keep getting worse and worse. I went from being able to easily smash mid to high gold players, and now I just can barely beat players of my own rank (S5). I don't know what's happened, but it really annoys me.

"Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live."
Old 3 Days Ago (10:17 AM).
Discord.
What fun is there in making sense?

Send a message via Skype™ to Discord.
I have been playing really poorly lately too.

I guess my lack of interest in this game has something to do with it. I went from Silver 1 to Silver 4 then to Silver 1 and now i'm Silver 3 again because of constant trolls and afkers, and normals are terrible because really toxic players have been restricted from ranked until they play a certain amount of normal games.
The fact that i have nothing new to do probably has something to do with it too. I have already played every champion (i have been playing this game for like 3 years so...) so when i want to buy a champion with IP it really feels like boring grinding rather than being satisfied by purchasing a champion i played on a free rotation and liked.

I'll prob move to Strife or other MOBA game that has all the heroes free soon. I'll wait out the new tribunal system and then see what happens with the community.
Old 1 Day Ago (05:53 PM).
ninjaflowers

I main AD Caitlyn shes like the only champion I play
Old 1 Day Ago (01:32 AM).
EeVictinee
Eevee and Victini just fused to....

....... I like runescape better

Hacks I support:

~Enter Cute Eevee GIF here~
Old 1 Day Ago (04:35 AM).
Selly Jr

Runescape... I havent played that game in a long time.t I played that game for 8 years, before I had to stop in order to study for university...

I know my account is maxed now though, I am still good friends with the guy I have my account to.
Old 1 Day Ago (07:13 AM).
Bidoof FTW
Long live the Creed
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selly Jr View Post
Runescape... I havent played that game in a long time.t I played that game for 8 years, before I had to stop in order to study for university...

I know my account is maxed now though, I am still good friends with the guy I have my account to.
Ah, Runescape... I miss that little gem from my youth. I kinda want to get back into that game, but grinding for hours and hours just isn't as fun as it used to be
Old 1 Day Ago (09:13 AM).
Nolafus

I was addicted to Runescape for a few years. I recently checked it out again, and so much has changed. I dropped out right after they introduced dungeoneering. Now they have all these buttons, and it took me a few minutes just to find my inventory. It's way too complicated for me now.

When I logged on a couple weeks ago, I was greeted by a person who immediately walked up to me and was saying stuff like, "Nice green dragon armor noob, what a ******." I was actually able to talk him out of his trolling state, and we had a decent conversation on what has changed, haha. Although he did call me old...

And so this post will have content related back to the topic, I'm going on a trip and won't be able to play LoL for a little over a week. I'm afraid I might lose a bit of my edge. I want to keep improving, but I guess that will have to wait.
Old 1 Day Ago (11:39 AM).
Rengar
The Pridestalker

Nature: Rash
I don't even know what to say at this point. 4 minutes into a game, our Leona gets first blooded on. She afks. Next, Zed just decides to afk right after that. Then our jg, then our adc, and at that point is a 1v5 for me..... This game is just getting too much for me. The amount of rump rustled 8 year olds gets on my nerves. Bad thing is, with my current rank, ranked isn't much better. I find myself just playing customs a lot, because it's almost the only way I have any real fun anymore.

"Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live."
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links