• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I sincerely hope you're successful, Coolboyman. Congratulations. Btw,

Spoiler:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I sincerely hope you're successful, Coolboyman. Congratulations. Btw,

Spoiler:

If the item doesn't say it'll be useful in Prism, it won't. Three of the seven item locations can be found by reading this thread. The other four will be up to you all to find out. I already know what the prizes are for in Prism, and you all will love each and every one of them. Special treats for Pokemon Brown players only. The way to transfer them will be very easy if you read the instructions properly.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
So this is why you aren't doing Rijon Adventures... Well I wish you luck on Prism and the pirate game. Brown IMO, was a complete success for you. Even though I just beat Joe, this is truly incredible so far.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
This was a fun and great game!

I'm just starting prism though, I hope it like this game, or better :D

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Okay, Where can I find HM03 Surf?
And the Pokeflute?

Last edited:

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Wow, it's finally done, I've waited for this to come for quite some time. Congratulations, Coolboyman, Brown is FINALLY done! I'll definitely be playing this through, and finding all of your hidden items. Thanks, you have no idea how much this means to original Pokemon players like me! :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
How does the type wood compare to the other types ,
I just completed your dungeon and damn , what a nice dungeon .
It's a true challenge and how does an item in brown work in Prism ?

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
-facepalm-

Why do I have to deal with this crap? Would you like me to change your diaper next?'

Listen up.

A clean Red ROM is a Pokemon Red ROM that hasn't been altered at all from it's original cartridge form.

You Google "Pokemon Red ROM".

You either rename the sav file the same name as the new Pokemon Brown ROM, or rename your Pokemon Brown ROM the same name as your sav file.

GOT IT?

Okay....thx for the info....

Where in the Final Dungeon do you find the S.S. Ann Ticket?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
How does the type wood compare to the other types ,
I just completed your dungeon and damn , what a nice dungeon .
It's a true challenge and how does an item in brown work in Prism ?

Check the Pokemon Prism topic, theres a type chart.
Coolboyman hasn't told us what each item will do.

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
Years
Okay....thx for the info....

Where in the Final Dungeon do you find the S.S. Ann Ticket?

its in the room with the rocket grunt that gives you Ho-Oh, you need the card key. Also, does anyone know where the final boss is??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back