• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
Hello for all,

sorry but I dont have much time
THIS IS THE TRAILLER OF LIGH PLATINUM COMPLETE VERSION 1.0
DATE 22\01\2011​

STATUS OF GAME ----- 99% Complete (animations few)
TESTING GAME --------- 54 % Complete​

man, the one time i don't check you thread for an update you updates it!!! :) This is amazing and now i can't wait for the 22nd of january!!!

Years
The final beta is coming out on the 22nd next Saturday? That's awesome! :) I'm guessing when you get done beta testing Lauren you will make a video for that too? Also I like how Lucas is wearing his Platinum uniform, and some of the sprites are now changed like Gyarados for example.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
yesss! the final version is coming! anyway i really would like to know how can i evolve my scythers to scizor and other pokemon when i can't trade pokemon in this game ?_?

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
Finally! Hooray! I can't wait to play the final version!
I guess it's gonna be really long ... Two large regions and all the stuff ...
This is probably the best hack here at PC ...

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
i saw zekrom in the last part of the trailler. Jeez, he includes gen V pokemons. Cant wait to play this. But its not in english. *sigh*

Angelo02

Master Trainer
Years
That look anwsome.. Im cant wait to play this.. i just wanna know.. Wesley, if we will can have all the evoltuion available even that trade evolving, like scizor, golem, magmortar, electrivire.. without trading ? in some other way to evolve..

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
That look anwsome.. Im cant wait to play this.. i just wanna know.. Wesley, if we will can have all the evoltuion available even that trade evolving, like scizor, golem, magmortar, electrivire.. without trading ? in some other way to evolve..

Dont forget Alakazam :D
Im really interested in that too

Angelo02

Master Trainer
Years
I think would be a good ideia.. to make a list, with all pokemons available, how they will evolve, and where to find each one.. in addition, another list with the TM nd HM with they location..
I'll be realy glad too, if i can evolve into Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Porigon Z... in some way, without trading.

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
This hack looks promising but I download Pokemon Ruby (Clean) and the BETA 2 and it doesn't work... anyone can help? I might add a video here unlisted so you can see, hold on.
Okay here's the video (hopefully not breaking any rules) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJSwWcHkaSc Can anyone of you tell me if I done something wrong?

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
well weslay is kidding with us...and do not tell me that he has a lot of work...he told us in december he will release it...he could just have told us something...an update,something....
AND FOR CHRIST SHAKE DO NOT DELETE MY MESSAGE AGAIN!!!!!!!1
You are spamming, so why are you complaining? =)

the beta 2 isnt working for me, im using window vista and all it says is that it cant run with my selected theme, and then it changes automatically and wont play the rom...
can someone help me?
I'd say stop using crappy OS but well it's your choice =)
So I advise you to find Pokemon Ruby ROM v1.0 through Google =)

Hello for all,
sorry but I dont have much time
THIS IS THE TRAILLER OF LIGH PLATINUM COMPLETE VERSION 1.0
DATE 22\01\2011

STATUS OF GAME ----- 99% Complete (animations few)
TESTING GAME --------- 54 % Complete

Awesome news Wes!
I knew you were going to complete it very soon =D

Anyone porting this to English?
Just like always me and Sarcastic Prince ;)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I think the names of other people & towns/cities should be changed as well. Fore example, Snowce City doesn't sound too attractive. Prof. Jasmine can stay, but Kaohri definetely has to be changed. That's what I think.
So you think we should do what USA Nintendo does with Japanese names?
Well... I don't know... I've always liked original... but if people want the change we can do it =)

how long will it take to translate this upcoming beta to english?
I'm not going to answer this question and I'd like all of you to refrain from this question ;) I may not look like one, but physically I'm still human and I cannot predict the outcome ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
@all : hello all im kinda new in this forum.. and this s my first post

yesss! the final version is coming! anyway i really would like to know how can i evolve my scythers to scizor and other pokemon when i can't trade pokemon in this game ?_?

i think you can.. just use plain vbalink.. and your BRAIN :)
but it's kinda tricky and you should backup your .SAV file first :)

- first. save your game inside pokemon center. then close the vba
- lets assume your IPS-patched ROM name is pokemon light platinum.gba.. then your save file should be pokemon light platinum.sa1. ithink u should backup this .sa1 file
- open you unIPS-patced ROM with vbalink.. i mean the clean ROM.. (whats again this hack is originally? emerald i think)
- then just import the save file of the patched file (pokemon light platinum.sa1) . (CMIIW: file>import>batteries thein chose the pokemon light platinum.sa1)
- hopefully when it continues it will continue inside pokemo center ( i dunno if this work i this hack, but i have done this to shiny gold and liquid crystal hack and it works.. so i had scizor kingdra gengar etc.. but then i found out that haunter dont have to be traded to be gengar in that hack.. d'oh!)
- just open the second window of vba and do the steps again
- do trade whatever you like.. you will have IDENTICAL save file.. o its up to you what will you do.. then save in the firstl floor of poke ceonter
- open your light platinum.. just import the save file from the game in which you have done the trade

i hope it helpss.. ihavent done it myself but i hope i does..
but i hope even more that wesley make a new (EASIER) method to make them evolve.. sorry for my bad english...

Back