• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
Portuguese: Hey Wes, eu acompanho a LP desde a Myutsu, gostaria de te dar os parabens, legal ver um brasileiro indo longe com hacks ;D Mas tem muita gente aqui da pokecommunity reclamando da gramatica do jogo, o ingles ta ruim. Se voce quiser, antes de terminar a versao final, me manda o jogo que eu arrumo pra voce ! Claro, se voce achar necessario. Boa sorte !

English: I'm asking Wes if he'd let me fix the grammar errors in the game before the final release. I'm brazilian, so I can deal with the errors, and understand what Wes meant. Of course, only if he wants to (:

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
Yup Delta, that's one of the things I'd like to do for the hack. I wanna fix some grammar mistakes in the Portuguese version (I'm a Portuguese/English/Linguistics/Literature student on university, and I'm taking classes on text revising ;) ) and help Wesley make an English version of the game. I'd also like to help him with the resized backpics of the 4th generation pokémon, we all know when they're ripped from DS they look awfully big in comparison to other pokémons' backpics, what is kind of a turn off.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2017
Could someone please upload the ips file for Light Platinum onto mediafire if it's ok =P PLEASE XD

Rapidshare doesn't work for me and I would love to test out this hack, it looks fantastic up till now.

Thanks in advance,

3n3rGyZ

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Could someone please upload the ips file for Light Platinum onto mediafire if it's ok =P PLEASE XD

Rapidshare doesn't work for me and I would love to test out this hack, it looks fantastic up till now.

Thanks in advance,
Since on 8th August Wes release (if he doesn't have any problems) new LP beta so ya can try the new one :)

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
So on August 8th the new beta might be released cool
can't wait to play it from all the new screen shots I am sure
it will be great

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2011
Hello
I am French, I would like to know if the beta version of POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM is foreseen well for 8th of august and if it is the most recent ?
Thank you

P.S: Wesley FG, YOU are tea BEST!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2012
hey guys i need some help with this hack...

i've been trying to play it with gpsp but it just doesn't work. after i start the screen just flashes different colors and stuff :( I've read that some people have been able to make it work on their psp and i'm just wondering if someone could help me out with this??

or will the problem be fixed in the upcoming beta so i should just wait for that?

please help, cause i really want to play this hack, it looks awesome! :)

Edit: never mind, i figured it out! this game is great :)

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Do all those periods mean that you........................................................................................................................................... Have patience?

l...o...l...

No...xD...
Thats how I Type Online...Its a Habit...
Though...I Don't think you should comment on that here...

I've Been Replaying this lately...And Have Captured all available legendarys...Very Enjoyable time...Its got me Excited for the release...

Years
Translatica.pl
Hi I am from Poland and I cannot wait until theses of new beta 4, either juz in 2 days!
I hope that there will be more Pokémons of around 4 generations or more tasks....
Sorry for my English !!!!

Back