• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Conference

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
Years
cool game dude :D

But i feel i have seen this somewhere before...
AllergandoCity.png

^is this a remake of goldenrod city? O_o it looks just like it.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
It does have a resemblence to Goldenrod City, but it still looks original to me. I think it's just the postion of the radio tower and train tracks really.

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Dec 21, 2005
this game looks really cool, and the maps are VERY well made...
Can't wait for more updates :)

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Dawson said:
It does have a resemblence to Goldenrod City, but it still looks original to me. I think it's just the postion of the radio tower and train tracks really.
and the super tall pokemon mart. :P

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Ciao a tutti!

I'd like to apologize for my lack of updates in the past few weeks. School has been very demanding...Universit? kept me busy with projects. I hope you all haven't forgotten about me ;). The battle system is still going very slow, but it's getting there. Currently, I'm debating on whether or not to add another region. Technically this won't be a new region, it will just be a set of Islands, possibly for mini-games.

I give you, exihibit A:
Jade040.png

(Credit to Pokeshiny for the Chipset) The Train Station in Allergandopolis takes you to the city in Destiny Deoxys (best Pok?mon movie). In LaRousse, there will be tournaments, shops, and training centers. I hope to have pics of LaRousse in the coming weeks. Please post your opinions on the Screen. I added in a few custom things like color changes and the sign w/the logo.

Jade039.png

In Blu Port, I've implemented the Footprints, thanks to RM2k3kid! This is old news, but I figure I'd share it with you all.

Jade041.png

Finally, in the Symphony Grasslands. I've updated the chipset dramatically. This map has been very tough to work with, but it's starting to look about where I want it. If anyone knows how to make a sandstorm, like in R/S/E, please let me know!

All right, comments and constructive criticism please! I need to know what you all think of this so far. I'll be updating again within the weekend.

Grazie

AbareMax

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Hey, nice to see a update.
Looks really good. The chipset for the train station looks really really good.
I think the footprints is a nice touch- its the little things that matters in pokemon games.
Maybe hold the shift key and re-tile the sand at the edge of the water.
(for people that don't know- holding the shift key while tileing will give you the "middle effect" lol)

And finally- the trees in the last screen look really good. nice and bright.

Nice update.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Hmm....That chipset for the Sfari zone-ish place reworked? Can I have it? :P

I like chipsets :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, the train terminal would probably look better with more NPCs walking around and stuff, but you may just be concentrating on the mapping for now. Anyway, that's pretty much it.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Awesome screens AbareMax, great job! The train station is really cool though, as Daegon suggested, it'd probably look more full with a couple of NPC's.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
Hey, What's going on with this game? It looks great, but all of a sudden the updates have stopped, and the site that was put up for the game went down... :surprised

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
could I be the Allergando City leader if not taken
pokemon:
espeon L:46"shockwave,psywave,pyc up,skull bash"
delcatty L:49"assist,mirror move,mimic,attract"
flareon L:50"flame trower,fire spin,rest,sleep talk"
xatu L:52"future sight,fly,mentranome,hyper beam

thats it

Years
Help on My Site

Hey, Abare?
Can you help me with the fangame I'm planning?
Since Jade closed my topic down, I opened the topic on my site under "Trainer Chat". I'd appreciate it if you'd help me.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Jeremi the Anubis said:
Hey, Abare?
Can you help me with the fangame I'm planning?
Since Jade closed my topic down, I opened the topic on my site under "Trainer Chat". I'd appreciate it if you'd help me.
So you revive a thread that's almost a month old just to post something completely offtopic? You could've just PMed AbareMax if you wanted his help on something, this thread is for talking about his game.
AbareMax hasn't posted in here for almost two months though, I'm in two minds as to whether this should be locked or not.

Back