• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[-:-] Thief's Ranch [-:-] FREE Custom-Bred Pok?mon - Hundreds of BankBalls, 4EMs and every HA available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, sorry, I know I just got a pokemon, but I was gonna breed this on my own until I realized for the move set I need ORAS (I only have Y)
But anyways, keyblade
Pokemon: Aerodactyl
Nickname: Wing Dino (can't think of anything better)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
Ball: PokeBall
Tutor Moves: Aqua Tail
TM Moves: Roost, Taunt, Stone Edge

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Yeah, sorry, I know I just got a pokemon, but I was gonna breed this on my own until I realized for the move set I need ORAS (I only have Y)
But anyways, keyblade

No worries, I can do that if you don't mind waiting a couple days.

Years
Hey Thief, I'm good without the ribbons then! And I meant Flare Blitz, I just didn't know whether it was a move or an ability or... >.> just get me something half-decent, it's fine xD

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hey Thief, I'm good without the ribbons then! And I meant Flare Blitz, I just didn't know whether it was a move or an ability or... >.> just get me something half-decent, it's fine xD

No worries, I can put something decent together. xD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
Hi there thief :3, I'm here again for other pokemon :P

keyblade

Pokémon: Larvitar
Nickname: None
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts, so tirannytar can learn sand stream
Ball: Heavy ball
Egg Moves: none
Final Moveset (if trained/taught): any
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Tutor Moves or BP Item?: choice scarf maybe?
EV Training or Pokérus?: none
Ribbons?: - Gorgeous & Royal Ribbons, Contest Star Ribbon

thank you ^^, this time I checked the gender rate xD, sorry for my last request :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
i can offer heavy ball golem or moon ball bellsprout
Pokémon: Mantine
Nature: calm
Ability: HA
Ball: dream ball
Egg Moves: moves said
IV Spread: doesn't matter

thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2015
Hi there! I was wondering if you are still giving away pokemon with HA, because i really really need a poliwhirl with swift swim!
Friend Code: 3153-4815-0928

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hi there thief :3, I'm here again for other pokemon :P

keyblade

Pokémon: Larvitar
Nickname: None
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts, so tirannytar can learn sand stream
Ball: Heavy ball
Egg Moves: none
Final Moveset (if trained/taught): any
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Tutor Moves or BP Item?: choice scarf maybe?
EV Training or Pokérus?: none
Ribbons?: - Gorgeous & Royal Ribbons, Contest Star Ribbon

thank you ^^, this time I checked the gender rate xD, sorry for my last request :P
Ribbons require something from my wishlist (& to be honest I don't have much time to get ribbons until November is over), but I'll do the rest for you, sure. Will let you know when it's ready. :)

i can offer heavy ball golem or moon ball bellsprout
Pokémon: Mantine
Nature: calm
Ability: HA
Ball: dream ball
Egg Moves: moves said
IV Spread: doesn't matter

thank you very much :)
Nice, I'll take a female Moon Ball Bellsprout for it then! Will let you know when it's ready.

Hi there! I was wondering if you are still giving away pokemon with HA, because i really really need a poliwhirl with swift swim!
Sure, I can do that. Will post here when I've got one ready.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
Ribbons require something from my wishlist (& to be honest I don't have much time to get ribbons until November is over), but I'll do the rest for you, sure. Will let you know when it's ready. :)

Nice, I'll take a female Moon Ball Bellsprout for it then! Will let you know when it's ready.

Sure, I can do that. Will post here when I've got one ready.

Oh, don't worry, I don't really need the ribbons xD
thank you <3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Can offer shiny leafeon and meganium with perfect 6ivs.
Pokemon:Sheildon
Nickname:Tricerashield
Nature:careful
Ball:level ball
Egg moves:fissure and stealth rock
ivs:perfect 5ivs the empty one will be sp atk

This is for my x game.

Last edited:

KCG

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
hello i was wonder id i could get this?

Pokémon: Delibird
Nickname: Santa's Helper
Nature:Timid
Ability: Insomia
Ball: DreamBall
Egg Moves: Aurora Beam, Freeze-Dry, Future Sight, Spikes
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible if not then 31/x/31/31/31/31

Pokémon: Solosis
Nickname: Cell
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator
Ball: Dream Ball
Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Night Shade, Trick, Helping Hand
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31

i can offer a to breed both a squritle in a ultra ball i caught in a friend safari and a greninja/froakie in a dive ball. can i request two also? if i can't sorry! should i repost this with one pokemon?

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Internet has been pretty unstable the last few days, sorry for the delay everyone.

That is fantastic. I'll be available all next week so that is fine by me. Thanks for your generosity!

Hey, Lapras is ready for pickup whenever you're available!

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Tha is man! Just tell me when I can trade for the froakie and if you want anything in return such as a master ball ( have 0 use for it)

But anyways, keyblade

Hi! I can't offer much, I have a million 5/6IV eevees and a few foreign pokémon, but apart from that? I mean, I can have a dig around if you want.

Pokémon: Growlithe
Nickname: N/A
Nature: Bold?
Ability: Flare Blitz
Ball: Not fussed, but obviously a nice-looking ball is a plus :)
Egg Moves: I'm not too sure what's good for a growlithe, so can you try to breed something that you think would be fairly decent?
Final Moveset (if trained/taught): ---
IV Spread: 4/5IV if possible, but 3 is okay too! Not too bothered where they go.
Tutor Moves or BP Item?: No thank you!
EV Training or Pokérus?: No thanks :)
Ribbons?: Coolness or Toughness maybe? I'm perfectly fine with any levels gained from it/etc, it's not a problem.
Extra Comments?: keyblade. Also, please let me know if anything in my form needs changing, or any advice about choices, or if you can't take my request. Thank you!

All of the above will be ready for pickup in the next few hours - let me know if you're still interested, as I know it's been a few days since I last updated. :)

Can offer shiny leafeon and meganium with perfect 6ivs.
Pokemon:Sheildon
Nickname:Tricerashield
Nature:careful
Ball:level ball
Egg moves:fissure and stealth rock
ivs:perfect 5ivs the empty one will be sp atk

This is for my x game.

Please reread the rules. I don't have a Level Ball Shieldon listed (although I do have one) as it's an illegal combo, so can't be traded on this website.

hello i was wonder id i could get this?

IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible if not then 31/x/31/31/31/31

Pokémon: Solosis
Nickname: Cell
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator
Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Night Shade, Trick, Helping Hand
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31

i can offer a to breed both a squritle in a ultra ball i caught in a friend safari and a greninja/froakie in a dive ball. can i request two also? if i can't sorry! should i repost this with one pokemon?

You can request two, but separately. :) I'll breed one of them, then as long as no one else has made a request by that time, I'll breed the next one (otherwise it just goes to the back of the queue). Don't worry about the offers, neither are something I'm particularly after and this service is mostly free, but thanks anyway! Also, 5IV will be better for those, since you don't really want a high attack stat unless you're running a mixed set.

Also, for any future posters - I'll be revising the first post soon. As much as I like giving free Pokémon to help out, I have less time than I thought I would this month, so breeding so many specific requests is taking me longer than I expected. So I'll still be giving Bankballs, abilities and random IV spreads for free, but if a specific IV spread is wanted I'm afraid I'll have to ask for something in return from now on. :(

KCG

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
All of the above will be ready for pickup in the next few hours - let me know if you're still interested, as I know it's been a few days since I last updated. :)

Please reread the rules. I don't have a Level Ball Shieldon listed (although I do have one) as it's an illegal combo, so can't be traded on this website.

You can request two, but separately. :) I'll breed one of them, then as long as no one else has made a request by that time, I'll breed the next one (otherwise it just goes to the back of the queue). Don't worry about the offers, neither are something I'm particularly after and this service is mostly free, but thanks anyway! Also, 5IV will be better for those, since you don't really want a high attack stat unless you're running a mixed set.

Also, for any future posters - I'll be revising the first post soon. As much as I like giving free Pokémon to help out, I have less time than I thought I would this month, so breeding so many specific requests is taking me longer than I expected. So I'll still be giving Bankballs, abilities and random IV spreads for free, but if a specific IV spread is wanted I'm afraid I'll have to ask for something in return from now on. :(

okay thank you for letting me know! can i have this then for the first.

IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31

thank you! does the ivs rule apply here? for exchanges? and again thank you!

Years
Hi thief was wondering if you had the following:

Cottonee: Infiltrator With giga drain, toxic, dazzling gleam
Kabuto: Battle Armor With Surf, Dive, Waterfall

I am also looking for a mega stone for scizor if you happen to have one.

I have obtained all the other pokemon i was looking for already these are all that are left i need.

Years
Hello!! I'd like a Fennekin!

Any nick
Any gender
Magician
Bold
Safety Goggles
Any Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs
No EVs
Any moves
Any ribbons

Keyblade. 'Nuff said.

Mods: Last edit I SWEAR!

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hi! I can't offer much, I have a million 5/6IV eevees and a few foreign pokémon, but apart from that? I mean, I can have a dig around if you want.

Ball: Not fussed, but obviously a nice-looking ball is a plus :)
Egg Moves: I'm not too sure what's good for a growlithe, so can you try to breed something that you think would be fairly decent?
IV Spread: 4/5IV if possible, but 3 is okay too! Not too bothered where they go.
EV Training or Pokérus?: No thanks :)
Ribbons?: Coolness or Toughness maybe? I'm perfectly fine with any levels gained from it/etc, it's not a problem.
Extra Comments?: keyblade. Also, please let me know if anything in my form needs changing, or any advice about choices, or if you can't take my request. Thank you!

Are you around now? :)

okay thank you for letting me know! can i have this then for the first.

IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31

thank you! does the ivs rule apply here? for exchanges? and again thank you!
Working on yours at the moment. And nah it's still free for you, but I'll have to revise the rules for anyone after you haha.

I have obtained all the other pokemon i was looking for already these are all that are left i need.
I can do the Kabuto tomorrow if you still need it. Not giving away Mega Stones though, sorry.

Any nick
Any gender
Magician
Bold
Safety Goggles
Any Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs
No EVs
Any moves
Any ribbons

Keyblade. 'Nuff said.

Argh, I really oughta get on those rule changes lol. I did say on page 3 that any future posters have to give something in return for a specific IV spread, but since I've not edited the rules yet I can't blame you for not seeing it. That's a relatively simple request I suppose so yeah, I can do that for you in a day or so.

Thief

The Dark One
Years

I can do the Kabuto tomorrow if you still need it. Not giving away Mega Stones though, sorry.

Any nick
Any gender
Magician
Bold
Safety Goggles
Any Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs
No EVs
Any moves
Any ribbons

Keyblade. 'Nuff said.

Argh, I really oughta get on those rule changes lol. I did say on page 3 that any future posters have to give something in return for a specific IV spread, but since I've not edited the rules yet I can't blame you for not seeing it. That's a relatively simple request I suppose so yeah, I can do that for you in a day or so.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Pokémon: Sneasel
Nickname: Narcissa
Ability: Pick Pocket
Ball: Moon Ball
Egg Moves: Pursuit - Fake Out - Ice Shard - Ice Punch
Tutor Moves or BP Item?: none
Key Blade
I could offer a female Crobat with Inner Focus at level 29 in a luxury ball but I don't know the IVs of it

Hi there Thief! keyblade

May I please request the following?

Pokémon: Lapras
Nature: Modest
Ability: Water Absorb
Egg Moves: Ancient Power/Dragon Dance/Freeze-Dry/Future Sight/
Final Moveset (if trained/taught): N/A
IV Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves or BP Item?: Ability Capsule please.
EV Training or Pokérus?: No
Ribbons?: No
Extra Comments?: No

Thanks so much for your help. This is an absolutely amazing shop by the way - what a collection!

Ball: Not fussed, but obviously a nice-looking ball is a plus
1.%20smile.gif

EV Training or Pokérus?: No thanks
1.%20smile.gif

Tha is man! Just tell me when I can trade for the froakie and if you want anything in return such as a master ball ( have 0 use for it)

If everyone above could either post here or PM me with when they'll be online for picking up their Pokémon, that'd be great. :)

Anyone not listed here, I'm waiting on confirmation that you still want the Pokémon you asked for, otherwise I won't be breeding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back