• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Call Of Latios

Years
raveberuk said:
Holy moly! This is the best hack I'ce ever seen so far...

Good work man!

Rave :bandit:

This is not a hack, its a game made in Sphere, there is BIG difference between hacking and Sphere.
And this sub-forum isnt for Pokemon hacking, its for game making, in programs such as RM2k/3 and Sphere

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Read the FAQ people... it's there for a reason :P

Anyway, this is lookin' great. Spending a lot of time on something seems like it really pays off :)

So anyway, here's my critique:

~In the Ardcarraig Town screen, you should make the cloud overlay semitransparent IMO. It'll be frustrating to not be able to see your character under those clouds.

~The menue looks a little high up on the screen IMO.

That's it! I really like this companion idea!

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Yes I could zip 100 mbs down to 5-10 because what I have now which is over 40 compresses down to 2.8 :P

@ Darkmage
The clouds move so its not as bad when you play and the menu is high up because im using a bigger screen resolution that the real games and it would look ugly if I made it bigger.

Oh a feature that isnt mentioned above this will work in real time aswell.
So what evertime it is in real life it will be that time in the game.
And it will have night and day like pokemon g/s.

Last edited:

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
Years
Wow! This looks great! I'd love to play this game when it's complete. I've never seen a game with over two regions lol. I'd like to see new Pokemon too.

Years
lol @ imakuni.
Booda you have a slight advantage using sphere, rm2k(3) is not capable of using real time.. stupid limits of programs..

EDIT: yes there arent many sphere tilesets out there.. a disadvantage of using sphere..

Last edited:
Years
talking about online game, i wonder when pokemon treasures will be finished. That game will be awesome. but anyways this game will be sick too.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think we should get back on topic. I saw the other
screenshots on GW and they're great!

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
awesome wokr booda sack this work looks like a real gba game i give it a AAA+++++

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
hey booda sack i just wanna know is sphere as easy as rm2k3 or way harder?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
As far as I know it's harder because you have to write the script yourself. Errors come up and you have to solve them to continue with the game.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
eh... all i can do is try :P

Booda sack your game rulz i love da title screen

Back