• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's play Naranja!

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
Ohai, After a few months of reading Yuoaman's fantastic LP of Pokemon Quartz, I decided to totally rip him off and make my own.
And with ought any further ado....

Let's play Pokemon Naranja!

Pokemon Naranja was created by Serg!o, and won hack of the year 2005.
It was only completed (In English) Up to beta 1.4, so this will not be as long as other Let's Plays.

Oi, this is probably gonna be crap. ._.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
This LP looks good! I'll read it. I have Naranja. I got it in Bali even though I knew it was fake. I quite like it but it really gets insane. It's just pure Spanglish. So, uh, good luck. you'll need it to survive in this crazy rom.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Naranja is my favorite hack. Period. I will probably read this it if only for that. also make sure you don't get the battery glitch. I don't care if you have to hack around I just want this to be full. also make sure you get the invisible bulbasaur in floras valley, it comes in almost as useful later in game as the vileplume there.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
It's looking really good. Naranja is one of the first hacks that I've ever played plus it's one of my favorites. I'll visit this thread more often then ;D.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Naranja was the first hack I ever played, but on a real cartridge. I borrowed it from my friends.
I'm going to visit this thread often. :D

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, my internets been on and off for a while. But expect an update tomorrow.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
looks good! naranja was the 2nd hack i played, and my favorite hack.
sadly the first was CHAOS BLACK, which i got on ebay when i didn't know better.

dooxer

42 or not 42
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
i myself just did not like naranja, i dont know why... maybe this will change my mind lol

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
no, the farthest they got was the 2nd gym, but it still is a great game.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
That guy mananged to get it on the market as well.
actually serg didn't put it on the market, it was pirates who downloaded it then burned it to carts which they then put on the market.

also as much as I hate to say it don't think that update ven promised for may 11th will arive on schedule... lol

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Do you think Naranja will ever be finished, in either language, I'm learning spanish as I speak, or has Sergio given up.....

If I manage to get contact of Sergio, I will ask him if Naranja will ever be finished.....

Back