• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I've heard the game is incredibly sad yea.

@Scarf: Yea, it's not your standard zombie movie/show. The show focuses on the relationships and the characters as they deal with the threat of zombies. It's not about them trying to stop/cure the world ala Resident Evil with Wesker and the like; it's about survival.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's not about them trying to stop/cure the world ala Resident Evil with Wesker and the like; it's about survival.

Woot, Resident Evil. Is it sad that I still have hopes for the franchise after RE6? I mean... it wasn't bad. But they totally went off the horror bit.

And dear lord, is The Walking Dead game that sad? I have to get my hands on it. D;

Sir Codin

Then Capcom decided to milk the series.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Eugh the Walking Dead, I'm still playing through the game and my gosh is it scary.
I actually feel so sorry for the people who died during the game.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I feel like the only one with virtually no knowledge of the walking dead haha. x:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I've never watched the show but I've read every comic it's based on. Definitely recommend them if you don't feel like watching the show!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Resident Evil used to be about survival.

Then Capcom decided to milk the series.

And people have been wishing for more survival horror games like the old Resident Evil games, but once we've got ZombiU, which was what the fans have been craving for, it got panned by U.S. critics for not being able to shoot zombies like in the recent Resident Evil games.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
x: Haha good, at least I'm not the only one.

Gosh it's cold out there. It was in the teens (Fahrenheit) even during the day. I:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
x: Haha good, at least I'm not the only one.

Gosh it's cold out there. It was in the teens (Fahrenheit) even during the day. I:

It was well below freezing where I was at last week, the game room was literally an ice box so I could forget about playing my beloved Dead Space 2 Severed in there without feeling my hands freeze over.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, wow. Indoors, it's pretty good here. I spent most of the time at a friend's house, though.

Edit-
Oops, I killed the thread D:

Hmm.
So...how are you guys doing? x:

Last edited:

Sir Codin

And people have been wishing for more survival horror games like the old Resident Evil games, but once we've got ZombiU, which was what the fans have been craving for, it got panned by U.S. critics for not being able to shoot zombies like in the recent Resident Evil games.
Well, first person shooter isn't exactly what I had in mind when I was thinking of old Resident Evil era survival horror.

That said, if I ever get a WiiU, I'll give it a try. I just need to wait until the cost goes down or when Nintendo realizes how big console memory storage is supposed to be these days (32 GB is not big, try again).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The only horror game I own is Amnesia and I will never ever play it. I even have my own category for it in Steam:

UvrOlx1.png

Sir Codin

The only horror game I own is Amnesia and I will never ever play it. I even have my own category for it in Steam:

UvrOlx1.png
:laugh:

Old Resident Evil wouldn't be for you then. The Gamecube remake of the first game is one of my favorite games ever, but it still wouldn't be for you. You've got a big mansion with more hallways than what is necessary for any architectural structure, crawling with zombies, zombie dogs, biologically engineered horrors, ammo and health is scarce (especially on harder difficulties) and there's also puzzles. There's also a fair amount of backtracking through said mansion filled with horrors if you do things incorrectly. And in the gamecube remake, we have Crimson Heads.

Also:

"...itchy...tasty...."

- Segment from one of the few genuinely frightening apocalyptic logs Capcom has ever written.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I used to be kept up at night by watching scary movie commercials...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back