• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm Grump I'm Not So Grump-GameGrumps Club

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Hey I'm Grump I'm Not So Grump

grumps.jpg

This group is dedicated for fans of the hit Youtube channel GameGrumps. If you want to make GameGrump fan made projects with others ask the others here or just post things you have made like Grump art and Grump mixes. We can also talk about Starbomb,SteamTrain and NinjaSexParty too here. so come on down for all the grumping you need. Also make sure to bring your Grumpitude!

Rules from the GamesGrumps Lord & Savior Lord Barry

1.No bashing on others.

2.No double posting

3.no derailing the chat

4.Follow the site's rules

5.Bring the fun!

Grumpembers

1.Ashley Ketchum
2.Astinus
3.droomph
4.ZangFloyd
5.Pokamon
6.MidnaMoon
7.The Glitch
8.elheroeoscuro
9.Murkmire

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm in for this! I've been a fan of the Grumps since they started, and stuck with them through Jon's leaving and Danny's arrival. It'll be great to have a place to talk with other Grump fans.

Railgun

Years
I'm in for this! I've been a fan of the Grumps since they started, and stuck with them through Jon's leaving and Danny's arrival. It'll be great to have a place to talk with other Grump fans.

Welcome to the club. Loving the new Grump episodes. The Metroid finale Nestle's joke still cracks me

droomph

weeb
Years
i would like to join

I didn't really like their Noitu Love series. It was just ADD and frustration for both sides of the viewing experience :\

Railgun

Years
The Default Dan episode had me crying from laughter so much

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Just watching that video, I could feel Danny's frustrations.

The last video series that I completely died from laughter was the Wheel of Fortune series. When Danny kept hitting "No turn" and "bankrupt" and he kept getting annoyed, tears were rolling down my face.

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
Years
May I join?
I have been a fan of GG since they started (being a huge fan of egoraptor his lovely wife Suzy and JonTron) I did get really upset when Jon left, however I fell in love with Danny and he soon became my favorite grump! :)

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Lemme join please!!

I love Game Grumps, Even though he's not a part of it anymore, surely JonTron is allowed to be a topic for this thread too?
He's made quite the comeback on his channel.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Totally joining this! I've been a viewer ever since their first video and even though I'm sad Jon left, I personally think Dan brings a lot more chemistry and pizazz to Game Grumps as a whole! Ever since Dan joined we've gotten Steam Train, Table Flip, Star Bomb, Steam Rolled, and of course...the talking of Barry <3

The Amazing Frog was by far one of their best episodes. Someone made an awesome trailer out of the episode, y'all should check it out when you get a chance.

I love Game Grumps, Even though he's not a part of it anymore, surely JonTron is allowed to be a topic for this thread too?
He's made quite the comeback on his channel.
I second this! His Hercules episode was an amazing return!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Totally joining this! I've been a viewer ever since their first video and even though I'm sad Jon left, I personally think Dan brings a lot more chemistry and pizazz to Game Grumps as a whole! Ever since Dan joined we've gotten Steam Train, Table Flip, Star Bomb, Steam Rolled, and of course...the talking of Barry <3

The Amazing Frog was by far one of their best episodes. Someone made an awesome trailer out of the episode, y'all should check it out when you get a chance.

I second this! His Hercules episode was an amazing return!

His PokéBootLegs and Home Alone was amazing too.

Food Fight as well, for those who have seen it on NormalBoots, not sure if it's on youtube yet

I'm looking forward to more Fire Red Episodes on GameGrumps, they're such pogeyman masters!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
His PokéBootLegs and Home Alone was amazing too.

Food Fight as well, for those who have seen it on NormalBoots, not sure if it's on youtube yet

I'm looking forward to more Fire Red Episodes on GameGrumps, they're such pogeyman masters!

I saw FoodFight on NormalBoots, that was a very odd movie. I find it interesting that JonTron is doing not only video games but movies and shows as well now, but hey I'm not complaining as it just means more (rare) content from him.

The Fire Red series is awesome, I really hope they don't stop it and actually do complete it. Today's episode as hilarious with the voicemail of Danny's dad sounding exactly as we perceived, and the catching of Oddish.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I saw FoodFight on NormalBoots, that was a very odd movie. I find it interesting that JonTron is doing not only video games but movies and shows as well now, but hey I'm not complaining as it just means more (rare) content from him.

The Fire Red series is awesome, I really hope they don't stop it and actually do complete it. Today's episode as hilarious with the voicemail of Danny's dad sounding exactly as we perceived, and the catching of Oddish.

It would be nice to see them finish a Pokémon Game.
Here's looking at you emerald

It would even be nice to see Steam Train (since it would be on a PC rather than a console), play a Randomizer Hack of any Pokémon Game.
not a nuzlocke, if they don't want to

I've seen Jontron do Birdemic(?), Goosebumps TV, and Food Fight for Movie/TV Series, he's good at them and should do more. <3

I found the guy who sprites Jontron's intro cards too.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Have y'all checked out their Starbomb album? What's your favorite song by them?

Regretroid is my favorite, followed up by Sonic's Best Pal. Danny's vocal's are just heavenly <3

Side note: Just noticed how you had the rules bequeathed by "Lord Barry." You're the best AshleyKetchum.

Railgun

Years
Have y'all checked out their Starbomb album? What's your favorite song by them?

Regretroid is my favorite, followed up by Sonic's Best Pal. Danny's vocal's are just heavenly <3

Side note: Just noticed how you had the rules bequeathed by "Lord Barry." You're the best AshleyKetchum.

Hehe thanks :)

Yeah Starbomb has made me want to do my own parody songs about anime and games. really hope Danny gets into music like a soundtrack not comedy based but like songs based maybe on his past or soemthing. He seems like he has had an amazing journey in his life and could do soem aamzing songs about it all.

I love how Grumps have done so much in a year and a half.

Anyone see the newest Fire Red ep?

Last edited by a moderator:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I'd like to join. I became more a fan when Jon left. Wasn't really a fan of his, but anyway, I DO like Dan.

My favorite game they've done is Punch Out. They even got me to want to play it, and it might be one of my faves. Even though I literally can't play ANY console games atm... ._.

Back