• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Uber) Insert witty name her

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
Years
Hi,Itstoppedatumbreon here, and im here so i can here what you think about my Uber team. I also need a team name, somthing witty and humerous. Well on to the team.

WatClamps? (Aerodactyl)
Leftovers
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Rock slide
Thunder Fang

Ev's-Hp 4 Attack 252 Speed 252

Used to set up rocks, takes care of Any fire types,Thunder fang beats Gyarados and other Flying types. Earthquake is namely for Heatrans and such and the stab from rock slide should beat Flyings and ices nicely.

ThouClamps (Cloyster)
Focus Sash

Toxic spikes
Surf
Icicle spear
Explosion

Ev's Defence 252 Spc defence 4 Hp 202 Speed 50

Sets up Spikes, then BOOM! Usually an UU but i like him so much i use him in uber. Icicle Spear is probly never gonna be used, but like surf is anice filler to have. Not much left to say bout him so onto the next 'Mon

The Seaman (Kyorge)
Choice Band

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunder
Hydro Pump

Ev's 252 special Attack + spec defence 4 hp

Drizzle is a great Ability if used correctly. Boost surf power, plus hydro pump and 100% acuracy to thunder. Also gives my Kabutops a speed boost to sweep all, but more on that later. Great Special Wall and Special attacker so can take a hit and give it back to the pokemon. Sweeps anything it meets and creates chaos all around

Kapp'n (Kabutops)
Leftovers

Sword Dance
Aqua Tail
Stone Edge
Aqua Jet

Ev's 252 Attack + Speed 4 defence

After Kyogre, his speed doubles and after a sword dance he can (hopefully) sweep. Aqua jet if for faster pokemon and stone edge is for fires and flying types mostly.As you can see not the best at explaining my teams so ill move on

DragonBall (Salamence)
Leftovers

Dragon Dance
Fire Blast
Dragon Claw
Thunder Fang

Ev's 252 Attack + speed 4 Spc attack

Sweeps all case closed
I need to get better at this :p

DethNurse2 (Blissey)
Leftovers

Seismic Toss
Subby!
Wish
Toxic

Ev's 252 hp 202 spc defence 50 defence

Quite a normal blissey, sub toxic wish then toss till they die. Pretty bad againts ghosts but oh well

Other option:
Scizor,Gengar,Umbreon,Metagross,Gliscor,Shiftry,Machamp

So rate plz any suggestion will eb considered

To check my team out go to:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHashmish?feature=mhum

Thnx and rate

Cheeky Beaver

@ techloom clause
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2011
Why does kyogre have choice band and no physical attacks? Use choice specs. Im not really into ubers so i can't say much more xD

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Hi,Itstoppedatumbreon here, and im here so i can here what you think about my Uber team. I also need a team name, somthing witty and humerous. Well on to the team.

WatClamps? (Aerodactyl)
Leftovers
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Rock slide
Thunder Fang

Ev's-Hp 4 Attack 252 Speed 252

1. Stone Edge already massacres Gyarados. :/
2. Inferior Deoxys-S at a lead.
3. Both want Taunt.

ThouClamps (Cloyster)
Focus Sash

Toxic spikes
Surf
Icicle spear
Rapid Spin.

Ev's Defence 252 Spc defence 4 Hp 202 Speed 50

Horrible evs. Max Hp + Sp.Def give you better overall defensive capabilities. Use Leftovers and Ice Shard > Spear so you can revenge kill Dragons. Rapid Spin helps Salamence sweep as it alleviates its Stealth Rock weakness.

The Seaman (Kyorge)
Choice Band

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunder
Hydro Pump

Ev's 252 special Attack + spec defence 4 hp

Choice Band increases physical attacks...lol. Use Scarf or Specs.

Kapp'n (Kabutops)
Leftovers

Sword Dance
Aqua Tail
Stone Edge
Aqua Jet

Ev's 252 Attack + Speed 4 defence

Ok...

DragonBall (Salamence)
Leftovers

Dragon Dance
Fire Blast / Stone Edge
Outrage
Earthquake

Ev's 252 Attack + speed 4 Spc attack

Outrage is better than D-Claw. EQ is better than T-Fang. Stone Edge is an option for Lugia.

DethNurse2 (Blissey)
Leftovers

Seismic Toss
Protect
Wish
Toxic

Ev's 252 hp 202 spc defence 50 defence

Horrible Evs. 252 Def / 252 sp.def/ 6 HP, calm nature. This gives Blissey the best defenses due to her massive HP stat. lol sub. You need Protect to activate Wish or you lose to 3hko's as you're unable to heal. 3HKO's are, read : near everything.

Comments in bold.

This is not a good uber team. You lose to like everything. Groudon, Darkrai can sleep anything and sweep your whole team. Using outclassed pokemon in ubers (See : Aero). Nothing stops Bulk Up Dialga or even Palkia period. That is just the tip of the Iceberg. Its really rather a mess and you should familiarise yourself with the uber metagame : http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/uber_battling and http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/uber_battling_adv.

Good luck.

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
Years
Comments in bold.

This is not a good uber team. You lose to like everything. Groudon, Darkrai can sleep anything and sweep your whole team. Using outclassed pokemon in ubers (See : Aero). Nothing stops Bulk Up Dialga or even Palkia period. That is just the tip of the Iceberg. Its really rather a mess and you should familiarise yourself with the uber metagame : http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/uber_battling and http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/uber_battling_adv.

Good luck.
Id ont like most of uber pokemon so im trying to use other classes of pokemon, which makes it harder but more rewarding

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Kyogre is much better Scarf'd (or Spec'd). 'nuff said.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
On Kabutops, I'd run Waterfall instead of Aqua Tail. And I'd swap Aqua Jet for Low Kick. Most versions of Dialga are OHKOed by Low Kick after you get your SD boost.

Back