• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Ok, its a good story so far. Anyone who wants to write remember to go through this: You reach Ho-Oh, Ho-Oh doesnt belive you and battles you and you lose, Irvin comes when the battle between you and Ho-OH finishes and takes the Heaven Stone for himself, Shaymin sees this and snappes Groundon out being Distored, Groundon rampages and destroys the town but cant find Irwin, Luca captures Groundon with a Poke Ball.

Sound good? Ill add more when we get up to the Groundon thing.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
For those Super smash bros brawl players, what did you first think when you heard Lucario would be included?

Well, I was psyched when I heard that they'd have Pokemon. I didn't know that Lucario was in the game until I unlocked him. I don't like to use him in brawls because I can't use him properly. Nothing against Lucario or anything.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
For those Super smash bros brawl players, what did you first think when you heard Lucario would be included?
Well, I actually never knew Lucario was going to be in Brawl, and at the time, I didn't know who he was, and I probably wouldn't have cared anyways. But if I knew who he was before, I would have been so excited. I just hope that in the next SSB game they will have him as a character, otherwise i'm not even going to think about buying the game.

Ok, its a good story so far. Anyone who wants to write remember to go through this: You reach Ho-Oh, Ho-Oh doesnt belive you and battles you and you lose, Irvin comes when the battle between you and Ho-OH finishes and takes the Heaven Stone for himself, Shaymin sees this and snappes Groundon out being Distored, Groundon rampages and destroys the town but cant find Irwin, Luca captures Groundon with a Poke Ball.

Sound good? Ill add more when we get up to the Groundon thing.

That sounds fine. If I end up writing the next portion of the story, i'll be sure to include those details. Also, I still haven't heard much input about the character names revealed at the end, so i'll assume that everyone is fine with it? I can always change it, or someone else can, and if they do, specify why they chose those names so we can get a better understanding.

Years
Hi id like to join
Username:LucarioGuild7
Activeness:Daily or at least 3 times a week
Partner:Reality the Riolu & his older brother is just called Lucario
Why;Well it all started when i saw the pemeire of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew then i got diamond and when i got his egg and hatched him that sealed the deal for me hes been my favorite ever since i like his design and also the aura aspect of him the most
Password:Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
LucarioGuild7, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the club!

I'll continue the story tomorrow unless anyone else wants to contribute.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Hi guys!Im back to PC!

Ahh, feeling the Aura of Lucario...

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Hi guys!Im back to PC!

Ahh, feeling the Aura of Lucario...
Welcome back! You might want to take a look at some of the topics that are currently being discussed. You can find them at the main page. If you like writing, you could also contribute to our club's Lucario/Riolu story.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Cool story bro.

Ill try to continue until i think of somethin.

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Hey guys, sorry for not being active, Ive got ALOT going on and not alot of spare time on my hands, but ill try to improve it as time goes on.

squirtle-squad

Area Ranger/Trainer
Years
Activeness: As much as possible in between homework school and music lesson/practice (I'm a busy woman)
Partner: Both, Keep Original names. Both Male.
Why: Because I love both of them!
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
*gasp* Music lesson? What instrument do you play? Or is it just music in general? ...Sorry, I'm kind of an avid obsessed musician ^_^;

Anyways, I will update the story today, but I can't right now. A bit busy at the moment :P As for the topic (I don't remember if it's the current one); would I want to be trained in the ways of aura? Of course! :O That'd be so awesome I won't even try listing all the ways how.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
How ironic, I just wrote the next part. Here it is. Hope you enjoy!

I could not believe my eyes. I was flooded with peace and calmness as soon as I entered. It was all so soothing. There were people and Pokemon everywhere, all working together. No battles or fights took place.
The Sky Realm itself was filled with green grass and small flowers everywhere. As I looked around I began to notice that we were on an island in the sky. How else could we be above the clouds?
"Wow," Luca said, looking around the place. "This is amazing."
I had to agree with him. It seemed as though nothing could go wrong here. It was as I thought this that the sky went dark. There was something blocking out the sun.
"Look," Luca pointed at the sky. "It's a Pokemon."
The Pokemon was green and had numerous marks on its long body. As it descended towards us, everyone began to flee into the nearby forest.
"We should leave," I told Luca. "Its aura is unclean."
"Too late," Luca replied.
The Pokemon let out a mighty screech and then swooped towards us.
"Behold, I am Rayquaza, the might ruler of the sky!" The Pokemon let out another screech. "I have been sent to destroy you by the almighty Arceus!"
"Why does Arceus seek to destroy us?" I asked. "What did we do?"
"Never mind that. I shall destroy you on his behalf!"
We had no choice. We were going to fight. Rayquaza screeched again, and then fired a Hyper Beam at us. Luca rolled out of the way, and I jumped up.
"Lucario, use Dragon Pulse!" Luca told me. I formed a ball of energy in my mouth and then fired it at Rayquaza. He swiftly dodged and then picked me up and carried me up and the air. Once he felt he was high enough, Rayquaza let gravity pull him down and slammed me into the island in the sky. The pain flooded through me like a river. The last thing I saw was Luca running towards me before I blacked out.
I drifted off into dreams. There was nothing but white at first, but then a small, playful voice giggled and the whole scene came to life. There was a small shrine at the heart of a rocky island in the sea. This shrine had a few small steps. At the top of these was a circular rock with a small, spherical indent in the middle. I was pondering what I had seen when I heard a voice.
"Lucario! Wake up! Lucario!" Luca called. I re-opened my eyes.
"Wha-What happened?" I questioned. "Where's Rayquaza? How long have I been out?"
"About an hour," Luca told me. "You were beat up."
"Tell me about it," I joked. "Where are we?"
"We're in the Heaven Temple." Luca explained. "Just after you got knocked out, a sudden beam of ice hit Rayquaza. Surprised, he began to look around for the sender of the beam. It was after this that he got hit by a scorching wave of heat. He fell to the ground only to be battered with a thunderbolt. It turns out he was just possessed by Arceus. The same thing is happening to Groudon."
"Okay," I said, taking it in. " But Who were those Pokemon who took down Rayquaza?"
Luca smiled. "Lucario, meet Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos. They brought us here."
"Hello there," Articuno said.
"Welcome to the Heaven Temple," Zapdos greeted.
"Nice to meet you," Moltres said.
"Hello. Thank you for saving me," I responded.
"No problem. We are the guardians of the sky, you know." Zapdos said.
"We are Ho-Oh's messengers," Articuno said. "It's whats expected of us."
"That reminds me, we need to talk to Ho-Oh. The world is in chaos. Is there anything you three and Ho-Oh can do to help?" I told them.
"Sadly, we can not do anything at the moment. But we can give you some advice." Moltres said. "Come meet Ho-Oh."
Luca and I walked with the birds into the chamber where Ho-Oh was. Ho-Oh explained that even he was too weak to fight Arceus. He explained that when the time came he would fight, but right now there only hope was Mew.
"Mew?" Luca questioned. "Who's she?"
"Mew is the creator of all Pokemon. She posesses the power to beat Arceus. However, Mew has gone into a deep sleep. Legend has it that she must choose a hero to awaken her. That hero must go to Origin Island and place this stone inside a shrine there." Ho-Oh held up a pink sphere.
It all makes sense now! I thought. Mew has chosen me! My dream!
"I'm the chosen hero. I saw the island and the shrine while I was passed out. I heard Mew giggling."
Everyone was shocked. "Then there's not a moment to lose!" Luca said, retrieving the stone from Ho-Oh. "We must hurry! Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, can you take us there?"
"Yes," Articuno said.
"We must go then! Thank you Ho-Oh!" Luca said.
"My pleasure! I will fight alongside you when the time comes! Good luck!" Ho-Oh said.
We left the chamber and swooped into the sky, heading towards Origin Island.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
squirtle-squad, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the club!

Good job with the story so far! I was going to write more on the story two days ago, but I forgot. Hopefully today I will be able to post the next part of the story if I get a chance to.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
*gasp* Music lesson? What instrument do you play? Or is it just music in general? ...Sorry, I'm kind of an avid obsessed musician ^_^;

Same here. I've been putting all my time on music today :P
Of course, I've also spent lots of time reading your stories.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the clubLucarioGuild7 & squirtle-squad!!
Good story btw!!

Years
Hello, FourCartridge here. I signed up sometime ago, but I went inactive(sorry about that). Well, I'm back on PC, and I hope I'm still in the club. I'll try my best to be active again.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
I think you're still in. Anyways, welcome back, FourCartridge! Also, welcome to all the new members ^_^ I was gonna post more on the story earlier, but I didn't have time to, sorry -_-

----

Adjusting my grip on the icy cold feathers around Articuno's neck, I gulped and stared straight ahead, trying not to let my gaze drift downward.

"Woohoo! Look at how fast we're going!"

Luca was not helping. Being part fighting type, I was naturally afraid of heights, and being some four hundred feet above the ground was proving to be a... new experience.

Flicking a glance over to the ecstatic Luca, I smiled, happy that at least he was enjoying this. He was clutching Zapdos's spiky feathers, shaking his fist in the air every few seconds and quickly grabbing back on before he fell off.

"Excited?" I asked drily.

"You bet!"

"Why, exactly? You know we're going to go through some pretty big fights..."

Turning his head to me, he brushed back a strand of blond hair. "That's the fun of it! I mean, fights are, well, hard, but they're still fun! Besides, it's a big adventure. Haven't had one of those since a long time. And—ugh, can't get these stupid bangs out of my eyes..." Holding back his hair frantically, he finished with, "So yeah, it's gonna be awesome!"

"...You need to cut your hair."

Seeming somewhat disappointed at this response, he shrugged. "I like it the way it is. Shoulder length."

"Not exactly."

Twisting around, he fingered the ends of his hair. "True, it's more like... to the collar of my shirt."

Suddenly Articuno dipped a little, and I clutched on tightly, barely holding back a yelp.

"What was that?"

"Turbulence."

Not liking the hard feeling in my stomach at this word, I stared worriedly at Luca, on Zapdos, and Moltres, who was flying ahead, leading the way.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" Luca asked.

Zapdos raised his head and observed the air. "Storm." He grinned wickedly. "I like me a good storm."

"Good?" Gulping, I took several deep breaths, trying to assure myself that the bird trio were strong enough to pull us through this storm. They were legendaries, after all. Hearing the low rumble of thunder only dissuaded me more from my plan of self encouragement.

As we flew on, the air grew darker, so gradually that it was only after an hour that I looked around myself in a panic. It was certainly unexpected. What was even more unexpected, however, was the crack, BOOM that flashed through the air, lighting up everything with a blinding flash. My eyes shut instinctively, and I held tightly onto Articuno as I could feel the wind starting to howl around us.

Opening one eye to check on Luca, I noticed that he seemed fine, other than the top of his head appearing slightly burnt. "How are you?"

"Oh, I'm feeling just fine, thank you. Would you like a cup of tea?"

"What?"

Even over the wind, which had now picked up considerably, and the rolling of thunder all around us, I could hear him chuckle.

"Never mind. 'S just that you sounded so formal with your 'how are you'."

Sighing, I said, "You okay?"

"Yep. That's better."

"Heh."

"But seriously, that lightning, it like tingles through your skin! It's so epic!"

"Not really for me..."

Taking a moment to think, Luca straightened up as he got it. "Oh, yeah, right! Steel conducts electricity."

I grimaced. This weather was not liking my typing.

So quickly I didn't have time to react, a mumbling rumble sounded, the forgoer to an earsplitting crack. Squeezing my eyes together tightly again, I shook my head vigorously to try to get rid of the red and white spots still dancing in front of my eyes.

"We need to get out of here!" I yelled at Articuno. He heard me, for he lowered his head and started angling downwards slowly.

I could hear an, "Aww, seriously?" from Zapdos as we descended.

"Listen, I know you're in your element there, but these guys..." Moltres drew up beside us. "Aren't."

"I gathered that much," Zapdos grumbled.

Faintly seeing the outline of the ground below, I was about to start being hopeful again when a pattering sounded. Curious, my ears perked up, and I studied the sky carefully, scrutinizing for signs of what had caused it.

A thunderous sheet of rain threw itself down upon us. It was even more sudden and quick than the lightning, and I was drenched in less than half a minute. All around us the grey streaks of rain shot down, and darkness pervaded.

Struggling to keep up, Moltres shouted, "I can't do well in this!"

"I know!" Zapdos yelled back, evidently still angry about not being able to stay in the storm. "You're fire type, we get it, make special amends for you..."

Unclenching my aching paws from the hold they had on Articuno's feathers, I flexed them several times before grabbing on again. This time I was surprised at how much heavier the feathers felt, and realized that the rain was weighing down Articuno. When I looked over to Luca and Zapdos I saw a faint yellow glow surrounding them, and, in observing Luca, I could see that he was on edge.

Rain, Zapdos... Luca... rain... water... Zapdos... electricity. Zapdos's natural electricity, the extra energy stored in his feathers, was zapping the rain around him, and therefore also shocking Luca!

"We need to land! Now!" I shouted over at them, feeling as if my words were being whisked away by the rain. They probably were. Zapdos caught enough snatches of them to figure it out, however, as he scanned the air around him before glancing at Luca. Slowly he began to dive, and I felt Articuno's wing muscles tense as he pulled into a spiraling descent.

That's when the thunder hit us. Even before it came I could feel the white hot heat, almost like anger, approaching. Then the electricity jarred into me, and I fell backwards.

----

"Hey. Hey, wake up!" Disturbance stirred the blackness into motion, and I felt sick. Something prodded my side, none too gently, and I reached out a paw to lazily try to swat it away. Of course, I missed.

"Go'way leveme alowne..."

"Speak coherently."

"Wha... Who's this...?"

Finally deciding the repeated pokes were enough, I slowly rubbed my eyes and opened them to a tired sky.

"Oh, good, you're awake. I thought I was going to have to shock you."

Frowning at this, my head lolled over, and I took in a large shape, so yellow and bright it hurt my eyes.

"Oww..."

"Yeah, ow. You got hit by one nasty thunderbolt."

"Wuzza... a thunder?"

Pushing myself up unwillingly, I peered around, observing the place where we were. Luca and Articuno were huddled in a corner, speaking, while Moltres still lay unconscious on a rock.

What I had now identified as Zapdos followed my gaze. "Ah yes, that one. Tried to wake her up, couldn't."

"Her?"

"Y... eah. Her."

"M'kay..." Yawning widely, I got up and dragged myself over to Luca and Articuno. The cool grass felt soothing under my burning feet, and I gladly sat down next to them.

"Lucario! You're okay!"

Grinning at him, I answered, "Of course. I couldn't let myself get hurt, huh? A new evolution and no skill to come with it."

"So, where are we?" Articuno cut in. "I don't recognize this place."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Thunderbolt, shocked you all—not me, of course—collapsed, I managed to carry you all here." Strutting in beside us, Zapdos settled with a contented smirk.

"Wait, you carried all of us by yourself?"

"Well, I sort of pushed your fall towards this island..." Poking the dirt with a talon, Zapdos adopted a modest look in answer to my incredulity. "Still, something that took quite a lot of effort, so, eh..."

"Thank you," I answered quietly. This seemed to satisfy him, and he went silent.

"Do any of you recognize here?" Articuno asked, passing a gaze over each of us. Shaking my head, I watched Luca and Zapdos do the same.

"So—"

"Wait a moment." Moltres came stumbling over unsteadily to us, and she sat down heavily. "This looks... familiar."

"How? I don't think we've ever been here before..." Frowning, Articuno tilted his head. "Unless you're not telling us something."

Observing the island again, I saw the dismal gray that seemed to spread all throughout the relatively small place. There were only a few shriveled plants, and most of the place was solid, hard rock. There was nothing but cold sand until about fifteen feet in, and then, suddenly, a shock of thick wood. It echoed uninvitingly with strange whispers. The sad clouds above threatened to dump more rain, and the whole down, unsettling feeling gave the impression that the sun, or even any (normal) living creature, had not been here for quite a while.

"No, no." Moltres shook her head. "I recognize this place. This... is Mew's island."

----

Yeah. Sorry if it's like, weirdly long ^_^; ...Geez, I worry about practically everything. Also, if someone doesn't like the legendaries' genders, I can change those. I know it's a well debated topic, that. Oh, also, on the subject of Luca's and Lucario's names, they're good, and they fit ^_^ They have the right kind of aura about them. I kinda forgot them though XP What were they again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back