• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current Favorite Character?

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I love Leon from Rune Factory 4. He's just so foxy. xD He's nice and such a tease o_O

Years
Amy from Sonic. She comes off as... I don't know, more capable and strong to me lately. It's not like there aren't any other female Sonic characters who can kick butt; I guess I'm just surprised about her.

PMG

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The King of Awesome himself, Bowser, especially after playing Bowser's Inside Story, Dream Team, and 3D World. With each Mario game coming out, it seems like Bowser's been getting smarter, tougher, and just overall more awesome with great dialogue in the Mario & Luigi games, and fun and challenging boss battles in pretty much all of the more recent games.

Years
The King of Awesome himself, Bowser, especially after playing Bowser's Inside Story, Dream Team, and 3D World. With each Mario game coming out, it seems like Bowser's been getting smarter, tougher, and just overall more awesome with great dialogue in the Mario & Luigi games, and fun and challenging boss battles in pretty much all of the more recent games.
I ****ing love Bowser. To me, he's a textbook example of a villain done right.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm playing through Star Fox 64 again, and I'm really liking Fox. He's an amazing character; love how calm and cool he is.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Jigglypuff in Smash Bros. One of my favorite pokemon as well as Smash Bros. player. Jiggly dominates in all the games except for Brawl.

TY

Seriously i have something with female units in RTS games, this is not normal, but she... is pretty powerful. She can EMP multiple tanks for China and when she uses her drill... building's will start to collapse >:D

Though i have to train her 9 times since she dies really fast to almost any anti-infantry tank ;-;

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
Hmm...Toyosatomimi no Miko, from Touhou 13: Ten Desires.

200px-Th13Miko.png

She's based on Prince Shoutoku, a prince smart enough to be able to hear 10 conversations at the same time, as legends say. This prince spread Buddhism all over Japan, and was named Toyosatomimi, "clever ears", as a result of his ability to hear multiple discussions at once.

I like characters with a bit of history in them. Miko's also a strong battler, known to show no sign of weaknesses in battle, and, well seeing how she's the final boss of TD, she's among the toughest. She's also rather cute. ^^

Also, google "Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator", or just toyosatomimi no miko theme. Another reason as to why I love her.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Yoshi is always in my heart. No matter what game I play with Yoshi in. I use him. I don't know why, but it seems that Yoshi ALWAYS wins in any Mario Party.

Yukari

Well I'd have to say the protagonist from Persona 3, hence my theme. (He's referd to as Makoto Yuki" in the film.). other favorites Include: Mario, Megaman, and Master Chief.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Emil from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. He's a pretty pathetic character when we first meet him, but I love watching characters like this grow and develop.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Well I really liked Phoenix Wright when he's in Apollo Justice. Something about him just gets to me, haha. Maybe it's that cocky and intelligent way he talks, I don't know, but I loved 'im. :D

Years
Dart and Lavitz from The Legend of the Dragoon are my favourite characters...an awesome game of ps1 the best!!! :)

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
Elizabeth Comstock from Bioshock Infinite.
I just beat the game, so i'm obsessed with her for the moment.

Back