• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
As a matter of fact yes. I'm nearly done spriting the starter pokemon and their evo's, and I will post them as soon as possible.

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
*sigh* My thread is so quiet. Makes it seem like nobody gives a damn. ;___;'

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
well i feel the same ^_^ my thread is also quiet but ill post for u ^_^
can't wait to see your starters why dont you just tell use what they are ^_^

Haha, don't worry, they're almost done. I'm also working on roughly spriting some of my maps in paint... so sit tight!

Also, I'm gonna go check out your thread and drop a post. :]

monarc

Cute! A Pokemon Adventure
Years
I really really like your idea!

unfortunately lol, i don't have any RMXP skills lol, anyway...

But i could help with practicals, like editing and ideas and stuff. get back to me if you want any help or anything >_>

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
I really really like your idea!

unfortunately lol, i don't have any RMXP skills lol, anyway...

But i could help with practicals, like editing and ideas and stuff. get back to me if you want any help or anything >_>

Lol, no problem, I will be able to take care of RMXP stuff.

And YES! PLEASE! XD I need SO MUCH help, and I need to start setting up a good crew! If you don't respond to this I'm PMing you with HELP ME!! spam xD

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
Hey guys! It's been a while, I know, but I finally have an update for you. Hopefully I haven't been wasting my time with this!

pamtreetownside2.jpg

PamtreeTownside3.jpg

These are the first two sides, out of three, of the starting town of Pamtree. It's obviously a small island, but in this game, later on, Pamtree town will play an important role.

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
Not much on the map, game sounds good, and yes we need a support banner....where are the starter pokemon sprites?

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
Not much on the map, game sounds good, and yes we need a support banner....where are the starter pokemon sprites?

Yeh. As for the starter sprites, they're all done, but I won't release them until I finish spriting all the evolutions of each.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
This is a HUGE project and you probably will need some help. May I be of any mapping assistance? If you want proof of work just ask ;)

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
Hey, I don't need proof. ;] The way I see it, when help comes knocking on my door, I answer it.

It will be a very big project and if you could be my first crew member (officially) as a mapper, that would be awesome. I still need to make a new thread about hiring for my crew, so I need to plan out positions I need and how many people for them.

Thanks a ton.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Hey, I don't need proof. ;] The way I see it, when help comes knocking on my door, I answer it.

It will be a very big project and if you could be my first crew member (officially) as a mapper, that would be awesome. I still need to make a new thread about hiring for my crew, so I need to plan out positions I need and how many people for them.

Thanks a ton.

Sure I'll be a mapper :D

I'm okay at spriting and other editing.
Just PM me what you need...

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
Sure I'll be a mapper :D

I'm okay at spriting and other editing.
Just PM me what you need...

Sounds good to me :D
Hm... well in since my current maps I did sucked, do you think you can redo them for me? If not that's okay

Otherwise I have a basic idea of what my main region map will look like if you can do that for me. :]

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
The map looks great and i like that you implanted the sidestairs from D/P, could provide cool features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back