Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ (Fairy type club)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:36 PM).
Jigglypuff is cute and adorable Right? :D

Nature: Calm
Have you ever used Whimsicott before, competitively or in-game?
Yes,I had used Whimsicott in Many Games(I usually used Whimsicott in games as It's is so cute )

If you were to give Whimsicott a Mega Evolution, how would you change it?
I would made It's look like Dragon type Pokemon with tough claws and Sharp fees and made its somewhat look Legendary!

What do you think the line won and lost with the newly-added Fairy-type? Did it make using Whimsicott more or less fun than it did previously?
It doesn't effect at all.But When it is introduced to be Fairy type Pokemon It has recently become very Popular isn't it?

What's your overall thoughts on the Cottonee line in general?
It's Line is cute and Amazing.As its line has superly high speed with quite High Defense.So It has mix combo but lack of attack stats and hp stats
Old 2 Weeks Ago (03:43 AM).

Nature: Gentle
Yes both, I played competitively a few times and always used Whimsicott~
& Cottonee was the first pokemon I traded in X & Y so I could have a Whimsicott ^-^

Make it fluffier? If that possible...

What do you think the line won and lost with the newly-added Fairy-type? Did it make using Whimsicott more or less fun than it did previously?
Won! I was hoping Whimsicott gained the Fairy-type. ^-^

It is one of the cutest and best lines in the poke-universe.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (01:13 AM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Great opinions everyone! I love Whimsicott, and it was always why I wanted to play Black over White when it came to the Unova games, both for the original and sequel games.

Sylveon!

Ah yes the one who started it all, our latest member of the Eeveelution family Sylveon. When this cutie was revealed in early 2013 we were like among loads of Pokefans even trying to guess what type this thing was given its design had like nothing that would be represented by the existing types. Then come June 2013 it's revealed at E3 that Fairy has emerged as the brand new type that was being speculated, and Sylveon was showcased in that big reveal.

Stats-wise, it specializes in Sp. Defense with Sp. Attack close behind, and also having some decent HP allowing it to be a sufficient Wish user. Physical stats and Speed are lacking, although it's not as slow as some other Pokemon out there. Sylveon's regular ability is Cute Charm, which causes infatuation if a Pokemon of the opposite gender attacks Sylveon with a move that makes direct contact with it. Its hidden ability is the one that everyone wants on the typical competitive Sylveon - Pixilate. The ability turns all attacking Normal-type moves into Fairy-type along with boosting their power, which means it can unleash some damn powerful Hyper Voices while supporting its teammates at the same time.

Anyways, let's see people's opinions on the first discovered Fairy-type and a true fan fave of this adorable yet deadly family of faes.

Have you ever used Sylveon before, competitively or in-game?

If you were to give Sylveon a Mega Evolution, how would you change it?

What type did you speculate Sylveon was prior to the reveal of Fairy-type?

What's your overall thoughts on the Sylveon line in general?

battle server | tumblr | profile | lovely pair
adoption center mentor | fairy-type club
on reduced activity for a while | #radreds

Old 2 Weeks Ago (02:15 AM).

Nature: Gentle
Yes, of course! I was so excited when I first saw Sylveon...

I thought they were going to introduce a new type when I first saw it. I was right.
When they introduced Sylveon was going to be fairy I was expecting a dragon-type Eevee. I was wrong
I looked almost everyday to see if they released photos of the new Pokemon..

It's lovely, cute & strong ^-^ I'm very happy with Sylveon.
Old 1 Week Ago (07:04 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by JatinGupta.

Yes,I had Used Sylveon quite in the games due to its Powerful Attacks.

I would Make It look Super with adding Some blue ribbons and bows on it And if needed I will Brighten Its colour also.

I Had speculated that Slyveon is Normal/Pyschic type Pokemon When its is not revel that Slyveon is a Fairy type.

It's type had been proved to be the beautiful and powerful type(Its Hp,Attack,Special Attack,Special Defense are quite high) That is why I like to used it in many games.
Old 1 Week Ago (04:47 PM).
Used Playrough!
Gold Tier

Nature: Brave
Omg yes its Sylveon!

Ummmm duh. Lol sylveon is the OP eevee evolution cute but aka The official Dragon Slayer. By far one of the most powerful fairies created and i used it in game.

I wouldnt its powerful enough and the eevee evolution line doesnt need Megas and we dont wanna take away any cuteness!

Ghost haha it made the most sense with the eyes and ribbons compared to others i would have said psychic if espeon didnt exist.

Its awesome! Its powerful! Its cute! Its got ribboonnnnnnnnnssss! I feel its earned its place with the eeveelutions and easily outranked some of them! Also its pinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Play!|Battle Server|Dark Type Club|Pokemon Clubs|Play!

[20:32:07]Squirrel: Dedenne1 is Cute!
Old 1 Week Ago (08:29 AM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Sylveon has always been a fan fave, but speaking of cute pink Fairy-types here's another fan fave that fits exactly that description!

Igglybuff, Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff!

One of the classic generation Fairy-type families, and has been a fave since the early days of Pokemon, and of course Jigglypuff's recurring appearances in the Smash Bros games have made it a popular Pokemon. In terms of stats, the line specializes in having high Hit Points but that leaves most of its other stats in a mediocre department, with a slightly above subpar Sp. Attack and weak stats literally everywhere else, which sadly is in its speed and defenses.

For abilities, they come with Cute Charm which inflicts infatuation on opposite gender targets that make direct contact with them, or Competitive which grants a big buff to their Sp. Attack if their stats get lowered, so that does at least make them a little more usable. Their hidden ability Frisk allows them to identify any held items the opponent is holding. The line learns a good plethora of offensive and supportive moves, typical for most Normal-types and it does at least learn loads of good TM moves in that good movepool.

But let's see what you think about these cuddly pink cuties...

Have you ever used Wigglytuff before, competitively or in-game?

If you were to give Wigglytuff a Mega Evolution, how would you change it?

Have you ever used Jigglypuff in the Smash Bros games?

What's your overall thoughts on the Jigglypuff line in general?

Old 5 Days Ago (05:19 AM).

Have you ever used Wigglytuff before, competitively or in-game?
Yes,Used it really in many games(Bcoz I like Jigglypuff Line)

If you were to give Wigglytuff a Mega Evolution, how would you change it?
I Would add Wings and ribbons on the Wigglyptuff and brighten its colour also to make Wigglytuff cute than ever!

Have you ever used Jigglypuff in the Smash Bros games?
No,Not Used It But Wishing To Use It in Smash bros games.

What's your overall thoughts on the Jigglypuff line in general?
Aww, Jigglypuff is my Most Most....favourite Pokemon in the Pokemon World.(Till now and forever-ever) I Will become fan of Jigglypuff when watched its first episode(first appearence) of Jigglypuff.Jigglypuff Line is so so....cute and adorable and Nothind more say about its cuteness
Old 5 Days Ago (04:35 PM).
oh yeah!

Nature: Relaxed
A bit late, but...

Oh yes! Whimsicott is a really good and fun lead! Not only is it super annoying, it's a good way to scope out teams and paralyze a few of them. Prankster is such a great ability. Whimsicott also has the power to be a good special attacker too, though I haven't used it like that too.

I bet mega-Whimsicott would be SUPER fluffy... I think if it's mega was a bit more bulky (say HP 60->80, Def 85->105 and SpD 75-95) it could potentially be very scary!

I don't think it's really possible to lose with fairy type being added. Now Whimsicott has more resistances!

It's very adorable! I want to pet it. Whimsicott's definitely in top 5 Unova Pokemon.
Old 5 Days Ago (06:39 PM). Edited 3 Days Ago by Hikamaru.
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by milk!:
I noticed your name is not on the Members List for this club, so you think you can fill the signup list and I'll officially add you?

Also guys, a notice I have to say because I'm not feeling very well:

I am currently suffering huge emotional stress because something bad happened to me here on PC earlier today that I don't want to mention, but it made me feel insecure and made me think I'm a terrible person again (just like I was when I was new) so my activity is going to be slightly less active than usual. As a result, because of my scaling back of activity and long time I have to spend to recover, there will be no featured Pokemon next week.

I hope you all understand, but in the meantime feel free to create your own discussion by making some new topics or revisit old ones if you missed those. The club should be back to its usual self after a few weeks.

Old 2 Days Ago (12:46 PM).
PokeBrony

Nature: Docile
Quote originally posted by Hikamaru:

1. Yes, but not competitive as far as I know
2. Not really, I'll stick with Mega Altaria for my Fairy Mega Evo (though I'm planning on running a 1-1 Mega Gardy line in my Fairy Deck)
3. None Really, Fairy's perfect for her
4. It's pretty nice, but I mainly focus on her TCG cards, preferably the Furious Fists one with "Curly Ribbon" (really messes around with Toad and Night March :p)

Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't been posting in the club, haven't been that much Fairy action with me, but now I do have some:
I went to my Roaring Skies Prerelease yesterday and brought my Trade Binder to trade off some of my older cards due to the potential XY-on rotation in September around after Worlds, so I traded for a few Fairies while I was there (The Mega Gardy I bought for $14.00 though):

Spoiler:

Also, The 2 AT Azumarills ARE Different (One is Holo, the other is Reverse)

AS FC: 1289-9349-4367 | IGN: CyberTails | TSV: 3339

Old 1 Day Ago (04:53 AM).

Username: Banjopop
Partner Pokemon: Azumarill
Why you like Fairies:
There super cute and are very strong. Dragon was Always one of the hardest types for me but it's now no problem anymore. Valerie also let me see what fairy's can do. Since then fairy type is my second favorite type. Oh, and Xerneas, it's cool and cute at the same time.
Answer a Topic!:
What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games?

A fairy-fire or fairy-ice type. They will be hot and cool. No, but really, those types could use some cute pokemon. And those types work really well, altough you need to be careful with fire types for the ice one.
Old 1 Day Ago (12:59 PM).
oh yeah!

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Hikamaru:
I noticed your name is not on the Members List for this club, so you think you can fill the signup list and I'll officially add you?
Lol whoops. That's hilarious.

Name: Milk!
Partner Pokemon: Slurpuff
Why you like fairies: They're super cute and cool, and a total game changer! It's amazing that it took over a decade for a new type to be introduced. I was so excited when they were announced! Also, the fairy type moves have really beautiful animations.
What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why?: Slurpuff! It's like my dream Pokemon- a candy puppy! It looks so cute! And it's fun to use in battle.

Sponsored Links