• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Can You make a sprite of this guy? His name is Graystoo
Spoiler:

THanks!
tnguye

Sorry, I don't do requests and I only sprite if it's for Pokemon Dawn. You should speak with Ace/Pichuichu and ask if they accepted your fakemon. Then I will sprite it when I have the time.
Also, aren't you a spriter yourself? Your sprite in the signature is pretty good. O_O

Anyways, here's a sprite for Kroneon. Sorry if I totally changed the design, but I tried to keep it "evee"ish. :x

picture.php

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^Ooh I like its design, and yes llennoccm8 is part of the team but I have only seen a couple of his fakemon you should probably revamp graystoo

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
darn i was so gonna not you jk

Anyways, here's a sprite for Kroneon. Sorry if I totally changed the design, but I tried to keep it "evee"ish. :x

picture.php
hm the ears and tail seem a bit bulky, but otherwise i like it, and the drawing was just <33
you did a good job again
ther other desgin, like a thing made in paint, eh bad :( no offence ace dragonite?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
welll i knw i been gone for a few month but im back and ready for work just tell mi wat you need k Pichuichu

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
hm the ears and tail seem a bit bulky, but otherwise i like it, and the drawing was just <33
you did a good job again
ther other desgin, like a thing made in paint, eh bad :( no offence ace dragonite?

DERP. Anyhow I thought the original lineart was okay maybe it was the thickness, the lack of shading or the fact I just suck? The other Pokemon next to Kroneon won't be in ND unless you guys want him.

nd_fakemon_part_2_by_pokemon_tabi-d2xp9u2.jpg

Glad to see Habit12 is ready and Concept can no longer help sprite atm, I think you should have kept the tail of Kroneon btw so the sprite doesn't look so....blocky.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
@ Acedragonite
The only thing that makes him blocky are the rocks (Tail, ears, bangs)... O_o
Cause, well, it's a rock design, I tried to keep it simple. I dunno - maybe it's just me that likes that. xD

Anyways - You just have to work on the anatomy and then keep on practising, once you nailed that, just keep designing and you'll find your favourite style. Lineart doesn't need shading, thickness of line doesn't matter either if it's just concept - it's the anatomy that's important - and you don't suck cause everyone did at the beginning. xD

Here's a really good tutorial:
http://cedarseed.deviantart.com/art/Basic-Animal-Anatomy-16337411

Btw, I think Coraldis will be a good addition to the ND Pokedex.
I also worked on the concept on appaloosis (forgot the name - Rapidash evo/alt) and Valkyria. O_o

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
@ Acedragonite
The only thing that makes him blocky are the rocks (Tail, ears, bangs)... O_o
Cause, well, it's a rock design, I tried to keep it simple. I dunno - maybe it's just me that likes that. xD

Anyways - You just have to work on the anatomy and then keep on practising, once you nailed that, just keep designing and you'll find your favourite style. Lineart doesn't need shading, thickness of line doesn't matter either if it's just concept - it's the anatomy that's important - and you don't suck cause everyone did at the beginning. xD

Here's a really good tutorial:
http://cedarseed.deviantart.com/art/Basic-Animal-Anatomy-16337411

Btw, I think Coraldis will be a good addition to the ND Pokedex.
I also worked on the concept on appaloosis (forgot the name - Rapidash evo/alt) and Valkyria. O_o
and I actually made an OW for Valkyria so I'm thinking of using that concept
I actually have started to get into pixels (not pokemon spriting but avys, OWs and recolors
dangoro_avy_by_pokemon_tabi-d2yhzmo.png
Pokebanner.jpg
4_of_fingoe_by_pokemon_tabi-d2xs9dk.gif
DC.png
derp-2.png
firedra.png

the thing at the bottom of Valkyria is supposed to be some kind of twister, because I'm still learning the ways of the pixel artist. Once I master Ows, I may move on to VS. Sprites. Then trainer sprites, then, and only then will I try to sprite Pokemon.
The other OWs on the userbar aren't mine.
@Shubhamthegreat-Thank you but please don't ask for betas

Last edited:

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Update

Update!

Okay so some of you may not like this game, >.< which make me sad but i am only a beginner game dev so i'm hoping to make it better and make some of you to like it better. So here is a Character update.

Del: Your best freind and neighbour since you moved there. His Dad owns Geonite corps and del is a part time worker for him but people say he has a very important job.
he doesn't agree to your dissicuns alot because he thinks that he is supirour to you. and always finishs his sentences with Yo.

please this is NOT the final version so i can get constructive critisicm on him. the name del is final though.

Also here is a badge update an it is for the first gym which is a ghost type.

shined-1.png
credit to colbalt'scizor and niknaks for this wonderful badge.

also from now on i will update every week but i will update over the next few days. Oh and constructive critiscm is greatly apprecated.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Good thing you changed it, but I don't think his Dad should be owner of Geo. Corp, that's cool that the badges are based on Pokemon, if I can find a tut, I'll try making a Stonbii badge for Craig

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Nobody? :( well progress will be slow cause i just started school, but i am still working on the game but slowly kay? please guy don't quit on us now. :(

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Nobody? :( well progress will be slow cause i just started school, but i am still working on the game but slowly kay? please guy don't quit on us now. :(

same here, but I'll prob be free on weekends. and who is "guy"?

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
I know a bit of spiriting now, Pichuichu. What do you want me to do?

I tried to sprite a STONBII badge
stonbii_badge_by_pokemon_tabi-d2ykorp.gif

It doesn't look like one Niknaks and Scizor made. That's okay, though; maybe use some of the colors from the shine from their badge?

Update!

Del: Your best freind and neighbour since you moved there. His Dad owns Geonite corps and del is a part time worker for him but people say he has a very important job.
he doesn't agree to your dissicuns alot because he thinks that he is supirour to you. and always finishs his sentences with Yo.

please this is NOT the final version so i can get constructive critisicm on him. the name del is final though.

Del's a good name, and maybe explain that people's opinions of him make him so high and mighty, and maybe he thinks he'll become the owner of Geonite Corps. Good idea with being an arrogant person towards the player, but don't you think arrogant people try to sound dignified, instead of saying yo?

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I know a bit of spiriting now, Pichuichu. What do you want me to do?

It doesn't look like one Niknaks and Scizor made. That's okay, though; maybe use some of the colors from the shine from their badge?
Niknaks and Scizor have sprited a hell of a lot more than I have

Del's a good name, and maybe explain that people's opinions of him make him so high and mighty, and maybe he thinks he'll become the owner of Geonite Corps. Good idea with being an arrogant person towards the player, but don't you think arrogant people try to sound dignified, instead of saying yo?
Del used to be the main evil guy in the old story, that's where the name comes from, and he's actually heir to Quartz Corp. a rival to Geo. Corp.
But he's still rich and snobby.

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Del used to be the main evil guy in the old story, that's where the name comes from, and he's actually heir to Quartz Corp. a rival to Geo. Corp.
But he's still rich and snobby.

But does he really need to say "Yo?" Not many snobs say that; they're more dignified xD

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
yes he tries to hide the fact he's snobby! i have a da account and will update a little more frequently on there. in my sig |
\/

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
you're a pretty good tilespriter, but you need to work on your mapping skills.
Ps, I didn't know you were from canada :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back