• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I am going to attempt to be asleep before 3 tonight. Doubt it will happen, but I shall see.

TY

Watching world tournaments is just too amazing to miss :S

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'm feeling sleepy right now, and it's 8 pm. xD

I finally fixed my sleeping routine so I'm proud of myself for that lol.

Sirfetch’d

Mine starts the 19th and I am actually looking forward to it. I am bored as hell during the day.

Gabri

m8
Years
I have never participated in a Get-Together event simply because there was no category that pleased me.

Also, I find your school starting dates really weird. The earliest that it has started for me was September 10, last year. Before that it was always mid-late September.

Sirfetch’d

I have to say though, I am more looking forward to getting a job soon though. I need one bad xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm absolutely NOT looking forward to going back to High School. It sucks,
Someone please save me from this hell ;-;

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I have my first interview tomorrow >.< ugh, I really hope I get this job. I need some way to pay for my college textbooks.

Years
I have my first interview tomorrow >.< ugh, I really hope I get this job. I need some way to pay for my college textbooks.
Best of luck! Tomorrow I'm probably going to call back an employer I applied for and I also need to go up to my high school tomorrow and get a copy of my transcripts since apparently my college lost them >_<

Sirfetch’d

Good luck! I have one at noon tomorrow as well. I hope everything goes smooth for both of us :D

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Thanks everyone <3 Good luck on your interview as well Jelli.

Naps are always good, I love them more than regular sleeping.if that makes sense

Sirfetch’d

Naps are the best OMG <3 Too bad I never seem to find the chance to take them XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back