• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Tyrunt or Amura?

• Tyrunt

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Amura

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Years
Oh right Swampert...but as you said that one is sort of ambiguous...
I'm hoping they show MegaSwampert and MegaSceptile soon...but I feel they won't just yet.

They did mention this CoroCoro will reveal more Mega Evolutions obviously, but take a look at this image I found on Tumblr:

Spoiler:

According to the post containing this image, this could be the possible list of Pokemon getting Mega Evolutions. Note that the 10 Pokemon confirmed to Mega Evolve so far are shown on this, so could this lead to all previous-gen starters getting Mega Evolutions? I noticed there's a fair share of underrated Pokemon on there so maybe they might get more love as a result? It happened with Mawile so it could happen with some on the Pokemon shown as well.

Also, if you notice there's a lot of fully-evolved Pokemon shown.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
They did mention this CoroCoro will reveal more Mega Evolutions obviously, but take a look at this image I found on Tumblr:

Spoiler:

According to the post containing this image, this could be the possible list of Pokemon getting Mega Evolutions. Note that the 10 Pokemon confirmed to Mega Evolve so far are shown on this, so could this lead to all previous-gen starters getting Mega Evolutions? I noticed there's a fair share of underrated Pokemon on there so maybe they might get more love as a result? It happened with Mawile so it could happen with some on the Pokemon shown as well.
Right, I saw that in the rumors thread and commented on it. I hope it's real as I want a MegaLuxray that's Electric/Dark :3

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Hopefully the list is fake. I see Zangoose getting a Mega Evo but not Seviper, and Hydreigon as the only pseudo-legend that doesn't get a Mega Evo.

Years
Hopefully the list is fake. I see Zangoose getting a Mega Evo but not Seviper, and Hydreigon as the only pseudo-legend that doesn't get a Mega Evo.
I'm hoping it's real but that it's not entirely all of them...
But yeah if Hydreigon doesn't get a Mega but every other Psuedo does will seem unfair...in a way it may make it less of a Pseudo legendary than the others...

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I designed an ice fox fakemon ones, it was suppose to represent the masculine counterpart to Vulpix and Ninetails. I hope this Ice wolf is something similar if the rumor is true.

blue

gucci
Years
If the Ice Wolf Pokémon turns out to be true then I can definitely see it being the Lucario/Zoroark of the Kalos Region, it already has a strong following when it hasn't even been revealed yet.

Guy

just a guy
Years
That's to say, if we even get a Lucario/Zoroark Pokémon of this generation.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
That's to say, if we even get a Lucario/Zoroark Pokémon of this generation.

I honestly hope we don't... They get enough attention as it is. We don't need a third human-shaped canine rare-but-not-legendary Pokemon...

Years
The list of Mega evolutions seems legit to me, just looking at it. It just looks right, haha. Those are Pokemon I could see getting mega evos, being mediocre ones who need power ups (Carnivine, Absol, Drifblim, etc.) and all the starters and pseudo legends.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
I honestly hope we don't... They get enough attention as it is. We don't need a third human-shaped canine rare-but-not-legendary Pokemon...

Why not? lol Having a third one isn't exactly excessive lol. I hope we get one, and if it ends up being an ice wolf type thing, then I'll be super cool with that. Sounds awesome.

Years
The list of Mega evolutions seems legit to me, just looking at it. It just looks right, haha. Those are Pokemon I could see getting mega evos, being mediocre ones who need power ups (Carnivine, Absol, Drifblim, etc.) and all the starters and pseudo legends.
It's not exactly all of them (the Pseudo legendaries) as Hydreigon seems to not be on the list...so if true then I hope it's not all of them or our dark type hydra will be left out...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
That list looks pretty fake; Why would Hydreigon miss out on a mega evolution while all the psuedo-legendaries get one? And why would they need one in the first place, they're already powerful enough.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being fake. This might just be due to the quality of the photo, but all the Pokemon have this choppiness surrounding them, almost like they were cheaply resized, copied and pasted onto the background. The logos have it too.

Though, I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of some of these getting mega-evos.

Years
That list looks pretty fake; Why would Hydreigon miss out on a mega evolution while all the psuedo-legendaries get one? And why would they need one in the first place, they're already powerful enough.
It know, it seems so odd...but then again I think if someone were making a fake list wouldn't they have added Hydreigon in order to make it less suspicious? Unless they expected people to think like that so hence why they did it...I'm going around this in my mind in circles.

Yeah some of those listed seem likely.

Back