• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water-Resistant Smartphones? Phone Speakers w/Boombox Quality? wat.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Every year, we're always intrigued at how cellphones evolve with new features that almost seem impossible. Back then, before the iPhone was introduced to the world, we weren't aware that the mobile technology we have now would change our lives forever. Now this year, we're seeing smartphones that are resistant to water, bendable phones, phones that run just like a computer (Windows Phone and the supposedly upcoming Linux/Ubuntu Phone), phones that act like a giant boombox (the HTC One), and the widely known: Facebook Phone. You'll never know what the world of technology will come up next in the near future!

Hypothetically, what phone features (alongside the ones I listed above) would you like to see next? Would you like those features to be on your next future phone? I think the water-resistant smartphone (which is the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active) would probably be my next phone seeing as I am extremely careful yet clumsy at the same time. My older sister would probably benefit that as well, seeing that every phone she gets, she ends up accidentally dropping it in water.

You can talk about any type of smartphone (i.e. Apple, Android, etc).

Years
I'd really like to see a smartphone that is purely resistant to screen cracking. And I mean screen cracking at like 5-10 feet above the ground, and without the need to have a case around the phone just to protect it. Apple or Android, a lot of smartphones on the market today have that vulnerability.

Back