• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerion [OOC + SU] Rated M

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I WILL POST WHEN ICHIRO STOPS PRETENDING THAT HE'S AFK OR WHATEVER AND WRITES A POST. alys and ava were meant to have this cute sisterhood going on ): and ichiro ruined it by being inactive.

*cries*

SORRY I HAD EXAMS!

Now we're waiting on you to post so Alys and Ava can escape the bar fight.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'm sorry, I've had a crazy past few days. I'll try and get something up soon. :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well this looks interesting. Can I reserve a spot as a knight? I need to play a character who isn't a hulking Nass of evil and destruction for a while. Lol. I see a couple of familiar faces here. I'll definitely poor over the details of this rp later and determine what kind of character I want to play.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@NecrumWarrior- You are reserved. Feel free to PM either of us if you need/want help designing a character.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I probably won't get around to looking over all this til my next day off, which will hopefully be on Tuesday. Til then I'll be puting together vague conceptpts in my mind. o 3o

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ok, sounds good NW.

Haha! I lol'd at Rolly.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
New story posts are up and I will break it down for everyone to eliminate any confusion.

Knights: You landed in Shingou and can basically post a flashback covering the 12 day time skip and your reaction to landing.

Mercenaries: Timeskip to the meeting at the city gates. Get your character there and you will set off officially. You can cover any time from the bar departure to then or just show up. Up to you.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm probably gonna have to wait until Mardi Gras is over with on this coming Tuesday before I can get any work done on joining this. Work is hectic right now.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Alright, no problem NecrumWarrior. Take your time with the SU as there is no immediate rush. We will find a way to work you in easily so time is your friend. SV and I are geniuses so we will make your grand entrance (should you be accepted that is ;D) epic.

Maybe.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
It was awesome. I have to write one soon. Hopefully I will get to it tomorrow during either my break between class and work or after work. But then again I have to prepare a presentation for Friday as well...

I'll figure it out eventually. I also have to yell at Supervegeta for not posting yet for Roland.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll post on Friday, sorry for the delay. A bit busy.

It was a good post, Sky. I did see a mistake when I first read through it though, but now I can't remember what it is and I don't have the chance to read through it in full again. lol.

@Ichiro- We're likely not going to wait for you if it'll be that long and probably move on without you, but say that your character is already with the group.

Miss D said he would be posting soon, whereas I am unsure about Lilizuki and Michaela.

Back