• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
Yay! New thread! Wonder how long it'll take for this one to die off.........

Unova's Route 3 is the place to hatch eggs! Skyarrow Bridge is fun to travel on though :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I only played a little bit of White on my cousin's DS. Ended up having a L19 Dewott, a L18 Purrloin, and a L21 Tranquill (male version). Though once I start playing again, which it will be a long while. I'll have to start over again. Meaning my super awesome L19 Dewott will have to go. :(

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
yes. :3
I honestly just stay on route 3 because I don't feel like biking elsewhere. XD
Does anyone else, when playing Japanese games, ever just edit in what you want them to be saying at the time? Essentially make up the dialogue? That's how my japanese Black experience went.

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
Years
lol I did that when I played Green a few years back. I guess I had to do the same for Heart Gold, but I never played Black or White in Japanese. Maybe ten minutes of the ROM game, but there was so much lag, that nothing was achieved.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
When I played the Japanese version of Black, I just pressed the button to make the dialogue go by faster. I didn't even try to read it or fill in with my own.

I haven't played White in so long. Like TheSmartOne, my attention span is deteriorating and nothing holds my interest anymore.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
lol I did that when I played Green a few years back. I guess I had to do the same for Heart Gold, but I never played Black or White in Japanese. Maybe ten minutes of the ROM game, but there was so much lag, that nothing was achieved.

That's pretty much how it was for me. XD lag=major deterrent. Then I finally got my import and I was like ZOMG NORMAL SPEED MAKES THIS SO EPIC!!! *falils and foams at the mouth*

When I played the Japanese version of Black, I just pressed the button to make the dialogue go by faster. I didn't even try to read it or fill in with my own.

I haven't played White in so long. Like TheSmartOne, my attention span is deteriorating and nothing holds my interest anymore.

I didn't do it AS MUCH in black as I did in SS. XD
Though I like to imagine the ferris wheel dancer dude either tried to make a move on me I rejected, or he puked on me. >.>

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
For some reason The dreamworld is ALWAYS charging. So I haven't played yet... Not even once!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
The Incredibly Wandering Thread restarted? Whoa...

pokemon_grey_version_by_t7fu8-d35sglt.jpg

Where the heck is Pokemon Gray Version, darn it? :cer_cry: All this talk of Unova and BW is agonizing...and I still haven't set foot in Sinnoh or Johto yet!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Finished White story plot but now I must do everything else and maybe Pokemon Grey will come out next year or the end of this year.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
B-b-b-but. Aww, why restart it ):

Anyways, I've sorta taken a break on Black and White to start a new game on Emerald. But I'm still working on my Poison/Bug Duotype Challenge on Black and finishing the post-game on White :D

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Need to get on playing white soon...but I'm balancing playing SoulSilver and Pearl over again at the same time...XD Hard to balance three games, work, school, and everything else....I need to just abandon everything but White soon.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
they're gunna have to change the story line for grey if kyurem is the main pokemon, since he isn't a pair so N would have to get one of the other dragons and you get kyurem. lol and i finished white in like a week, with the only pokemon over 50 was zekrom :)

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
Years
This thing, eh? I don't know if I ever posted in the original one or not, but I did get a kick out of finding it every once in a while.

Well...I'm currently playing Black for the first time. I just got it last weekend. I have five badges, and I'm making my way up the Celestial Tower as of the last time I was playing.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
The Incredibly Wandering Thread restarted? Whoa...

pokemon_grey_version_by_t7fu8-d35sglt.jpg

Where the heck is Pokemon Gray Version, darn it? :cer_cry: All this talk of Unova and BW is agonizing...and I still haven't set foot in Sinnoh or Johto yet!

Omg! Is that a real picture or an extremely good hacked version?

Back