• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
For now, checking news coming from the world and checking them for typos or errors of some kind, and looking from press releases from the Ministry of Defence and writing news out of them.

Next Monday I'll be asking for a change to the main Politics desk because the military-only zone is not my cup of tea precisely XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Need a new charger. also need a new battery. USB ports won't connect to my external HD so I can backup my stuff so I can restore my laptop so I can have room on it again.

Biggest problem is the charger. If I don't get one soon I won't be able to turn on my laptop and won't be able to do anything anyways.

Years
215011. Power's always a nasty issue with computers, and with laptops and cheaper desktops, they tend to go out within a year of the warranty expiring. For the charger, you'll probably just want to order it straight from the manufacturer, otherwise the voltage and amperage might not match and you'll end up killing off your laptop much sooner, because too much or too little power can be seriously damaging to all components and makes the investment in the part almost like throwing that money straight into a bonfire. Downside to this is that the manufacturer might not stock your charger anymore or charges an arm and a leg for one (for example, ordering one for my laptop was $90!).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

my battery is pretty much that state now. it can barely last 30 (if even) without being charged in. The problem is that my charger doesn't always connect now and sometimes my mom has the tendency to disconnect my laptop. :/

I ... don't think I'll have the money for a charger from the manufacturer and I'm not sure how much my mom or dad would want to help me spend to get a new one. :s But I need something soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Indeeeed.

Welp I found a charger on ebay that is exactly like the charger I have so hopefully I'll be purchasing it soon. (b'')b Charger is co-operating with me more tonight than yesterday thankfully.

Gabri

m8
Years
And now I am thinking how amazing it would be to have a 7-string guitar.
And wondering which one would be the most amazing, the 7-string or a new laptop.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would go for the laptop but that is because I can't play a guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back