• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version (OOC/SU)

What should be Kiyoshi's character's starter?

• Total voters

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
He didn't ride around in a convertablee because he was rich. He did it because he was Gary Oak! He needs no other explaination. Hm... Maybe Tyler's not quite the Oakster... But he's still awesome! And so is everyone else in this RP. We have a lot of really cool people. :D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
We should all meet up! : D ...but then I would have to have Rile sit in a corner and not do anything.

Damn you, IC-ness!

Ah well. My first post should be up tomorrow...or after tomorrow, but probably tomorrow. I'm still sad about Sophrosune though. :'(

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Just letting you all know:

You know Hurricane Irene the category one hurricane? Well, I'm getting hit by it tomorrow. So, I may lose electricity. So I may not be on tomorrow. But please, post! I'll do all updates once I'm able to get back on (If I lose electricity, that is! If not, I will most certainly be on at some point! [Hopefully. I don't know if my internet hotspot will work.])

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Just a question about the types: do we (our character) know about it, like that's how it's always been, or is some a 'new' thing?

King!

better
Years
Me! *raises hand* I'm probably gonna do some training and ave that be a post tonight, and then tomorrow or whenever I get the chance do the Cherrygrove stuff. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well, I just posted! <: I'm getting a little confused on how Adelle acts haha, she's getting a little tangled. I think I'm writing her more of this pissy girl but the only deal is is that she hates long and boring stories and such and is blunt. d:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@Nideous -

Shakes once.... shakes twice.... shakes three times.... ping!

Yay! Take it to Tully for this prize:

Spoiler:

....Or keep it, for this:

Spoiler:

The choice yours!

Nideous

Years
Hmm... A precious gem or a worthless fish. The choice is so difficult! :P I'll go get my Thunderstone, thank you very much. I can catch a Magikarp just about anywhere. I was thinking about just having Tyler take off with Tully's rod, but then he'd be stuck with the fish. And it simply would not do for someone of Tyler's stature to become a petty thief. No, it would not do at all. :D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
o u o I'll be passing by there for a Stone, thank you very much...

Just wondering, how are you going to determine what Tyrogue evolves into?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@Nideous - You've given me an idea. BTW, when I do the mission, do you want to decide what stone I get or should I decide?

@Neiko Star - Let's determine that right now!

Choose One, Two, Or Three.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
o-o Uh...umm...how 'about...one? *crosses fingers for Hitmontop*

...I'm not going to get it.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Tell me now! Or the suspense will kill me. x.x And I'll be able to drop hints in my posts this way too.

Flareon may be boss, but it has no moves. :/ Seriously, at least give it Flame Charge or something. The freakin'
electric zebra got it.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@Nideous - Aw, but I don't want Flareon.... >.>"
I wants me a Jolteon! >:C

Muhahahaha.
No, I'm not going to steal your idea of.... coicidentally, stealing. But I bet I can make an idea that's inspired by so.... hm.... >:3

@Neiko Star -

Funny enough, you did choose Hitmontop! :D

One was Hitmontop,
Two was Hitmonchan,
and three was Hitmonlee.

X3

Nideous

Years
Well, considering you gave me a Thunderstone, I suppose I could give you one. If you really want it. It's not that big a deal. Anyway, it doesn't really matter about the idea. I'm sure you'll do something cool. :P

Back