• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hey could you give me the starters bagon and the normal give bagon pokerus and i would like to pokemon added to my PC larvitar and dratini. all at lvl. 5 no extra moves. pokemon sapphire and name Mitch. thanks if you can do this. could you email it to me? just put pokecommunity as the topic so i won't delete it. thanks again.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2012
Pokemon Emerald

Would anyone be able to post an Emerald .sav file with Mudkip, Treecko, and Torchic, all level 5, as close to the start as possible? Name can be ASH or anything generic, doesn't matter. Thanks!

ElCheVive117

Revolutionary Irish Trainer
Years
Could I get a save for pokemon emerald with the Trainer a girl named Rebecca, with all three starters, treecko, trochic, and mudkip, and also two eevees as close to the begin as possible with a lot of master balls and rare candies, with no badges and the play time doesn't matter, no pokemon in the box
Thanks

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Can Someone get me a fully complete Pokemon flora sky .sav file?
Game: Pokemon Flora Sky (NOT COMPLEMENT DEX VERSION, I WOULD LIKE THE MAIN VERSION PLEASE)
Players Name: JONAH (m)
Playing Time: Doesn't matter
Badges: 8
Location: Anywhere after the entire game is complete (this means all legendaries caught and E4 beaten)
Team:
Mewtwo (level 100) Any moveset, just at least have Psybeam and shadow Ball Please
Rayquaza (level 100 and shiny) any moveset
Kyogre (level 100) any moveset
Groudon (level 100) any moveset
Reshiram (level 100) best moveset in your opinion
Zekrom (level 100) best moveset in your opinion

All legendaries in pc plz
99 of all items

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
hey can i have a request..
please post a save game file of emerald w/ catched feebas cos i can't see any feebas its very hard and also have a celedi ho-oh lugia mew all the pokemon can catch only by those mystery tickets hehe please.. i dont want to cheat but u cant catch them w/o cheating.. i'll trade the w/ my save game tnx...

i want emerald save w/ feebas its hard to find and i want celebi deoxis ho-oh any pokemon that cant catch w/ tickets can you give me save game for this in emerald i'll trade it w/ my save file thx

Last edited:

o6ice9o

Jirachi's True Master
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Can somone make me a sav of Pokemon emerald Usa
girl named Misery
beginning of game
jirachi celebi torchic absol umbreon espeon and 4 eevees
all around lvl 5

Last edited:

psn

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
could someone make me a emerald US sav with
-umbreon lvl 5
-espeon- lvl 5
-4 evees lvl 5 each
-all starters from each region
-all legendaries
shiny is optional, no need unless you have the time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
Can someone make save for emerald with Pokemon that are impossible to catch like:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
In the lowest lvl possible, preferred lvl 5
everything els doesn't matter just need it to trade to my own game.

AGL

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2015
Does Anyone have a Black 2 Save File Relatively into the game?

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2021
Could anyone please do me a Pokemon Pure White (or normal white if that'll work, it should do) up to, events done up to cold storage with running shoes and the first 3 badges, my save file is corrupt and i invested so much time getting everything!
Any pokemon please, as I will edit mine in with Pokesav, thanks alot

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
POKEMON EMERALD SAV FILE I HAVE BUT NEED FULL POKEDEX
I have blaziken level 100
Raichu level 100
Azumarill level 100
Grudon,kyroge and Rayqaza level 100
All legendries.
300 rare candies
999 master ball
And some Rare pokemons
PLEASE GIVE ME COMPLETE POKEDEX.

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Could anyone give a save file for Leafgreen that has beaten the Elite four. It doesn't matter which Pokemon it has.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2012
Emerald Battery File

Game (Required): Pokémon Emerald
Player's name: Doug
Playing time :25:23
Number of Badges: 7
Location (this means location in game ): Mossdeep City, Hoenn
Team:
Sceptile (Gregory), 49
Pikachu, 30
Todd (Gyarados), 33
Prince (Swellow), 30
Rick (Machoke), 32
Billy (Pichu), 23
Pokémon in box: Yes (Also about 10 Magikarp eggs)
Additional information: I have Pokédex acquired, 7 Gym badges obtained, and attempting to defeat Team Aqua's Archie from awakening Kyogre in a cave.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
hey if anyone is still doin this i would love to have an emerald save right at the beginning with a charmander, totodile, treeko, dratini, trapinch, and bagon. all lvl 5. maybe everyother pokemon and item in the pc if ya can? dont care just want pokemanz id luv u forever i always wnted to play anew game with this team from teh start aaah yeah baby :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
I had my save nuked by my lil brother. PLEASE HELP! I had a bunch of my pokemon from previous versions and sapphire on it. If you could give me my bench and maybe a decent supply of alternates in PC, I would be forever in your debt!

Version:sapphire
Trainer:Psynner
Hours:50:00
Location:near the move maniac(so I can change my moves back to my team)
Badges:8
Bench:
1)mewtwo(nickname PsyNinja lvl 100- had it since yellow!)
2)rayquaza
3)suicune
4)snorlax
5)lugia
6)espeon

Thank you,
Psynner

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
I wish someone would do this for HG/SS. Could really use a "Just got into Kanto" save right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back