• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
dqle said:
Well, 'catch ya later', +el_pal!

To keep this club from disappearing, I've got a question. Why do Pikachu, as well as all of it's evolutions, love red foods? First, there were apples, now ketchup?
Maybe it's attracted to the color red? Like bulls hate the color red...

Years
Bustin Pika said:
Can I join PLZ! *wonders if I am doing this 2 stall or what?*
*trys to find the member list* *gives up* I'll just edit all the members into the list on the 1st page.

I don't know...maybe because...*thinks*...it is attracted the smell of food. I can't guess about the red, though...

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
Years
+el_pal said:
Oops, I DOULED posted! Sorry everyone. I found this wierd pic in ebay...

3a_2.JPG
Hey!!I have a toy like that of Pika!!

Years
Welcome to the club, guys!

Well, he likes Brock's Pok?mon pellets, and they're brown. I noticed that Ash's Pikachu always goes for the red stuff first and then everything else. But that still doesn't get me anywhere! Ugh, getting a headache...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
Could i join? I already have a pika avy pika's in my sig (pika short for pikachu). So can i join?

Years
ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
Could i join? I already have a pika avy pika's in my sig (pika short for pikachu). So can i join?
NO!!! NEVER!!! j/k You can join. You do like pikachu...right? :chu:

Maybe it likes food...and maybe the red spots on his cheeks...I don't know...

Years
Uh... to humiliate it for being so popular, or so that you have an excuse to throw whatever you've got at the yellow mouse?

Just kidding!

Anyways, red has been known to represent anger, malice, and everything else that deals with violence. I don't get it!!! Does Pikachu eat this stuff so that it could toughen up???

Years
dqle said:
Uh... to humiliate it for being so popular, or so that you have an excuse to throw whatever you've got at the yellow mouse?

Just kidding!

Anyways, red has been known to represent anger, malice, and everything else that deals with violence. I don't get it!!! Does Pikachu eat this stuff so that it could toughen up???
Maybe...that does make since...though it's hard to imange(sp) cute little pikachu being tough!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I'm sneaking on constanly! I said I'm gone but I'm really here sometimes. Not as often as I used to be. Going to be like this till mid June. Anyways, I'm here so this thread won't die!

Here is a question:
What Contest do you think in Ru/Sa does Pikachu you think would do best? I mean category.

My guess might be cool category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back