• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version (OOC/SU)

What should be Kiyoshi's character's starter?

• Total voters

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I'll get to Cherrygrove...eventually...u _ u

On the other hand, you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
YOU GET TO CHERRYGROVE AND YOU LIKE IT. >:C

Actually, think of the sound Witthoefft heard more as a "moving fabric" kind.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
...passing by Blackthorn first. Sorry. DX I want that Phanpy.

ARGH! Why do all my characters have...issues that stop them from battling properly? It's been years since my trainer could just stand there and yell out commands and have an epic battle without character development or something. Gah.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
wait. WAIT WHAT?!? YOU DON'T MEAN... WHAT?!? hey come on is it seriously what i'm thinking? Because if it IS then i'm not even sure that's ALLOWED. *moderator face*

No, he's not.... um, "flying solo" *wink wink nudge nudge* if that's what you're thinking.

Besides, that kind of activity would make a continous sound. If Darren had "completed" in one *cough* I think that'd be a new world record.

Don't worry, when you guys see what it was, hopefully you'll think the scene dealing with it is freaking hilarious. XD;

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
FINALLY. POSTED.

amg so proud. :'D

HOLY CRAP. YES PLEASE WALL OF TEXT <3

That's freaking amazing. I'm going to read it right now. X3;

OH THANK GOD. Okay, let's stop talking about it now before I have to infact us all.

*Infracts you*

HOW DARE YOU BRING ADULT SUBJECTS IN OUR TOTALLY WHOLESOME RP THAT'S TOTALLY WHOLESOME ALL THE TIME YEAH.

Speaking of mod powers, can you please delete the random-hat comment by jvpski3 that he posted because he thought this was perhaps a collaborative fanfic? Which it kina is.

Located Here: Click

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh I did remember seeing that. I was hoping that he would come back and delete it himself or apologise or want to join but lol. YEP, I'LL DELETE IT.

MOD POWERS, ACTIVATE!!

EDIT: omg this is the SECOND RP that i'm in that my character is asleep in. Kerin's asleep in Years of Lies and I can't post until everyone is finished their night activity. >:(

SO HURRY UP GUYS AND POST SO I CAN WAKE UP.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
You could always have Adelle have a dream or somethin' somethin'. X3

Characters Ready For Event
Witthoefft Evans
Tyler Morgan
Adelle Thomas

Characters That Have Yet To Wrap Up The Day
Amanda Bel
Ivan Tzere
Chris Blake
Cy Celibrium
Rile Shorebird

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Adelle never remembers her dreams though so it would be a little redundant. :(

I'm just gonna stick with telling everyone to hurry up!!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
YAY I'm not the only one. :'DDD

And, uh, between this crappy battle and the last even crappier battle, did Tyr gain any experience points? o-o

Um, I'd like Rile to arrive in Blackthorn. Is that okay?

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Actually, no. It's not. I specifically made Route 46 (29 Entrance) in a way so no one could go to Blackthorn.

Sorry, but you cannot advance to Blackthorn. :/

And yes, Tyr did. Check out his new level on your Character Data in the first post of the OOC. That was one epic battle!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Ah, okay. Hm. Wonder what I'm going to do. I'll think of something.

Thanks. :'D

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
Awesome, working on a post now. I started one 2 days ago late at night, got tired and it logged me out by morning so it got deleted. I seem to have the worst luck with deleted posts

Back