• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Update

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ Ink Heart, the spritesplosion with Fefeta hasn't happened before, has it? Only Tavris. I'd wanted to see Jane's sprite reappear ;; But it seems like when they've spritesploded, they don't come back. Maybe we'll see more of Fef and Nep in the next intermission now.

Speaking of which, they should reach the alpha session just about soon, shouldn't they?

Ahahhaa I seriously didn't think Dirk would get tricksterified. But oh well.

I think the clowntroll is helping everyone just because he's the bard and bards are complete wildcards. Bringing about destruction by letting others take action. Sounds totally like helping LE at least.

And yeah, too tired to bother with a thousand spoilers. No one here said that they didn't like us revealing things anyways, so.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
==> Username: Darkly the flygon (Wish I could change it though)

==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse all day erryday

==> How far have you read: Ahaha is this even a question? All the way.

==> Answer current topic: Act 5 Act 2

Cid

Years
Welcome to the club, Darkly!
@ Ink Heart, the spritesplosion with Fefeta hasn't happened before, has it? Only Tavris. I'd wanted to see Jane's sprite reappear ;; But it seems like when they've spritesploded, they don't come back. Maybe we'll see more of Fef and Nep in the next intermission now.

Speaking of which, they should reach the alpha session just about soon, shouldn't they?

Ahahhaa I seriously didn't think Dirk would get tricksterified. But oh well.

I think the clowntroll is helping everyone just because he's the bard and bards are complete wildcards. Bringing about destruction by letting others take action. Sounds totally like helping LE at least.

And yeah, too tired to bother with a thousand spoilers. No one here said that they didn't like us revealing things anyways, so.
I hope Feferi and Nepeta do show up in the next intermission! I miss them dearly.

And yeah, they're gonna be in the alpha session very soon.

As for the Trickster stuff before it ended, candyDirk was sort of funny, but depressing at the same time when you think about it. Dirk is so sad that magic booze can't even make him forget his problems. Dang. Kinda sad that the Trickster Mode Dirk flash sunk some ships, too. And it brought the end of dear, sweet, precious Fefeta. D;

I'm still having mixed feelings with Gamzee after all this time. I don't even know what to think of him. I used to like him before he went crazy, and when he did go nuts I flipped out for a moment then sorta found it interesting, but his epic rage-filled bardassery (yes, I meant that pun) lost its charm, and then I just got tired of seeing the bard.

Anyway, I'm glad we're finally removing the spoiler tags, haha. Makes typing a lot less of a hassle.
However, I suggest we keep the spoiler tags for most recent updates, so that people who didn't know that there was a recent update wouldn't get spoiled from checking this thread out. That, or we could make a rule that you can't look at this thread without checking the site to see if there have been updates first. I don't know which would work better, but I think either would solve the problem.

update (02/02/13)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
==> Username: Darkly the flygon (Wish I could change it though)

==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse all day erryday

==> How far have you read: Ahaha is this even a question? All the way.

==> Answer current topic: Act 5 Act 2
Welcome! Haha, well, there are actually Homestucks who haven't read the whole thing yet. As for me, I'm in the midst of rereading it. But I kind of get stuck and bored with Act 6 xD Adding you to the first post!

@ Cid
I liked CandyDirk xD He was so cute with the red hair! Other than that, Trickster Mode only freaked me out. Ugh. But yeah, I guess Hussie did have a reason or point or something for it. As he always has.

I don't like Gamzee :( I'd like to like him but I can't :p

The most recent update is a good thing to spoil, yeah. Agreed!

update (02/02/13)
Spoiler:

I also think there's time for a change in topics (plus discussing the last updates, of course!), so What are your favorite FLASH animations? (apart from Cascade :p)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I was a member of the previous HS club, and I'm rejoining now:
==> Username: I like Pokemon (...)
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: I really can't decide! I usually go with whichever balances out the numbers, or if I'm a hero of Time (Derse dreamer) or hero of Mind (Prospit dreamer). For now... I'll go with Derse.
==> How far have you read: Completely up to date
==> Answer current topic: My favourite flash (excluding Cascade)... Hard to say. I really like Openbound, Myststuck and some of the trickster flashes for really making homestuck such an interactive piece of work... In terms of plot and music, I really like Prince of Heart: Rise up, Descend
and Caliborn: Enter as some of the big plot-pushing flashes off of the top of my head.

Can't wait for the 4x God Tier combo :p

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hmmm.... for flash animations I'd say either the Unite Synchronization flashes or Dave: Strife. Oh, and Accelerate was pretty cool. I also like the flash where Rose enters the medium. Theres soooo many good ones, lol. I like them all. :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I was a member of the previous HS club, and I'm rejoining now:
==> Username: I like Pokemon (...)
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: I really can't decide! I usually go with whichever balances out the numbers, or if I'm a hero of Time (Derse dreamer) or hero of Mind (Prospit dreamer). For now... I'll go with Derse.
==> How far have you read: Completely up to date
==> Answer current topic: My favourite flash (excluding Cascade)... Hard to say. I really like Openbound, Myststuck and some of the trickster flashes for really making homestuck such an interactive piece of work... In terms of plot and music, I really like Prince of Heart: Rise up, Descend
and Caliborn: Enter as some of the big plot-pushing flashes off of the top of my head.

Can't wait for the 4x God Tier combo :p
Welcome! Adding you to Derse for now, then.

I know! I'm so excited, it's definitely going to be a flash animation. That's why he's taking so long time to update now... I hope they finally use the elusive song Penumbra Phantasm for this flash. It's never been fully shown, only hinted to in several other tracks. Remixed together with Doctor into Savior of the Waking World and Savior of the Dreaming Dead, it's been the theme for 2/4 human ascensions so far (John and Jade, while Dave and Rose got Green Sun, Vriska didn't really have one from what I can remember and Aradia got Megalovania).

Hmmm.... for flash animations I'd say either the Unite Synchronization flashes or Dave: Strife. Oh, and Accelerate was pretty cool. I also like the flash where Rose enters the medium. Theres soooo many good ones, lol. I like them all. :3
Descend was the most epic thing before Cascade, imo. But I also really like Wake and Jade: Enter, because they show how trollDerse and trollProspit fell and the Bec Noir thing and give real "ahaaa!" experiences, imo.

I enjoy trying to fit different music tracks to animations :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Welcome! Adding you to Derse for now, then.
Alright!
I know! I'm so excited, it's definitely going to be a flash animation. That's why he's taking so long time to update now... I hope they finally use the elusive song Penumbra Phantasm for this flash. It's never been fully shown, only hinted to in several other tracks. Remixed together with Doctor into Savior of the Waking World and Savior of the Dreaming Dead, it's been the theme for 2/4 human ascensions so far (John and Jade, while Dave and Rose got Green Sun, Vriska didn't really have one from what I can remember and Aradia got Megalovania).
Penumbra Phantasm? Is that on the bandcamp?
Oooh that'd be really nice though; I love when Hussie reuses music. I think Cascade was the first time I listened to a flash, so when I went back and saw JOHN. RISE UP. I was ecstatic to hear it.

Descend was the most epic thing before Cascade, imo. But I also really like Wake and Jade: Enter, because they show how trollDerse and trollProspit fell and the Bec Noir thing and give real "ahaaa!" experiences, imo.

Oh man I love MeGaLoVania; I love songs where I can hear lots of different layers, and all the different guitar/bass layers make me drool.

I enjoy trying to fit different music tracks to animations :3[/QUOTE]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Cascade was the first time you listened to a flash? O.o did you use to mute them, or what? The music is a great part of Homestuck, I think.

Speaking of which, here is an odd personal favorite of mine xD It's unofficial though and not on a "real" volume yet. http://unofficialmspafans.bandcamp.com/track/brofessor-layton-every-puzzle-has-a-brolution

Also @ update 8 feb
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Cascade was the first time you listened to a flash? O.o did you use to mute them, or what? The music is a great part of Homestuck, I think.

Speaking of which, here is an odd personal favorite of mine xD It's unofficial though and not on a "real" volume yet. http://unofficialmspafans.bandcamp.com/track/brofessor-layton-every-puzzle-has-a-brolution

Also @ update 8 feb
Spoiler:
Yeah, it's weird... I think the first time an page came up, I didn't notice that it meant sound... so I read it mute the first time. Also, I remember skipping the walkarounds because I thought "hey if it's important then it wouldn't be in a game; you can skip details when playing a game". My first reading was really bad; I just wanted to get it finished. It's a shame, because now I can't enjoy reading it for the first time.
Spoiler:

Napsy

Tiny Deer
Years
Hello Everyone!! The Page of Mind is here ;w;

==> Username: Napsy
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
==> How far have you read: All the pages, all of them. I've been following Homestuck for over 3 years.
==> What are your favorite FLASH animations?: I REALLY like Make Her Pay, and Jade: Enter. Those are the first two that come to mind.

So glad there's fans here!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hello Everyone!! The Page of Mind is here ;w;

==> Username: Napsy
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
==> How far have you read: All the pages, all of them. I've been following Homestuck for over 3 years.
==> What are your favorite FLASH animations?: I REALLY like Make Her Pay, and Jade: Enter. Those are the first two that come to mind.

So glad there's fans here!!

Hello Napsy! And we're glad to have you here :D

Whoa, 3 years? I only found it this summer because I heard people on some chat mention it and had to look it up to understand what they were going on about. So you are an oldschool true fan, that's cool!

I like Make Her Pay too. It explained stuff. Jade: Enter too, I love these "aha"-feelings~ Jade: Enter were in Act 5 Act 2, right? Or maybe I remember wrong. But End of Act 4 was Descend as far as I remember. Maybe I should reread it once again ^^ I'm on my second read-through now but I kind of get stuck in the relatively boring Alpha arc...

On an almost unrelated note (and partly referring to Dirk's talk in the last updates) I've really grown to like Roxy. I thought she was annoying when she was drunk all the time, but in Act 6 Act 3 (I think??) she has been rather amazing, especially with her relations with Calliope and the Batterwitch. Ahaha. Can't wait for the next update, seriously.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Guys.
It happened.
4x God Tier combo + Meet up combo.
Finally.

@Napsy, hey there, welcome to the club :)

I myself had caught up JUST at the beginning of the Cascade break (so ~6th september). So Act 6 was the beginning of my serial reading.
arc...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, I can't really believe he didn't make a flash ;; I'm... kind of disappointed. Anticlimax. Still, nice to see Jade again :3 Now, where's that meteor?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
JOINING!

==> Username: gunnerpow7
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Hmm... Prospit Dreamer
==> How far have you read: As embarrassing it is, I just started Act 3... ;;
==> Answer current topic: Hmm... my fave FLASH animations should be the strife battles coz they give interactivity... :3

Cid

Years
Welcome, I like Pokemon (wait actually, welcome back!), Napsy and Gunner! It's really unfortunate that you're only in Act 3, Gunner, but I'm sure you'll catch up eventually. I mean even I just started reading four months ago, but I caught up in like a month because I was just hooked and enjoyed it to bits. I guess we'll bump the spoilers back to hide yo kids hide yo wife for anything after Act 3 for Gunner here. How far are you in Act 3? Things are getting pretty interesting, yeah? ;D

As for favorite flash, I'm going to say Jade: Enter because Cascade was not allowed, haha. Many reasons, but I think I'll keep quiet and let the flash speak for itself so that Gunner can look forward to it. I really don't have a favorite flash, but every flash you guys mentioned are ones I really loved anyway, so I don't think I have to add anything. Wait, maybe I could add something. I loved the Earthbound-inspired interactive flashes, as I am a huge fan of the Mother series. However, the really badass cinematic flashes still take the cake, imo. They make Homestuck such an entertaining thing to indulge in, apart from the fandom.

I was really expecting a flash, too. ;; I guess Hussie got lazy? I was hoping the returning characters would at least get a flash, if it didn't happen from the changes that the alpha kids went under when the explosions happened (man, being vague so that it's relatively spoiler-free is hard, but I must do it because I feel lazy with the spoiler tags, haha). Oh well. I'm also just really really happy to see Jade again. <3

update (02/10/13)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Welcome, I like Pokemon (wait actually, welcome back!), Napsy and Gunner!
Haha, it's good to be back. I need to start posting here more often, I don't yet feel like one of us.

It's really unfortunate that you're only in Act 3, Gunner, but I'm sure you'll catch up eventually. I mean even I just started reading four months ago, but I caught up in like a month because I was just hooked and enjoyed it to bits. I guess we'll bump the spoilers back to hide yo kids hide yo wife for anything after Act 3 for Gunner here. How far are you in Act 3? Things are getting pretty interesting, yeah? ;D
Oh man all the way to Act 3? Welp, I hope you catch up soon Gunner :p
I was really expecting a flash, too. ;; I guess Hussie got lazy? I was hoping the returning characters would at least get a flash, if it didn't happen from the changes that the alpha kids went under when the explosions happened (man, being vague so that it's relatively spoiler-free is hard, but I must do it because I feel lazy with the spoiler tags, haha). Oh well. I'm also just really really happy to see Jade again. <3
I'm not sure if lazy would be accurate. I figure it might be because we've had a very recent period of "break for a week then MASSIVE UPDATE" for a while now... I think it's quite nice to go back to normality again (I love the feeling of waking up and checking the update very first thing in the morning).
update (02/10/13)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
JOINING!

==> Username: gunnerpow7
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Hmm... Prospit Dreamer
==> How far have you read: As embarrassing it is, I just started Act 3... ;;
==> Answer current topic: Hmm... my fave FLASH animations should be the strife battles coz they give interactivity... :3
Nice to see you, gunnerpow! I'll add you in. Oh my, if you're in Act 3 now, you have all the best parts ahead of you! I really loved Act 4, it's where everything is really beginning to get deep and big and serious and AAAAAH I want to read it for the first time again but I cannot ;; Don't read through this thread too thoroughly so that you get spoiled :D ENJOY your read-through! :) And watch the flash animations with your sound on ;) The music is such a great part of Homestuck.

Welcome, I like Pokemon (wait actually, welcome back!), Napsy and Gunner! It's really unfortunate that you're only in Act 3, Gunner, but I'm sure you'll catch up eventually. I mean even I just started reading four months ago, but I caught up in like a month because I was just hooked and enjoyed it to bits. I guess we'll bump the spoilers back to hide yo kids hide yo wife for anything after Act 3 for Gunner here. How far are you in Act 3? Things are getting pretty interesting, yeah? ;D
Haha, I began reading in the summer, I think around the long hiatus where fans were trolling the web about the anime :p So I was surprised when updates began coming daily xD

I think we shall have the return of the spoiler tags, yes ^^ You're doing well in being vague though!
But yeah... I was really looking forward to see what music they'd use :3 Haha, that's my focus, the music. I'm really excited for Homestuck Vol. 10!

update (02/10/13)
Spoiler:
le reply
Spoiler:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
le reply
Spoiler:

Spoilered reply

Spoiler:

Back