• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gaia Project Tileset

hanswurst1999

The Slow Bro
Years
This is a tileset with the Gaia Project Tiles, in RPGMXP-format.
For now there is just an Outside Tileset, which includes nearly everything except:

• some different colored ledges
  • cave tiles
  • most of the bigger buildings
I'll be adding a cave tileset when i have one.
EDIT: The cave tileset has been added, enjoy.

Outside tileset
Cave tileset
Credits: The guys from gaia project
Spoiler:
(according to zetavares852 from deviantART who put all gaia tiles in one big tileset)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
It's not bad at all!

You've got some pixel size inconsistencies with some of your trees, and the the 3D model rips don't really go well with a lot of these tiles. Still, it has a nice D/P look to it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2014
Any chance of getting some auto tiles to animate, say, the fountain?
These are fantastic!

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2014
As I said, the tiles are fantastic - but is there somewhere I can download similar inside tiles?

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Does anybody else have the problem where the background is not transparent?

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Does anybody else have the problem where the background is not transparent?

RMXP has a solution to that problem when importing stuff through the resource manager (F10) where you import stuff and it brings up a preview of the image and allows you to set colours to transparent/semi-transparent.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
RMXP has a solution to that problem when importing stuff through the resource manager (F10) where you import stuff and it brings up a preview of the image and allows you to set colours to transparent/semi-transparent.

Awesome, thanks. I was about to spend hours filling the grey in to alpha in GIMP

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
If anyone would like, I've made tileset from these with a few sets of trees that overlap (Palm trees, pine, and the small pine trees), so that you can map them without having to constantly switch layer or have giant gaps between them.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
2014, buddy. Lol
But I think you can download Pokémon Gaia and get their tileset, no?

Last edited:
Back