• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

If Netto was a Mod, he'd get all the ladehs. And some of the men.

Also, he'd be lazy :U

(And that waaaas the joke. He's quite the comedic person.)

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'd do worse. Is there a way to get worse than a 0/10? D:
But all that particular joking aside, NETTO BE BAD MOD. WURST EVUR.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Meh. Modhood seems overrated. The only good thing I can see is being able to better contribute to your particular section to try and improve it better. and to trololol around here, but w/e

And Pokey, how could you do that to Tara? :c

Years

If Netto resigned, who are you imagining in his place?

I have been totally owning OT in recent months and I even have a pic in my picture album (My PC Jokes and Lolz) which I took a screenshot and edited it to make me look like a mod, MidnightShine even mentioned it looks good on me.

Given my heavy presence in OT some people even think of me as like "She won't go away". Nica even likes me cos she dumps so many emblems on me (if I can recall, 8 of my current emblem set were given by her).

Edit: Ninja'd by Stand Alone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't imagine anyone in this place because if Netto leaves me I'll be busy sobbing.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

AND WE CAN'T HAVE ANY TEARS. SO THAT SETTLES THAT, RIGHT? *fistpump*

Aaaaat any rate, time to go through Victory Road with my pitifully underleveled team in HG. Imma die so bad. /sob

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I forget if the HGSS actually had trainers. The routes to them do but I'm not sure about Victory Road itself.

Years
4. I can't see Netto resigning for another few years yet, assuming his life stays pretty stable.

Unless he gets intensely busy working for a campaign for public office for a California Democrat or even becoming a candidate himself.

If they faithfully transferred it from G/S, then the only trainer in there is your rival at the end of the cave.

Years

Oh man, HG/SS were such a pain to train Pokemon due to the lack of high-level wild Pokemon... and some of them were plain boring.

There weren't many Trainer rematches available and even then, they weren't strong enough for even EXP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back