• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I own a lot of great movies on VHS. But I have to watch them in the living room, I prefer watching movies in my room :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No attention span = no movies. x;
Now watch as I casually blame it on having ADD... Haha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Did anyone here ever went to a local video store and rented VHS when they were younger?

HELP, LIVEWIRE IS TRYING TO KNOCK DOWN MY APPARTMENT DOOR. HE'S HERE! GUYS CALL FOR HEL-EJLAFKH4TMNFLMO

Years
ANYONE ELSE WANT TO CALL ME A GIRL

also:

27Qd1cu.jpg

omfg omfg omfg

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Why the hell would you post that video? The nostalgia bomb is too hue, I just can't watch it without laughing at how cheesy and 90s it is. White hair, and bad lyrics. The rest however, is a complete nightmare situation, its like Silent Hill gone bad.

NO! Don't do that, I don't want anything that can hype me on the idea of a Batman Forever movie, I just can't afford it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm pretty looking for this Batman movie more than I did with the Nolan ones x)
I'm just too fond of all the Batman reboots we have until now ._.

And Team Fail. That video was pretty interesting lol. Do they have one with DVDs ? :D

Years
I'm pretty looking for this Batman movie more than I did with the Nolan ones x)
I'm just too fond of all the Batman reboots we have until now ._.

And Team Fail. That video was pretty interesting lol. Do they have one with DVDs ? :D

Now I really may have to ban you and/or kick your door down fo real. EN GUARDE

ALSO BEST PICTURE EVER:

1Qs6l.jpg

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That song was admittedly good not gonna lie, but its too 90s for my taste. It leaves a flavor I best forget. Oh and I don't like fan made movie images, cause I have enough with game rumors becoming false, I don't need fake movie images to ruin things in that department as well.
kS4GXCy.gif

New sig time? I think so!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Eeep! Livewire is still after me! Someone use Sleep Powder on him! D:

I just realized I wrote I'm FOND of all those reboots... I meant to say 'I'm NOT too fond of all the reboots that Batman got'

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Elendil used Cloroform! Wait a minute...
Wow, I managed to kill the DCC. I truly am a king.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh I'm dealing with it, I'm dealing with it just fine. Also, how do you exactly get PC Supporter Level 6? Is it like the mythical notch 11 on the 10 notch scale, were it just happens?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'll start donating 100$ to PC every hour for the rest of my life. Like that every member of PC will start having money overflowing from their screen.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh I'm dealing with it, I'm dealing with it just fine. Also, how do you exactly get PC Supporter Level 6? Is it like the mythical notch 11 on the 10 notch scale, were it just happens?

To get the level 6 supporter tier, you must donate $100 and above. I've seen a member or two like PEDRO and Team Fail above (if I'm not mistaken) who have it. For me to get that supporter rank would be a dream come true~ Anyone? :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The number of times I would donate or give supportership to people for their birthday... IF ONLY I HAD A CREDIT CARD TO USE THE MONEY I HAVE!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never donated. I might eventually, though. But I'm fine with being a 'normal' PC user.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
100 bucks and above? So that technically means I can cheat by donating 75 euros or above.....
But gotcha, 100 buck or more for a tier 6 supporter title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back