• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Start my drumroll please!

CMFiend420_the_Dragonite

The Ultimate Dragonite
Years
Hahaha, hello! My name is Corey but I commonly go by a screename of CMFiend420, I've been playing Pokemon since I was maybe 4 or 5, and thats me being entirely serious. I'm about 19 now, and I still enjoy and love to play Pokemon. I just recently bought myself a 2DS, and I bought Pokemon Omega Ruby, and will probably picking up Pokemon X or Y soon, anyways, I've browsed the forums for a while now, believe I had an account back in the day, but I cannot remember whatsoever. Anyways, glad to be here, currently trying to catch Ralts on Route 102 in Omega Ruby >.> 10% spawn. Not sure how it works in Omega Ruby but if I can give you guys some in game name or something or some player id, it'd be cool to get to know some of you guys and play together! Lemme know! Skype name is also CMFiend420. Thanks guys hope to see you around!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Welcome to PC! First off I love your signature pic, it is awesome. Anyway, getting Ralts in OR/AS isn't too hard honestly, you'll get one soon enough if you keep at it. It's even easier than it was in R/S/E with DexNav and stuff, I got a Ralts with Trace which was pretty cool. Of course you can add me on Skype if you want to chat with me or play some games, I'm always up for it. My nickname on Skype is striderviper, just make sure to mention it's you okay?

Hope you have a good time!

CMFiend420_the_Dragonite

The Ultimate Dragonite
Years
Sure! I'll add you now! I also just caught Ralts!!! Thanks about the signature, I made it myself! If you need a signature made, feel free to PM them, I'm pretty decent at it!

Last edited:
Years
Good luck on Ralts! 10% encounter rate isn't too bad.. didn't take me long at all. Really should play AS more and continue soft resetting for a shiny but I've been distracted by my unevolved X run lately, ha. x'D (Definitely get X or Y when you're able!) Welcome, Corey.

Hope you've been doing well so far, I'd add you to my 3DS but I need to make buddy list room.. 100 people isn't nearly enough. :'( Let me or another staff member know if you need any help at all during your stay as well. Cheers!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hey Corey and welcome to PC!

Ahhhhhh Ralts, I remember trying to find one. Though 10% encounter rate isn't too terrible, good luck with that! I'd gladly add you on my 3DS since I don't have a lot of people but looking to expand my list a bit. I'm always up to talk if you ever fancy a conversation. :D

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask around. I hope you enjoy yourself!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hehe, I remember how Ralts was really difficult to find, blah. Have you tried just waiting around outside a patch of grass? That way you might be able to finda Ralts just hiding there from a cry it makes; that's how I usually find all of the rare pokemon that were sitting around there like Ralts, or Surskit! Still though, I hope that you're having fun with Omega Ruby! I have Alpha Sapphire myself. :3

Anywho, welcome! Hope you're doing okay! Glad to hear that you still love to play pokemon; we have many pokemon related stuff for you to check out, and to participate in, if you like! Pokemon Z might come around in 2016 so I'm pretty excited about that! And see you soon; hope we can talk via VMs or PMs sometime~ <33

CMFiend420_the_Dragonite

The Ultimate Dragonite
Years
Wow thanks for the warm welcome guys! Awesome to be here! How does Pokemon Omega Ruby work? Friend codes? QR codes? Not sure, lemme know so I can add some of you, would love fellow Pokemon lovers. I also play lots of games outside Pokemon so if your interested in something like Monster Hunter 4 or other games, I love and play those too.

On another note, I finally caught Ralts, male (yes!) and has trace <3 and he's now a Kirlia<333 hes a little squishy but hes getting better. I found him on the DexNav and snuck up on him :3

EDIT: Surskit is 10% chance too, or rare? Because I have a surskit too :P I love him, he evolved and he got Intimidate and he lowers opponents attacks, even super effective attacks do no more than 20 damage.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
Wow thanks for the warm welcome guys! Awesome to be here! How does Pokemon Omega Ruby work? Friend codes? QR codes? Not sure, lemme know so I can add some of you, would love fellow Pokemon lovers. I also play lots of games outside Pokemon so if your interested in something like Monster Hunter 4 or other games, I love and play those too.

On another note, I finally caught Ralts, male (yes!) and has trace <3 and he's now a Kirlia<333 hes a little squishy but hes getting better. I found him on the DexNav and snuck up on him :3

EDIT: Surskit is 10% chance too, or rare? Because I have a surskit too :P I love him, he evolved and he got Intimidate and he lowers opponents attacks, even super effective attacks do no more than 20 damage.

Weclome to the forum! Adding people on the 3/2DS works through the 3/2DS's Friend Code system but the Secret Bases are shared through scanning QR Codes xD You should check out Pokemon Showdown if you're into competitive play too, it's pretty good!

PS: Surskit is a 1% chance, if I recall correctly
12.%20tongue.gif

Back