• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I'd just like to point out something. the ledge on route 47 is put with wrong parts in the screen shot. if this has been corrected, then please replace the screenshot.
Yeah, I noticed that too. It's been fixed for a while; I just didn't think it was necessary to update the screenshot.
i just want u to make a new device if possible for this region like the pokegear, pokenav, and poketch. thats what i meant by the pokeutility.
Yes, as I said earlier, there will be a device called the PokéComm.
wil u be making new items in accordance with the pokemon?eg.razor claw for weavile, protector for rhyperior, up-grade for porygon.
Yes, all D/P mechanics will be included.
put animations to the movement of the pokemon like in emerald.
It would take far too long to create a second pose for all the new and D/P Pokémon, and to script an animation for each one. For now, the Pokémon won't be animated.
try putting evolution during a battle like in the show.
Firstly, it's not based on the TV series. Secondly, it would be hard to implement, and rather pointless. Is there anything wrong with leaving it until after the battle?

Artonkn

Sup.
Years
Can I join as Ideas?

Current ideas:

Item: An item that Fatablos can hold: Black eye of death: Boosts Dark moves by 10%

Move: Choir: for Chacaw : Puts to sleep all pokemon in battle but user. Works in Double battles.Hits both user trainer secendary pokemon and 2 opposing pokemon.

:)

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
Can I join as Ideas?

Current ideas:

Item: An item that Fatablos can hold: Black eye of death: Boosts Dark moves by 10%

Move: Choir: for Chacaw : Puts to sleep all pokemon in battle but user. Works in Double battles.Hits both user trainer secendary pokemon and 2 opposing pokemon.

:)

The name "Black Eye of Death" is a bit contrived, but Choir seems cool... I think that Bushby deserves its own move that it can only learn as a Bushby. Maybe something where it begins to cry and the opposing Pokemon can't use physical attacks on it for two to three turns.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
The name "Black Eye of Death" is a bit contrived, but Choir seems cool... I think that Bushby deserves its own move that it can only learn as a Bushby. Maybe something where it begins to cry and the opposing Pokemon can't use physical attacks on it for two to three turns.

Nice idea, Is the name "Tantrum" already taken?

Atomic Reactor

hmm... i would think that a move like that would be learned by all baby pokemon?
such as..
togepi,elekid, pihu, whismur? igglypuff etc (i know whismur isnt a baby, but it should be)
it seems like they would all have that attack.
Not just bushby..

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
Obviously they keep the attack, it's just incentive for someone to get a Bushby to level 20 or 30 or whatever.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Well maybe if your dumb enough to keep the attack after evolution , when trying to use the attack it will say... But, it failed.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2009
Awesome Game, I suggest that you should re-do zoomed in town sprites, they don't look very Pokemonish. =P

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
For Bushby, how about a move like:

Perception: Allows Bushby to avoid the next attack, fails if used in succession. (Follows same rules as Protect/Detect, using one of them also has increased fail chance).

And one for all baby pokemon, which is removed when they evolve: Nap: Fall asleep for one turn, restoring 50% health.

Bush babys have heightened sense of hearing, which is where this would come from. (the dodging :P)

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
Years
I'd like to suggest a move for gliscor, skorupi, gligar, and all the other poison type pokemon with tails.

Toxic Stinger:

POW-180
ACC-70
PP-5

Description:
A move that uses all the poison from the user and smashes the foe with poison from the tail. 100% poison chance. The user cannot use any other poison type moves for the battle.

kind of like a super poison type iron tail.

also for baby pokemon, a move like 'baby face' that reduces the foe's attack and defence.

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I'd like to suggest a move for gliscor, skorupi, gligar, and all the other poison type pokemon with tails.

Toxic Stinger:

POW-180
ACC-70
PP-5

Description:
A move that uses all the poison from the user and smashes the foe with poison from the tail. 100% poison chance. The user cannot use any other poison type moves for the battle.

kind of like a super poison type iron tail.

also for baby pokemon, a move like 'baby face' that reduces the foe's attack and defence.
I think 180 is a little too much... Maybe 80 or 90?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back