• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
1. What can I do in Seneca Cavernfront?
2. I found the father in Merson Cave and I talked with him, he isnt at home and I cant get to South Rijon whats now?
3. How can I get the Box away (in the Spa in Stuit 4)?

Last edited:

XxOblivion77

All-Around Gamer
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
Help?

So I got to Ea-something Town and battle Karpman and read the messages and it tells me I have to go talk to the rival's dad because he has something for me but he doesn't... Help?

I need to find the 7th gym too.

EDIT: nvm, <_<

I got Waterfall and all that, went to the Haunted Forest place and there were rockets there so now I can't proceed once again... Help?

EDIT: Figured it out, lol.

I beat the E4 and got the parent note and all that and when I finally get the awesome National Pass, she tells me it's over. ;____;

Oh well. Great game though. Do me a favor and don't change the main game toooo much. xP

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
Could someone please tell me where is the Mist Stone? I'm going insane trying to find the stupid thing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
I assume you've beaten the Elite Four already? You're not the original person asking the question.
yes i have
i asked this question way back in this thread but i didnt get a proper answer
i waited for someone else to have the same problem
well ive beaten the E4 two times already
i go talk to prof jen, she just checks out my pokedex
i go back to house....dads still there

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2009
It's a amazing hack..

God, this hack is so cool.

Few Bugs
Amazing Story

It's Great.

I've Already won E4. And now i'm waiting for more betas.

Obs: I'm Brazilian, so i don't know so much english..

;D

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2010
yes i have
i asked this question way back in this thread but i didnt get a proper answer
i waited for someone else to have the same problem
well ive beaten the E4 two times already
i go talk to prof jen, she just checks out my pokedex
i go back to house....dads still there

I managed to get prof jen to give me the parent thing, don't know how...beat the elite four again, got my pokedex to 50 species, went back to prof jen, she checked my pokedex again then gave me the parent note thing...and things progressed as they should from there.

Maybe go capture more pokemon for a while? I also checked my pokedex rating using the computer before going back to prof jen, might help, but again i don't see how any of those things would activate the event, but they did =).

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
yeah thats what i thougth , but it was 50 speices not 60 . o well . cant wait till we can go to south rijon

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2009
Best hack i've played!

But one question, where the hell do you get EXP.Share from? I've seen it before, some guy said i needed to catch 50 pokemon. Well i did now, and i cant seem to find him anymore.

EDIT: LOL, i was randomly walking around, and guess who i bumped into? :o Lugia!

Spoiler:

EDIT: Found him, now where the hell is the 8th gym? o_o

EDIT 2 : Found it, the last gym is too freaking over powered. Oh well,

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2010
Good Game, Got Me Confused

EXP Share is located somewhere in a passage way between areas.....The Professors Aid resides up the stairs in the building, you must collect 50 or more pokemon to receive the EXP Share from him.

OK, so i have beaten 7 gym leaders, including the psychic chick , but when i look at my player profile, it shows the first 5 badges obtained, and the 7th badge obtained, but not the Psi Badge, The 6th Badge. I have already beaten her, and she says " I heard Sheral's father owns a hotel in Merson city, which would naturally lead you into the Merson Spa, after obtaining the Psi badge, which then you'll receive the HM Rock Smash within.....It seems like the game isnt giving me the Psi Badge, so i cant continue without Rock Smash. I have the knowledge as to where the HM's Strenght, and Waterfall are.....but i cant continue the game without Rock Smash. Any way anyone can help me out????

If only i had rock smash, i could continue on, but im just using the VS Seeker for now, battleing and levling up my pokemon.

BTW - The 6th Gym Leader is at the end of the peer in front if the building in her gym right?

Sorry for posting that long pointless post, i guess i hadn't beaten Sheral yet, but i got over level 50 Pokemon to take her ass out!

My Six Pokemon -

Salamance - Lv. 55
Espeon - Lv. 50
Umbreon - Lv. 52
Charizard - Lv. 58
Kabutops - Lv. 56
Nidoking - Lv. 54

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Hung up in Silph Warehouse

Great game so far!!
I have gotten all the badges through 7 and the goodies that I know of. The problem I am having is in the Silph Warehouse. When I meet Dad, all of my keys lock up after I press the "A" key to talk to him. I am playing the 2009 Beta on VBAdvance 1.7.2

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2019
Its fantastic and a load of fun but my only issue with this hack is the name. Rijon Adventures just doesnt really fit with Brown and Prism, it is part of a trilogy right?

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2010
when u say " if u dont use save states, then u can transfer ur file over "

what does it mean? does it mean that if i played the mersion cave one and i use save, i can load the data on the 2009 beta?

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2010
Ya, i am having the same problem.....When i beat all the rockets in the Silph Warehouse, i go to the last portal up to the Leader Rocket and my Dad, and when i move forward, it seems the Rom is trying to perform a sequence, but the Leader Rocket moves his leg one step, then the Rom freezes.......I have a save state right before that happens, but i cant escape rope out of the warehouse, so basically im stuck at a freeze point......

Any Suggestions??

Great game though, I have a large percentage of the catchable pokemon already, 7 badges, and all HM's, good good rom.

Back