• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Ma'am, it wasn't an argument until you, well, argued with it.

If you go about laughing for no good reason though, people might think you're a bit insane, not that I'm really one to talk.

I was really hoping this wouldn't happen at all, let alone so quickly.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I could swear your bickering made you look like the perfect couple.

Either that, or the bickering's taken up half the 2400+ posts in this thread.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Well, the IC thread is much less active since the bickering stopped, so I'm fairly sure I could claim that it was for everyone's benefit. :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I took a bullet for the RP, if you put it that way.

And I have to go to work like this, too x-x

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Songbird, you keep Lilina away from Lerion, he doesn't need Vietnam flashbacks of the murder he witnessed because he can't resist the smell of some girl XD Course...that shouldn't be too hard to avoid what with her...predisposition towards women.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Songbird, you keep Lilina away from Lerion, he doesn't need Vietnam flashbacks of the murder he witnessed because he can't resist the smell of some girl XD Course...that shouldn't be too hard to avoid what with her...predisposition towards women.
Predisposition? She's a vagina-to-the-wall girl-banging yuri-machine of lesbian-powered sapphism!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Though that easily had the quickest resolution of all the bickering clusters. And this time no Dr.Pepper was needed.
Good, because I haven't had soda in a long time and I don't plan on starting again.

I just wanted to make a point that my character's code was "Philosopher's Strawberry." I don't know why, but it makes me laugh like a child.

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024

Just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean she can't (or won't) manipulate men as she pleases.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Ooh, new characters!

Yorick would be so easy for a succubus to manipulate. Seriously, he wouldn't be able to tell that the illusions aren't real, ever.

In unrelated news, how does cross-species reproduction for youkai species even work? It seems a majority of characters have only one parent as the same species as them yet they still pretty much end up like a pure version of that species. But then again most of those instances involve the other parent being a human. So can I just assume that youkai genetics completely override human genetics, regardless of the youkai species. That still doesn't tell me about two different youkai, though. I want to be educated.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
In unrelated news, how does cross-species reproduction for youkai species even work? It seems a majority of characters have only one parent as the same species as them yet they still pretty much end up like a pure version of that species. But then again most of those instances involve the other parent being a human. So can I just assume that youkai genetics completely override human genetics, regardless of the youkai species. That still doesn't tell me about two different youkai, though. I want to be educated.
They become whichever Youkai is most dramatically appropriate.

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024

It works like Pokémon, obviously! The child will be the same species as the mother, but can have the same powers as the father! (Of course, in the case of a succubus, they can probably mate with whomsoever they feel like and still make a child. Even with another woman.)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
It works like Pokémon, obviously! The child will be the same species as the mother, but can have the same powers as the father!
I know just how to abuse this.

Mage sleeps with Succubus; gains wings, claws, and sexiness. :3

Sephear

Years
Just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean she can't (or won't) manipulate men as she pleases.

So...you're gonna be nice and NOT torture poor Lerion? =D

Although past experience tells me not...poor Jeff

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Ooh, new characters!
I know quite a few things tend to go with making most youkai x youkai or youkai x humans hybrids, since it generally makes for more interesting (or more convenient) storytelling and it's easier because they don't have to jump through the hurdles of fertility and sterility.

Alternatively, we could keep fertility rules that exist in nature for youkai that are animals or that are related to animals, such as the Crow Tengu and the Nekos.

Though there is one thing I want to make clear. The chance that a youkai's genetics would dominate a human's would have to vary from species to species, because "youkai" is just a term that encompasses an incredibly wide array of creatures. Given the circumstances, a human could be considered a youkai. A good example of a human youkai would be...Tien from Dragon Ball. His status as a Triclops is what makes him a youkai. It is because of the extraordinary facets of youkai that classifies them as what they are, but the name itself hardly means anything. There can be very simple youkai that you may not even really consider that "special", such as the Knocker of folklore. What does it do? It has the incredible power to...knock. Actually, it's just very annoying, but it's a youkai nonetheless because of its species.

...Regardless, I think Snow Men should be infertile. Anyone who's a Snow Man has snowballs.

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio is immune to seduction, mostly because he is a massive idiot.
"Hey there sexy." The succubus says seductively.

Frio says nothing, doesn't even look at her.

"I said hey there kid." She says, poking him in the back.

"Oh me? Ya, no thanks I think I have enough to work with." Filling out a daily nutrition chart that Elise gave him.

"It's blank." She says.

"Yea..." And then Frio passes out.

"What..." The dumbfounded succubus says.

MEGAEDIT I JUST READ MACH'S POST "...Regardless, I think Snow Men should be infertile. Anyone who's a Snow Man has snowballs." I disagree with this,
1. Because Snowmen dress up as Yetis as adults
2. AT LEAST THEY HAVE AN ARM

Sephear

Years
Oh...the Snow puns....they burnnnnn......there's no way I can handle it, I have to go punch an orphan now.

Back