• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Corner, XY Launch, and You! (Feedback Thread)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hey all, I'm putting this here so we, as tc moderators, can receive feedback in how we're handling the XY launch and the extreme activity. I want to know things you like, dislike, etc. You will need to be respectful, of course, but I know that won't be a problem. This can be somewhere you can let us know how we're doing and what you'd want changed. We're all ears, so feel free to post!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
You guys are awesome! That's my honest opinion. :p I like how the XY QTT is separate from the Gen IV and V QTT. It's easier to keep up with the different gens like that. Also the XY prefix looks cool in red and blue. Uh, not sure what I don't like though... does Tabor still being a nub and mac being an old man count? Jk <3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 26, 2014
Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I'm very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel on the world.

Years
So far it's a 10/10. I don't think mods here can do a better job, honestly. I could do a more detailed review so I don't come across as pandering, but it's too late where I live to do that. I'll probably do it tomorrow. (maybe in a new thread as I noticed this thread is over a month old)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
In trade corner, we allow thread revival over 30 days, but not in trade plaza. Thanks everyone for the feedback and I hope we get more feedback from others!

Back