• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Fate over Destiny

Was this a good story?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Here is a story I made involving what happens when two close friends have to make a harsh choice and shows the consequences of the action.

This is around a PG-13 rating, which contains minor swearing and violence.

Feedback is welcomed :)

Chapter 1

The 2nd Darkrai War was reaching its climax with all of his allies getting massacred by an Ampharos with a dark gray fur color,Electivire feet,antennas from an Electivire, becoming a mix of Ampharos and Elecitivre named Electrophos.A Salamence with a light green skin color, dark green flowers for hands, and a head of a Roserade by the name of Salarade, his old assistant, Victini, a Lucario with features of an Umbreon, including a moon symbol on his body, a Flareon tail, and Umbreon colored skin with the name of Umbrelu, and Vaporeon. Other people were assisting these heroes by destroying Darkrai's shield covering Mt. Coronet, or finishing off Darkrai's forces.

However, there are two fighters that joined the fight against Darkrai in this universe due to circumstance. Blazikape, and Roserence..

Before Darkrai went to the fight that would end his life, he instead went to go and fight Blazikape and Roserence first because he wanted to deal with the sister of his previous follower and the cousin of his newest traitor: Electrophos.

Blazikape, a half Blaziken and Infernape mixbreed with half his body colored like Infernape's legs and the other half colored white, as well as a Blaziken headpiece in between his blue eyes and a flame trail from an Infernape, and a Salamence with dark green skin, orange pedals from a Roserade, including a Roserade's head named Roserence managed to hold their own in the fight against Darkrai, despite his power up in the beginning. But when Darkrai transformed into his primal form, that's when it got worse.

Despite their speed and strength, Primal Darkrai had managed to trump them in both categories. This looked to be the end for the both of them.

Childhood friends, one went through neglect, the other through abuse. They understood each other, they helped each other when the other was down. But when they became adults, they hardly saw each other anymore, and they both moved on in their lives.

Roserence had three children and married a Chatot, who died in the Darkrai war. Blazikape had one child and a wife by the name of Tyra.

But despite them being apart for so long, this fight proves that their bond is still strong.

"You brats have forced me to this point! No more!" shouted Darkrai

Darkrai put his two hands together and a pentagram began to form on his two hands as a ball of dark energy began to form in the center.

Blazikape was helpless to stop this attack as he had suffered damage from an earlier fight with his cousin and the damage to his arms due to Darkrai.

He was choking up, scared that his life was coming to an end. All his life he tried to fight through his neglect, his mental issues, and even his emotions. More than anything, he wanted a normal life without any issues. But he accepted in his last moments of life that it would never happen. He then turned his battered head to Roserence, who was terrified, and grabbed her hand.

"Roserence…I love you.."

These were the last words Blazikape said..

"SOUL DESTROYER!" shouted Darkrai

He shot out a gigantic beam of dark energy aimed at Blazikape's chest, resulting in an explosion.

"Pathetic.." said Darkrai

When the dust settled, Darkrai saw the result of his attack. Roserence jumped in front of Blazikape, kicked him out of the way, and took the blunt of the attack through her chest.

Roserence coughed up blood, and collapsed to the ground, close to death.

Blazikape squeezes her hand tight, in tears shouting at Roserence to wake up.

"ROSERENCE! ROSERENCE!" shouted Blazikape

She coughed up more blood and turned her head to look into Blazikape's eyes.

"Blazikape…" said Roserence

"Do not grieve.."

"You have more of a reason to live more than I do. I'd rather die than having you die. You mean the world to me, but fate didn't allow us to be together. I have accepted that. I have three lovely children all grown up. You still have a daughter and wife waiting at home; I have nothing left in this world to give. But you still have a lot more to provide…"

"But Roserence! Can't you heal?" said Blazikape

"He shot through my heart Blazikape, my abilities can't recover that. " said Roserence

"Listen Blazikape.. I sense a hidden ability in you that's similar to mine. But you haven't unlocked it yet."

"My wings are filled with a virus. If it's released when I die, then everyone dies.. It works as long as the body has a soul to feed off of.."

"Blazikape.. I am giving you my power.. My soul will fade away into your subconscious after this fight. For good.. I know I am going to hear resistance to this, but this is my last request…."

Blazikape began to cry once again. But then he grabbed Roserence's other hand and gripped it tight, starting the ceremony.

Roserence's power and soul went into Blazikape's body and Blazikape began to feel his power increase.

Roserence's body began to fade, and her eyes had closed.

"Blazikape.. It's up to you, fate may not allow us to be together, but at least I can be together with my family.. In the afterlife.. I love you Blazikape…." Said Roserence

With her last breath, Roserence's body faded away to the heavens. The virus faded away, allowing her once black wings to turn white…

"It's time to end this Blazikape!" shouted Darkrai

Blazikape then turned around, his eyes pink from his earlier crying and faced Darkrai.

"I am no longer Blazikape!" said Blazikape with a smirk.

"I am a warrior who passes on Roserence's will.. I am the one who will destroy you Darkrai!"

"I am Blazikence!"

Chapter 2

At the top of Mt.Coronet, Salarade, Victini, and Umbrelu were waiting for Darkrai to appear, while Electrophos was busy lying down, listening to his spider Ipod.

"I sensed Darkrai here earlier. How come he hasn't arrived?" asked Salarade

Victini shrugged

Umbrelu looks over to Electrophos laying down.

"Why is that lazy bastard sitting on his ass, listening to music!" shouted Umbrelu

Salarade decided to tune out Umbrelu's shouting and walk towards the edge of the mountain, and his eyes began to widen.

"Hey guys! Get over here!" shouted Salarade

Everyone ran over to Salarade' location, including Electrophos and they saw the fight between Blazikape and Darkrai.

"That name! What kind of name is that!" said Darkrai with a chuckle

Blazikence vanished, and then re-appeared instantly behind Darkrai. With a strong blow from his right fist, he sent Darkrai crashing violently into the inside of the mountain.

"You're dead, Darkrai!"Blazikence boasted.

"What could have caused this power surge?" Electrophos thought.
"Even after I kicked his ass, and he managed to heal up. I thought he was still weak. Now it seems the roles have been reversed. If that was me getting hit by that attack, that could have hurt."

Salarade began to sense something different about Blazikape, but couldn't figure out what it was. Until he noticed something.

"Electrophos, look closely at the battlefield. What isn't there?" said Salarade

Electrophos then took a closer look and noticed.

"Roserence is not there!" shouted Electrophos

Darkrai, covered in dust and rubble, blew all the debris away with his power and floated back to the battlefield, glaring angrily at Blazikence. He didn't see that last attack coming.

"How! I am faster than you monkey!"

Blazikence then smirked

"Oh, Darkrai, are you really so fragile as to be damaged by a punch like that?"

"You should consider yourself lucky. Your death will be swift and painful!"

Darkrai clenches his fists.

"He gets in one lucky shot, and all of a sudden, he thinks he's tough ♥♥♥♥!"

Darkrai disappeared and charged from behind Blazikence with a spinning kick. But before Darkrai connected with Blazikence, Blazikence turned around and caught the kick with his left hand and punched Darkrai hard in the gut.

Darkrai bowled over in shock. He never experienced pain of this magnitude. Darkrai then composed himself, still gripping his stomach from the pain. But noticed Blazikence was nowhere in sight, Darkrai frantically scanned in every direction looking for Blazikence.

"Is this your best, Darkrai?" Darkrai then turned around in fear and saw Blazikence standing right in front of him with a large grin on his face.

Darkrai jumped back in fear and launched a Shadow Ball at Blazikence at point blank range. But Blazikence teleported away from the attack instantly.

"At this close range!" shouted Darkrai

Darkrai screamed with anger, launching a flurry of Shadow Balls. Blazikence dodged all of them, and due to these attacks Darkrai couldn't see a thing due to the dust/debris.

"Well now. Satisfied!" shouted Darkrai

Back on the cliff, Electrophos let go of the shield he set up via Protect.

"Thanks Electrophos" said Salarade

"No problem. It looks like Darkrai is losing it." Said Electrophos

"Exactly."

Blazikence teleported in front of Darkrai and punched him in the face with a Big Bang Fist.

Blazikence clenched his fists.

"What's that! You're screaming! You're in pain! You don't deserve those emotions and senses! You killed millions of people! Stripped families of their loved ones!"

Blazikence then teleported to Darkrai's location with a Big Bang Attack in his stomach.

"And you took Roserence away from this world!"

The Big Bang Attack exploded in Darkrai's stomach, and sending him flying.

Back on the cliff, Salarade was clenching his fist after hearing what happened to Roserence.

Darkrai then teleported back to the battlefield, covered in blood from the attack and holding his intestines.

"Join Roserence in Hell!"

That was all Salarade was going to hear. He jumped off the top of the mountain and punched Darkrai in the head with enough force to send him to the bottom of Mt.Coronet.

Darkrai then scratched his head.

"What the hell was that?"

Darkrai then turned his head upwards and his eyes widened in fear.

Salarade then began charging Draco Meteors and launched them into the crater he made.

Darkrai tried to dodge them all, but eventually he got hit by a majority of them and was left unable to move.

Salarade shouted in anger and summoned his Luxray to finish off Darkrai. The beam hit and Darkrai was assimilated.

But Salarade wouldn't stop the attack. If he didn't stop, he would hit the Planet's core and risk destroying the world.

Until Salarade felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to see Blazikence.

"Salarade, it's done. "

Salarade gripped Blazikence's hand

"Done! He killed my sister! I want him to suffer!"

Blazikence sighed and then released a technique Roserence used to use. The Vines technique.

Salarade's eyes opened up and saw the earlier fight against Darkrai, Blazikape and Roserence.

The attack stopped, and the Luxray disappeared.

Salarade was in shock. His sister gave her soul to Blazikape? It was impossible to imagine.

Victini and the others jumped off the mountain top to join up with Blazikence and Salarade.

Salarade looked at his hands in fear.

Victini went over to Salarade to try and calm him down, while Electrophos went over to Blazikence.

"Blazikape?" asked Electrophos

"Hello brother.." said Blazikence

"Listen guys, the war is over. We had some casualties, but it's best we move on with our lives at this point."

Blazikence teleported away, leaving everyone else confused.

"I think it's best we take our leave as well Salarade." Said Victini

Blazikence arrived at his house, and when he got into the house, his wife, a shiny Tyranitar: Tyra ran over to hug him tight.

"Welcome home, Master." Said Tyra

Blazikence hugged back

"Hey Tyra.." said Blazikence

"We need to talk.."

Blazikence broke off the hug and looked Tyra stern in the eyes.

"What's wrong Blazikape?"

"Tyra. I love you. You know that. We had a child together. You're my equal, my light in the darkness. My rope to catch me when I fall."

Blazikence clenches his fists, scarring Tyra

"But I am not your master Tyra! I am your husband!"

Blazikence let go of his fists, and held Tyra's hands.

"If you still call me your master, then here is my request. Stop calling me your master and grow some independence. Wouldn't our love be stronger if we both had a say in our decisions?"

Tyra was stunned. No master? Her being independent? It was too much to take in.

Tyra took a deep breath, and punched Blazikence in the face.

"Why did that feel so good? Probably Saiyan Pride"

Tyra picked up Blazikence and layed him down on the bed.

Tyra then pulled the covers over herself and went to sleep.

"Blazikape is right, maybe I should learn to be independent…"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Chapter 3

The next day, Blazikence woke up out of bed and looked over to see Tyra not there, but rather a note.

"Master. Off to the mall to get ready for a trial, be back in a bit ~Love Tyra"

Blazikence set the note aside and put it on the nightstand while he made the bed.

After that, he went downstairs and looked at the Calendar.

"Interesting, her next case isn't for a month. So why go this early? Ah well, it's my turn to clean the house."

Blazikence then noticed something; he managed to complete his task in a shorter amount of time than before.

"So this is the power of Roserence?"

Blazikence then remembered his childhood with Roserence, but then clenched his fist.

"No. I can't dwell on this.. Roserence gave her life to save mine, I can't dwell on this."

Blazikence then sighed

"Besides.. It wouldn't have worked out anyways. I would never abandon Tyra for Roserence. I'm not that kind of man."

Blazikence then noticed that he was out of cooking materials and went off to the market.

At the mall, Tyra was looking for an update to her suit considering she hadn't replaced it for a while.

"Why didn't I replace this any sooner? I need to catch up with the times if I want to be relevant in the courtroom" said Tyra

"Yo Tyra!"

Tyra then turned around to see a Honchkrow flying towards her.

"Hey Honchkrow." Said Tyra

"Shopping for law?" asked Honchkrow

Tyra nodded her head in agreement.

"That's good. You still married to that mixed breed you call a master?"

Tyra clenched her fists.

"Honchkrow, he is not my master, he is my husband." Said Tyra

Honchkrow tilted her head in confusion

"Husband? I thought you called him master?" said Honchkrow

"I did. Now I am going to call him my husband, I refuse to call him master when he is my equal"

Tyra then crossed her arms.

"Why are you married to him though! He is a mixed breed. You can do better!" said Honchkrow

Tyra closed her eyes for a few moments and when she re-opened her eyes, she asked Honchkrow a question.

"Who were your parents?"

"My mother was a Honchkrow and my father was a Braviary" Honchkrow responded

"That's what I thought. You're a mixed breed!" said Tyra

Honchkrow gritted her teeth and Sky Attacked Tyra, but Tyra dodged and grabbed Honchkrow by her foot, stopping her in her tracks.

"You were born from two different species of Pokemon, that's what a mixed breed is"

Honchkrow was fumbling around, trying to get away, but couldn't break free from Tyra's grasp.

"Just like two normal humans making a child with a mental issue, two Pokemon from different species can make a mixed breed both physical and mental. It's an error in the reproductive cycle that still happens. But no matter what, they are still Pokemon. They have emotions, feelings, organs like us normal Pokemon. They shouldn't be ignored for who they are."

Tyra let go of Honchkrow's foot and set her down. Honchkrow was stunned, she knew Tyra was right, but she couldn't accept it.

"Even though my daughter is a mixed breed, I will always love her as my daughter no matter what she looks like because at the end of the day, she is my daughter and I will always love her."

Honchkrow then got up, dusted herself off, and said something to Tyra.

"You're right. I did come from two different species of Pokemon, but I was still loved by them. By treating your husband like trash for being a mixed breed, I am nothing more than a hypocrite. I am just surprised those words came out of your mouth Tyra because I know you are smart, but not in philosophy as well." Said Honchkrow

"Same. But after Blazikape told me to gain some independence, it started to add up, and I feel happier now that I have independence, I feel complete." Said Tyra

"I'm glad to hear that. I gotta get going now Tyra so take care." Said Honchkrow

She flew off waving goodbye to Tyra, with Tyra waving back.

Tyra then bought her new outfit and headed home.

When she got home and put her clothing away, she went downstairs to the living room.

"Wow, Blazikape did a bang up job with the cleaning." Said Tyra with a smile.

She then sensed Blazikence teleport in and hug her from behind.

"Glad you liked it darling" said Blazikence

He then kissed her neck, causing her to blush.

Tyra took a seat on the couch, with Blazikence giving her a neck massage.

"So how was your shopping?" asked Blazikence

"It was good, ran into Honchkrow while I was shopping for a new Lawyer outfit." Said Tyra

"Well that's good. I got the cleaning done and I headed out to get some cooking materials with no incident." Said Blazikence

"That's good Blazikape." Said Tyra

"I feel a little better now that I have gained independence, I feel a lot more complete."

Blazikence then smiled.

"I agree, I loved you before, but now that you're independent, I love you a whole lot more." Said Blazikence.

Both of them giggled and blushed.

"Listen Blazikape, it's going to take some time to get used to this, but I think it's time we get Tyranicape some help with her mental issue." Said Tyra

Blazikence then stopped massaging Tyra

"Tyra, I understand why, but aren't you missing something else you haven't told me?" said Blazikence

His mood then changed from happy to serious.

"What do you mean Blazikape. I have told you everythin.." said Tyra

"Tyrana." Said Blazikence.

Tyra's mood then changed to scared.

"H.H.How did you" said Tyra

She then looked into Blazikence's eyes and saw Roserence's Naga eye activated.

She then sighed in sadness.

"Looks like we both have been hiding something from each other, haven't we." Said Tyra.

Blazikence then grabbed Tyra's hands.

"We can work this out, but right now we need to tell each other the truth." Said Blazikence.

So they talked for a few hours about the incident that resulted in Blazikence and the history of Tyrana.

"So Roserence is gone.." said Tyra

"Yes.. She gave her life so that I could live.." said Blazikence.

"I understand. That would also explain how you found out about Tyrana. But I refuse to call you Blazikence. You're my husband, I married a darling Saiyan named Blazikape and I'm not changing my mind." Said Tyra

"I understand. So Tyrana was born first, and was moved to Mars shortly after her birth. Why?" asked Blazikence

"I did that because I didn't know what to do. My hormones were still on the fritz and I panicked." Said Tyra.

"It's okay." Said Blazikence holding Tyra's hands.

"But before we get Tyranicape help, it's only right she sees her older sister first." Said Blazikence

"I agree 100 percent." Said Tyra.

" I have her number to call, and I will make the arrangments."

"You sure you don't want me to.." said Blazikence.

Tyra then teleported behind him, grabbed him by the legs and pulled him up to her face, giving a stern look.

"I will make the call. Hubby." Said Tyra.

Blazikence got scared.

"O.O.Okay Tyra." Said Blazikence.

Tyra then smiled

"Goodie" said Tyra

She kissed him on the lips and put him back down.

She then went to make a call.

Chapter 4

Tyranicape arrived at her father's house early next day; she looked like a slim Tyranitar but with orange skin, a flame trail and some facial features of a Blaziken, with the feet of an Infernape.

She knocked on the door, and was let in the house by her mother; she took a seat at the table.

"Father, I heard what happened on the battlefield.." said Tyranicape

"It's fine. There's nothing we can do about it now." Said Blazikape

"Listen Tyranicape, there is something you must know."

"For the longest time, you have had a sister born a minute before you were."

Tyranicape clenched her fists in anger after hearing what her father said.

"She is not your twin sister because my pregnancy cycle ended after her birth, but a minute later, my pregnancy for you began" said Tyra

"I get it, a saiyan's reproductive cycle is different from humans. But why not tell me this for this long!" shouted Tyranicape

"Because the pains of the birth took a toll on my memory, and based on your illness, you would explode in rage after hearing this." Said Tyra

Tyranicape said nothing for a few minutes before opening her eyes a little bit to ask a question.

"Where is she?" asked Tyranicape with irritation

"She is on her way from Mars. Her pod should arrive any minute" said Tyra

They all went outside to wait for the pod to arrive.

When it did, they awaited for Tyranicape's sister to leave the pod.

"Father, why do you have Roserence's eye?" asked Tyranicape

"When she fought Salarade, he had a special ability in his eyes that exceed normal Pokemon. After she killed him for the first time, she awakened a similar ability. This ability is known as a Naga, and I shall explain it later." Said Blazikence

All of a sudden, an orange clawed hand reached out from the Saiyan pod, and came out, revealing Tyranicape's older sister.

She had the same skin as her sister, but had a Milotic tail, she also looked like a slim Tyranitar, but the features looked more like an orange Tyranitar, than the features of her father.

"So you must be Tyranicape." Said the orange Tyranitar

Tyranicape crossed her arms.

"State your name coward." Said Tyranicape

Tyra then facepalmed at what her daughter said.

"My name?" asked the orange Tyranitar

"I am Tyrana.Blaze"

"Looks like we have a lot to talk about.."

Tyranicape then uncrossed her arms, and began clenching her fists.

"The only thing to talk about is what infirmary I will put you in when I am done with you!" shouted Tyranicape

"It appears that Tyranicape is having a schizophrenia attack again" said Blazikence in his mind

"Bring it!" shouted Tyrana

They both looked each other in the eyes, ready to fight.

"Girls, girls, you're right. We're Saiyans after all and we settle our issues with our fists." Said Tyra

Everyone else was dumbfounded at Tyra's remark.

"So how about this ? The both of you will fight me together, while Blazikape sits this one out."

Tyranicape and Tyrana then begin to laugh

"You really think we will fight you!" said Tyranicape

"That's stupid" said Tyrana

"I thought the most powerful Saiyans in the universe could handle something so simple as a fight against their parents. It is a ritual of us Saiyans after all" said Tyra

She then began to smirk.

Tyranicape then sighed.

"Fine, we'll work together." Said Tyranicape

"Good." Said Tyra

They then headed off to a battlefield away from civilization and wildlife. Blazikence took a seat on a broken log and watched the match.

Tyrana started the match by dashing at Tyra at lightning speed, while Tyra got ready to guard.

Meanwhile Tyranicape began charging her Plutonian sphere attack, stated to be as strong as the Hiroshima bomb.

Tyra was blocking all of Tyrana's punches and kicks and didn't even notice Tyranicape's attack being launched.

However, Tyrana did and teleported away, resulting in Tyra taking the attack at Full Power.
Tyrana teleported back to Tyranicape and high-fived her.

"Too easy" said Tyrana

"Is that all you got?" asked Tyra

They took a look in front of them and noticed Tyra took no damage from Tyranicape's Plutonian Sphere

Tyranicape was dumbfounded at this.

"But that was as strong as a Nuclear Bomb!" shouted Tyranicape

"If that's all you got, then you have no chance of winning this fight." Said Tyra with a smile

"When did she get so cocky?" asked Tyranicape

"So it seems getting more independence gave her some confidence as well. This will be interesting how this goes." Said Blazikence

"Tyranicape, we have to work together." Said Tyrana

"Can it!" shouted Tyranicape

"If we don't, then we both lose!" shouted Tyrana

Tyranicape then sighed. She knew Tyrana was right.

"Fine." Said Tyranicape

Tyranicape ascended to a Super Saiyan 4 form, and began charging her ultimate attack: The Dark Solar Kamehameha

Tyrana also began powering up to her maximum, but without transforming into a Super Saiyan. She puts her two hands together to make a circle shape and charges her ultimate attack: The Martian Storm

Tyra saw that her two daughters wanted the match over shortly, so Tyra began charging her final attack.

All three attacks then collided and it appeared that Tyrana and Tyranicape would win.

"So this is how this fight ends?" asked Tyra

"Whether I win or lose this fight, I am happy with myself. Despite my earlier life of hell, I found a person who loves me for who I am, raised two kids, and now I am having the time of my life since this incident. Even though Roserence died, she strengthened the bond with Blazikape and me. Thank you Roserence."

Tyra then smiled for a second, and then put on her serious look as she finally let herself go. She powered to her maximum and easily overpowered her daughters attack, resulting in them crashing into trees.

Tyra knelt down and began to pant.

"Good job girls, but I win."

Tyrana got up from the battle and cleaned herself up, but noticed in horror what happened to Tyranicape.

She was unconscious.

Tyrana also noticed that Tyranicape was in her base form, signalling Tyranicape was in deep pain.

Blazikence sensed something was wrong with Tyranicape, and ran off to the area with Tyra.

When he arrived at the scene, he was close to breaking down crying. He didn't want to lose another person close to him so soon.

"Blazikape, stop moping and get an ambulance!" shouted Tyra

Blazikence snapped out of it, and used his psychic abilities to contact the hospital.

It took only a few moments, but felt like hours to Tyranicape's family.

When they arrived, Tyranicape was put on a gurney and sent to the ER.

The rest of the family headed off to the Hospital.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Chapter 5

Once Blazikence and his family made it to the hospital, they ended up taking a seat in the waiting room.

A couple hours passed and one of the nurses let Tyranicape's family into a private room where the doctor is.

"So how is Tyranicape, Doctor?" asked Tyra with concern

"I can't describe it. But I can tell you all that Tyranicape is still alive. She is just unconscious." Said the Doctor

"That's a relief" said Tyra

"However. I will have a special person come in and explain the rest. Hold tight"

The Doctor then left the room, and a few minutes passed before the special person came in, revealing Electrophos.

"Hello everyone." Said Electrophos

"Hi brother" said Blazikence

"Let's keep this focused on the medical side for now." Said Electrophos

"What happened to Tyranicape was the equivalent of a power surge. When she went Super Saiyan 4 and was thrown back by Tyra's attack, her form was putting immense strain on her body. As such, when she hit the tree, her body took more pressure to the point where it buckled, and she collapsed."

"She will be fine, but she won't be able to move for a couple of months. She needs surgery for a lot of her body."

"I understand…" said Blazikence with a sad tone

"Electrophos, I have a question." Said Tyra

"Fire away." Said Electrophos

"Me and Blazikape want to treat Tyranicape's mental issue. Does this hospital have a therapist?"

"If we could make transformable medical cars, we should be able to treat her. Even if this hospital doesn't want to treat her, I will make sure she gets treatment" said Electrophos

"Thank you Electrophos." Said Tyra

"No problem. I have to get going. Wigglytuff's going to be mad if I am late for supper." Said Electrophos

Electrophos then runs off.

"That's my cousin for ya. He fights without restrictions but he sucks at keeping time" said Blazikence while chuckling

Tyrana then tilted her head in confusion

"I thought he was your brother?"

"Our fathers are brothers. But me and Electrophos have different moms." Said Blazikence

"Ah.Okay" said Tyrana

They then headed out because visitor hours were up and headed home.

That night, Blazikence and Tyra had a talk before going to bed.

"It's good that my brother is going to get help for Tyranicape." Said Blazikence

"Agreed. Considering she is pregnant at the moment, it would help her raise her child properly with these issues resolved." Said Tyra

"It doesn't remove it, but it will help her control it." Said Blazikence

"But I never expected that transforming nearly killed Tyranicape. I always took advantage of that transformation without any thought of what could happen."

"Tyra. I don't want to leave my kids without a dad this soon…"

"I will never transform again.. I know I can be just as strong without transforming."

"But on a different note, it's weird that Tyrana had no mental issue when she was scanned, but when Tyranicape was born, she did."

"Exactly. That makes no sense" said Tyra

"But Blazikape, you also need some help."

"Your anger issue. I don't care if you can "control" it. If you explode in anger next time, who knows if you could stop it. I may be as strong as you, but who knows what will happen if your anger explodes next time. Do you understand?"

"I understand. Besides, if Tyranicape is getting help, I should as well." Said Blazikence

"I should also work on controlling my Naga because who knows what enemy will come up in the future."

"Good." Said Tyra

"Listen darling, I understand you want us to have another kid. Believe me; I would love to have one too. But only if you resolve your issue."

"I understand." Said Blazikence

He then kissed Tyra goodnight and went off to sleep.

Over the next few months, Tyra and Blazikence have decided to train together and Blazikence began to develop his Naga to the point where he could unlock a new transformation. This new transformation gives him black wings and turns his skin green. He calls this new transformation a "Naga Eye".

Blazikence has also worked on his anger issues with the help of a therapist, and has also discovered that he had a real mother named Nancy, who died around the same time as the Darkrai War. He went out into space with the help of Electrophos and located Nancy's body. He took her back to Earth and gave her a proper burial.

Tyranicape received treatment for her schizophrenia and has now developed a way to control it. She gave birth to her son and has raised her kid without any incident.

Tyra and Blazikence eventually had another kid, his name was Blazitar..

The world would be at peace for the most part with the exception of a villain appearing once in a while. But it was stopped by the warriors of Earth.

The End!

Feedback is welcomed, I would love to improve my stories in the future :)

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
Please don't take this too harshly, but it's hard to follow the narration with all the mixed names. I'm presuming that your incorporating Pokémon fusions (which is perfectly fine) since a lot of the names seem like they're slices of real Pokémon ones, but the lack of character descriptions makes it hard to figure out what they actually are. A lot of the names aren't very descriptive of the characters since there are a lot of Pokémon with names that easily overlap (Electrophos sounds like it could be from Electibuzz, Electivire, or Electrode). As a reader, I can't justify things like that just by name schemes alone. I need to have some input about what things actually look like (and it doesn't have to be much at that). Dialogue and narration alone isn't enough...

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Please don't take this too harshly, but it's hard to follow the narration with all the mixed names. I'm presuming that your incorporating Pokémon fusions (which is perfectly fine) since a lot of the names seem like they're slices of real Pokémon ones, but the lack of character descriptions makes it hard to figure out what they actually are. A lot of the names aren't very descriptive of the characters since there are a lot of Pokémon with names that easily overlap (Electrophos sounds like it could be from Electibuzz, Electivire, or Electrode). As a reader, I can't justify things like that just by name schemes alone. I need to have some input about what things actually look like (and it doesn't have to be much at that). Dialogue and narration alone isn't enough...
Forgive me if I get this wrong, but what you say is that it's hard to follow because you don't know what the mixed names look like, like a description?

That's not a big deal, and I understand. I was just wondering if that is what you meant.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Mentioning names isn't the same as actually talking about what a character looks like, even a known character. It's even less revealing when you doing a splice of two known characters because readers can't figure what parts of each character the fused one has.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Mentioning names isn't the same as actually talking about what a character looks like, even a known character. It's even less revealing when you doing a splice of two known characters because readers can't figure what parts of each character the fused one has.
Ah.Okay =D

I will make sure to add in descriptions in the threads, thanks for the advice =D

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
I should mention that it doesn't have to be anything elaborate. I personally slather on thick descriptions of characters, settings, and the like in my stories, but any little amount of detail will suffice. It's too easy to just write stuff in the form of narration and dialogue, and not say a word about what things look like. That's the main point I was trying to make.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I should mention that it doesn't have to be anything elaborate. I personally slather on thick descriptions of characters, settings, and the like in my stories, but any little amount of detail will suffice. It's too easy to just write stuff in the form of narration and dialogue, and not say a word about what things look like. That's the main point I was trying to make.
I understand, and I thank you for the feedback. For the mixed names, I have added a description now in the threads for what the characters look like, so hope that helps and I will try to fix that issue for future stories :)

Back