• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
o_o I still have to review your fic. Blame it on my work schedule being all screwed up. I'm home from work tomorrow so, I'll look at at least your first chapter then.

Also, another word for said that has been used recently in published work is <css-span="text-decoration:blink;">ejaculated.</css-span>

Blame solovino for showing me how to make text blink.

*css-span="text-decoration:rainbow;"*test.*/css-span*

Replace ** with []

test.

Yeah I remember that being in there. XD

I'm updating my computer to windows 7 so I haven't had the chance to write on my fic yet.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I don't remember reading that. |D My memory isn't the greatest when it comes to certain phrases in a book, though, so I guess it's to be expected. ...Also, darn you, writer's block.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
The point. You missed it.

Completely. We're assuming here that your characters want to get out in a hurry.

I know these kinds of bold questions are open to interpretation, but why bother answering if you're just going to act like you're too good for the rest of us?

Your character is stuck in an elevator. What Macgyver-ish, or realistic, way would your character utilise to escape the elevator?
Acting like I'm better than the rest of you? Umm... Okay. The question was how your character would react to get out of the elevator. My character sits tight and waits for the technicians to do their job, which is the safest and most realistic way there is. May not be Macgyverish, but it's how he'd do it. Didn't mean to appear I was acting that way.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Okay... Just finished (sort of) installing Windows 7... Now I have to update some drivers... especially of that of my mouse pad and bluetooth mouse...

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
o_o I still have to review your fic. Blame it on my work schedule being all screwed up. I'm home from work tomorrow so, I'll look at at least your first chapter then.

Also, another word for said that has been used recently in published work is ejaculated.

Forgot you were going to that :P Many thanks!

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
Years
Yeah...advice to people who want to write about the Old Chateau: be scary. Very scary. So scary you scare the heck out of your readers!

Although people who want to write romance fics set in the OC are excluded.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Lol-worthy and oh, so useful. XD

Yeah...advice to people who want to write about the Old Chateau: be scary. Very scary. So scary you scare the heck out of your readers!

Although people who want to write romance fics set in the OC are excluded.
Check out Shrike Flamestar's(a.k.a. Shrike) A Haunting at The Old Chateau. :D

I really have nothing to say. D: Quick, someone come up with a bold topic.

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
If all of your characters were told that the story's current setting was too 'boring' and the fic was to be resumed in a high-school boarding school, how would they react?

Blame Total Drama Action.

Anyway, the recurring thoughts among my characters would be: "What, so you're cramming all the Gym Leaders into a high school...?"

Last edited:

Dagzar

The Dreamer
Years
If all of your characters were told that the story's current setting was too 'boring' and the fic was to be resumed in a high-school boarding school, how would they react?
Oh, Leah would love it, that's for sure. Since she's five years older than the brats, she would be able to totally ditch them and get out of the whole trainer thing. Ed and Ally would be depressed that their journey was now a no-go and being forced back into elementary school, though Ed would throw a bigger hissy fic than Ally. William wouldn't care since he already attends school and Danny would also throw a pretty big hissy fit at being forced to take exams. And Blue would be really confused because he would be thrown into the roll of a teacher (somehow) with no notice whatsoever.

Bay

Years

Also, another word for said that has been used recently in published work is ejaculated.

*css-span="text-decoration:rainbow;"*test.*/css-span*

Replace ** with []

test.

Yeah I remember that being in there. XD

I'm updating my computer to windows 7 so I haven't had the chance to write on my fic yet.

WRONG WORD USAGE ALERT!

Testing, one two three. :P

Yeah, I remember that word being used a few times in books and fanfics. Am surprised not too many people (including I) caught that word in HP. D:

For NE, all three of them will have their mouths dropped. They're all adults, so yeah. :P However, Jacob will shoot the person that told him the story's current setting is boring. :3 Speaking of Jacob...*points at avatar* Jacob says hi. :P

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
LOL
I learnt something new today. XD

Yeah, I remember that word being used a few times in books and fanfics. Am surprised not too many people (including I) caught that word in HP. D:
The rude sense won out. Not many people use that word anymore for fear of being laughed at, or at the very least, getting weird looks. Same thing goes for the word that represents male chicken/rooster. There's an entire article here, discussing the way that most words have degenerated into their uncomfortable, dirty forms due to popular usage.

None of my characters would mind really since they're fresh out of University.

Bay

Years
LOL
I learnt something new today. XD

The rude sense won out. Not many people use that word anymore for fear of being laughed at, or at the very least, getting weird looks. Same thing goes for the word that represents male chicken/rooster. There's an entire article here, discussing the way that most words have degenerated into their uncomfortable, dirty forms due to popular usage.
Yeah, me too. XD Hm, wonder if there are any other PC codes to try out. :P Urgh, I remember there was one PC link of all the codes you can use in this forum, but don't remember how I found it. D:

Actually, just a couple years ago I read a popular fanfic at Serebii in which the writer used ejaculated. D: Also, link not working. :x

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Astinus said:

Oh my *checks calendar* Shiva, what have I done? :knockedou

Bay said:
Yeah, me too. XD Hm, wonder if there are any other PC codes to try out. Urgh, I remember there was one PC link of all the codes you can use in this forum, but don't remember how I found it. D:
It's at the very bottom of the Reply Boxes -- here you have link: BBCode

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE, I MEAN, REALLY, WHAT THE H€ŁŁ, ME!!!

Oh well... I have been somewhat absent these days. I still take the time to come and look around because, frankly, the sheer amount and quality of insanity is borderline Nobel-worth. We are like the black hole of PokéCommunity freethinking. No, scratch that: we are actually the white hole. An endlessly, unstable source of it.

Also because of bold topics...

Your character is stuck in an elevator. What Macgyver-ish, or realistic, way would your character utilise to escape the elevator?
Reallistiically? The Trainer Champion has six five this-little-short-of-MarySue-ultrapowerful Pokémon. He'll try Kirlia first, seeing as he others are heavier and more dangerous to send out in a cramped space, and let him do some mumbo jumbo whoch would consist of psychically opening the doors to access the shaft. Then, assuming there is no danger that the elevator will fall down, he'll simply slide or climb down the shaft until he reaches the closest door that Electabuzz can safely handle.

Even if he is without his Pokémon, he ain't the Champion for nothing. He'll manage to access the elevator rooftop, climb to the very top and try a toothpick or a shoe throw to exit to the maintenance floor from there.

Hee... this puts them in a very difficult situation. I mean, what are a Lileep, a Kirlia and a Vigoroth going to do in high school? A mess, that what they'll do. I'd guess their Trainer would take it quite well considering that high school or college is where he should be instead of hiding beneath a city and playing possum scientist. Anyways, he would most certainly throw a party, a good one. Lots of girls. And then it would kick him in the nuts that he'll have to retake all those classes, in particular math.

Bay

Years
His link doesn't work because part of the address is censored out.
I know. It's just that I'm not sure if the computer censored it or Mizan did. O.o

And solovino, the white hole? Nice, just nice. XD Also, thanks for telling me where to find the BB code! You know what, I'm thinking of doing a fanfic where all of the PC BB codes are used. XD;

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years

Well, in part one of my fic most of the main characters are actually heading to a boarding school, of sorts. It's a trainer academy actually and that's where they will be for a while. Until... something happens. :X

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
-makes grand entry- I'm baaaaaaack ;)

EDIT: And by the way, I will be finishing PSM DP. At one point, I lost interest, but now it's peaking at the right moment and I'll be writing the next chapter ASAP. I also have a new Anime-style fic coming up soon, based in Johto (in honor of HG and SS). So, be on the look out for both of those. It's been a while, but I'm glad to be back home!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I know. It's just that I'm not sure if the computer censored it or Mizan did. O.o
PC did. It's why I can't use one of the smilies I have saved to my PBucket account, since the image link has a censored word in it.

It makes for sharing naughty-titled things more difficult. Like links to articles that would be rather interesting.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
PC did. It's why I can't use one of the smilies I have saved to my PBucket account, since the image link has a censored word in it.

It makes for sharing naughty-titled things more difficult. Like links to articles that would be rather interesting.
Re-name the file, re-upload for different link.

Redirect the links through tinyurl or some other service.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Also, link not working. :x

His link doesn't work because part of the address is censored out.
I just noticed that the censored out area is the word that is a synonym to "female dog" if you know what I mean. Just like the one word synonym for rooster, it became more synonymous for it's dirty usage.

If you're interested, replace the censored area with the synonym for "female dog".
It's an interesting article, but it's not kid-friendly.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE, I MEAN, REALLY, WHAT THE H€ŁŁ, ME!!!
You have brought this upon yourself. XD
BBCodes ftw. XD

Thanks for the BBCodes Sol. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back