• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dragon Pokémon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I'll sign up. Favorite Dragon Trainer is Cynthia, and partner Pokemon will be Latias and Garchomp. Dragons are actually my second-favorite Type, due to Psychic being my favorite. My all-time favorite Dragon Pokemon is Latias.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I'll sign up. Favorite Dragon Trainer is Cynthia, and partner Pokemon will be Latias and Garchomp. Dragons are actually my second-favorite Type, due to Psychic being my favorite. My all-time favorite Dragon Pokemon is Latias.

Ohai there! I see that you like Latias, don't you? I wubs them :3 Well, I love them!

That said, how about answering the actual current topic? It's "That said, what do you think, in your heart, is the perfect dragon (Pokémon or not)?" right now, by the way.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Further elaborating on the topic...I guess the actual perfect dragon for me would be a sort of modified salamence.

A Salamence of course, but with the natural docilness and friendliness of a dragonite, the exceeding intellect of latios, as well as the psychic abilities of lati@s. Perfect dragon for me.

Years
Current topic: what do you think, in your heart, is the perfect dragon (Pokémon or not)?

I think the perfect dragon would be Dragonite!
I really believe in dragons so Dragonite would fit perfectly into the real world and is awesome in the Pokemon world. Plus....gah I just love that Pokemon and it's pre-evolutions :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
what do you think, in your heart, is the perfect dragon (Pokémon or not)?
.. it should be scary, huge, fast and suuuper strong xD XD.. and it should fly ....i can ride it .The perfect dragon for me is
373.gif
Salamence but if it could talk to its trainer through telepathy or something it would be just amazing and the trainer could see from its eyes like in the movie Eragon .. xD XD

Years
I SHALL JOIN! My partners would be the two Dragons that I say would be the main representations of the type, Dragonite and Salamence. I chose Dragonite because ever since I used my first Dragon, a Dratini, and figured out what it became, my love for it has never faded or been equaled. I chose Salamence for the same reason as Dragonite, except I am a slight bit fonder of the latter.

The Dragon Tamer I admire would be Lance for his Dragonite spam.

This will be the first club I have joined and I am excited to be part of it.

CourageHound

Years
what do you think, in your heart, is the perfect dragon (Pokémon or not)?
373.gif
Salamence but if it could talk to its trainer through telepathy or something it would be just amazing and the trainer could see from its eyes like in the movie Eragon .. xD XD

That would be like, the best thing ever! Further emphasizing why I would like salamence to have the psychic abillities of Latios. Salamence has the build and Latios has the awesome abillities. Latios + Salamence = Perfect Dragon.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
That would be like, the best thing ever! Further emphasizing why I would like salamence to have the psychic abillities of Latios. Salamence has the build and Latios has the awesome abillities. Latios + Salamence = Perfect Dragon.
gotta agree about psychic abillities.The dragon would be just awesooooome and Perrrfect!!! <33

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Welcome in the club dooght!

What do you think, in your heart, is the perfect dragon (Pokémon or not)?

Seriously. Salamence. When I was playing Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, I was like, when can I get this Pokémon called Bagon. I really want this cute Pokémon. I had only the first entry of its evolution.
And its Pokédex entry says it is dreaming about flying. Because it is cute and its dream so cute, I would love to make its wish true!
When I get this Salamence, I cried, yeah, I cried, I was so happy for my pixel Bagon T-T
(I was very young)

Till then, I think the same thing. Salamence would be a symbol for Dragon. Because all the hope of Dragon, in mythology, it is a true honor for a Dragon to make it fly one day. So it is an achievement for Bagon to fly.

It is more a feeling for me to make Salamence a perfect dragon! Forgive me D:

Years
I think Gyarados is the best.
I think this because Gyarados can use water type AND dragon type moves, and those combined help you a lot better than having a Pokemon with only 1 type of move. I remember once in HG I was defeating Karen of the Elite Four. Her Doomhound or whatever it is called didn't get hurt at ALL from fire moves, and my best Pokemon was Meteorite the Typhlosion! I came back later with a Gyarados and I ended up beating the Elite Four.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Aaaaand I finally got around to fixing the OP just after the rollover for New Year! Hapy new year everyone here!

Welcome in the club dooght!

What do you think, in your heart, is the perfect dragon (Pokémon or not)?

Seriously. Salamence. When I was playing Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, I was like, when can I get this Pokémon called Bagon. I really want this cute Pokémon. I had only the first entry of its evolution.
And its Pokédex entry says it is dreaming about flying. Because it is cute and its dream so cute, I would love to make its wish true!
When I get this Salamence, I cried, yeah, I cried, I was so happy for my pixel Bagon T-T
(I was very young)

Till then, I think the same thing. Salamence would be a symbol for Dragon. Because all the hope of Dragon, in mythology, it is a true honor for a Dragon to make it fly one day. So it is an achievement for Bagon to fly.

It is more a feeling for me to make Salamence a perfect dragon! Forgive me D:

Now to think of it... I think this thing is rather easy, no? Don't you agree?

I think Gyarados is the best.
I think this because Gyarados can use water type AND dragon type moves, and those combined help you a lot better than having a Pokemon with only 1 type of move. I remember once in HG I was defeating Karen of the Elite Four. Her Doomhound or whatever it is called didn't get hurt at ALL from fire moves, and my best Pokemon was Meteorite the Typhlosion! I came back later with a Gyarados and I ended up beating the Elite Four.

I suppose you can't fight fire with fire. Not especially these days! :#

Years
Yay I finally defeated Red after what felt like a million tries :D
And my final attack was dealt by my best dragon Pokemon in HG- Dragonite!
My last move was Dragon Pulse I think :)

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Yay I finally defeated Red after what felt like a million tries :D
And my final attack was dealt by my best dragon Pokemon in HG- Dragonite!
My last move was Dragon Pulse I think :)

You're playing it right now? o.O

CourageHound

Years
I aslo have a salamence on my black 2. Hes the powerhouse of my team and I love em'. I guess when people decide the perfect dragon for them, it would be determined on their personal interests and preferences for an actual real world dragon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
I'd love to join this fan club, my partner pokemon are Dragonite, haxorus and kyruem!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I'd love to join this fan club, my partner pokemon are Dragonite, haxorus and kyruem!

Hi there!

Now for the question: What do you think, in your heart, is the perfect dragon (Pokémon or not)?

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Name:
Gideon Jeremiah

2 Partner Pokèmon:
Flygon & Altaria (Flygon has been a staple in my team, ever since I caught my 4th Gen III Pokèmon [A Trapinch] & Altaria honestly just looks like a giant pillow that happens to be a dragon.)

Why have you chosen to become a Dragon tamer?:
I simply adore Pokèmon, & I find that the dragons are immensely interesting, due to their fusion of classical Eastern & Western design concepts.

Current topic (what is the perfect Dragon Pokèmon?):
Flygon & Garchomp. They form a fantastic team, in my opinion.

CourageHound

Years
Name:
Gideon Jeremiah

2 Partner Pokèmon:
Flygon & Altaria (Flygon has been a staple in my team, ever since I caught my 4th Gen III Pokèmon [A Trapinch] & Altaria honestly just looks like a giant pillow that happens to be a dragon.)

Why have you chosen to become a Dragon tamer?:
I simply adore Pokèmon, & I find that the dragons are immensely interesting, due to their fusion of classical Eastern & Western design concepts.

Current topic (what is the perfect Dragon Pokèmon?):
Flygon & Garchomp. They form a fantastic team, in my opinion.

Welcome to the club!

So like, what exactly makes Flygon and Garchomp perfect for you? Is it both of them seperately or a combination of their qualities? I do believe Garchomp is also one of the fiercer looking dragons along with Hydreigon, Salamence, and Druddigon.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I do believe Garchomp is also one of the fiercer looking dragons along with Hydreigon, Salamence, and Druddigon.

Funny thing, besides being fierce, they can also go into cute mode :3

New topic:
Huh? What happened to dragons as mascots? Speculate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back