• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
[_DarkDragon_] said:
kwl, thx a lot Budgie

fine with me but you need a sprite, if you don't have one describe it and I'll try and make one for you.

--EDIT--
@[NoLeAfCloVeR0987] - I might release a small demo when I have the battle system ready but something will come earlier, which is the Beta 0.1 of the Sphere Pokemon Starter Kit

oh thats cool well then ill say i can wait for the beta/demo thigy that will be the sphere Pkemon starter kit i kwno that will help out a lot of noobs at sphere....like me lol im workin on it tho startin to get javascript.......it is easier than RGSS.........i cant wait for more screens.....this game is one of the best really really good ......

good luck

noleafclover~

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
[NoLeAfCloVeR0987] said:
oh thats cool well then ill say i can wait for the beta/demo thigy that will be the sphere Pkemon starter kit i kwno that will help out a lot of noobs at sphere....like me lol im workin on it tho startin to get javascript.......it is easier than RGSS.........i cant wait for more screens.....this game is one of the best really really good ......

good luck

noleafclover~
thx, I have quite a lot of work to do but I hope to release something somewhere in late february or early march :x

@Budgie - are those like custom trees? they do seem a bit different than the ripped ones.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
[_DarkDragon_] said:
thx, I have quite a lot of work to do but I hope to release something somewhere in late february or early march :x

@Budgie - are those like custom trees? they do seem a bit different than the ripped ones.
Yep my own ones, It's took me 3.75 painstakingly long hours do do them 100percent scratch!!!!!!! (Unless you count the shadows- they were C+P'd)

*Definately not stolen or anything from anyone*

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I have to do some pinetrees for Johto, lol.

--EDIT--
finished the pinetree, johto style. Anyone is free to use it but give me give credit:
pinetree.png

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Whao they look pretty cool, and kinda funny
dosent look pokemon style?

anyway it I hope it fits in !

keep it up!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
the trees were made with pokemon colors so they should fit in, I hope XD

--edit--
I've been recoloring some pokemon to make the shadow ones, they are in XD001 style, tell me what you think of them, I might change the white-ish color to something else cause I don't like that blue:
shadow1.png

Waudby

I like them to! i think u maybe shud change it a little but overal i like it!!

-EDIT-

Heres some screenies of possible Age, Gender, and trainer card systems!

Screenshots.png

Comments please.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Neat screens. Can't wait to see more. Anyway, sorry for being dull, but what goes in those 6 boxes?

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
Umm, I could also do some music (after I get a new computer and install Sibelius, which is awesome) and I also have a ton of sound effects on my keyboard that I could figure out how to upload onto the computer. It's OK if you don't need me because you already have at least two guys, because I could just help somone else. And if you accept don't expect to get things from me right away.

Last edited:

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
[_DarkDragon_] said:
the trees were made with pokemon colors so they should fit in, I hope XD

--edit--
I've been recoloring some pokemon to make the shadow ones, they are in XD001 style, tell me what you think of them, I might change the white-ish color to something else cause I don't like that blue:
shadow1.png

Hey these are nice. I really need someone to make me some shadow sprites. I'm also using shadow pokemon too. It'd be nice if you could do the hoenn ones. Cause those are the ones that I'm making shadows.

Back