• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
Ditto, for having such an asymmetrical signature (height/width-wise; if it were design-wise that'd apply to everyone here o3o).

Also Idk how Ditto fits with this. It was the first thing that popped into my mind when I thought of asymmetrical Pokemon. /darn you Nintendo for making a lot of symmetrical Pokemon

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
You like a pokemon that evolves into a samurai... the western version of a samurai is a knight. The knight pokemon is Escavalier. Escavalier evolves from Kerrablast.

So I'll say you're a Kerrablast.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
@GP56: Your sound tag sticks out more than your images, making it asymmetrical ;;

@Above: When I see your username I think of Dark types who specialize in Special Attacks, so you shall be a Houndoom!

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Charmander is based on a salamander. Another pokemon based on a salamander is Mudkip. You is Mudkip.(And I liek Dark pokeymanz better, but I like Mienfoo, too)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm Sunflora, because of the flower in your avatar and since Stella's power is the sun, or something like that.

Back