• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Moonshine

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Update
Credits to UltraMasterBDX, I've changed the textbox to have that thingy-mabob. :\
pokemonfireredbackup01zp4.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hooray! :D
Wait..crap! >.<

I can't play it yet. ;_;
So many hacks released that I can't play! ;o;

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Huh. That's strange...That shouldn't happen. :\

I found the problem. The map glitched up sometime between last time I went there and today. :\

New one attached

Last edited:

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
The first rival battle freezes the game.

Edit: After editing the script I was able to get past and I discovered more bugs.
There's a movement permission error in the forest. One of the ground tiles can't be walked on. The male trainer in the gym has a female ow. Or vice versa. The trainer's roselia can use thunderpunch. The movement permissions in there are on purpose right?

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
The first rival battle freezes the game.

Edit: After editing the script I was able to get past and I discovered more bugs.
There's a movement permission error in the forest. One of the ground tiles can't be walked on. The male trainer in the gym has a female ow. Or vice versa. The trainer's roselia can use thunderpunch. The movement permissions in there are on purpose right?

The first rival battle doesn't freeze the game - not on mine at least. :\ Must be your ROM. :\

2. I thought I changed the trainer, as well as the movement permissions!

3. The Roselia is PETs fault!

Okay, something's going on. I blame it on A-Text. :(

And as long as the bugs aren't game-breakin', I'll fix 'em up as they come and release the fixed one at the end. :\

Last edited:

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Strange... It's a clean rom that's only been patched this one time.
There's a warp in Averus City that puts the player on the water surfing. It's in the house with a lot of trees and an old man.
uuuh.png
uhyeah.png
bordererrorM.png
onthewall.png

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Yay!

Wow.
This hack has been around almost as long as I've been hacking and finally we have a release. I am so excited! I've been secretly following this hack for a while now and finally I get to play it. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to download and play it right now but when I am, you can bet your gosh-darn rear end that I'm gonna play it!
Keep up the good work (well, we'll see if it's really that good :p)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Strange... It's a clean rom that's only been patched this one time.
There's a warp in Averus City that puts the player on the water surfing. It's in the house with a lot of trees and an old man.
uuuh.png
uhyeah.png
bordererrorM.png
onthewall.png
Oh gawd. I never new it was so buggy. Darn. :(

Wow.
This hack has been around almost as long as I've been hacking and finally we have a release. I am so excited! I've been secretly following this hack for a while now and finally I get to play it. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to download and play it right now but when I am, you can bet your gosh-darn rear end that I'm gonna play it!
Keep up the good work (well, we'll see if it's really that good :p)
Way to scare me, colcolstyles! You oughta tell me when you support something, 'cos that was quite a fright you gave me. :\
Oh, it's good WORK, but the result may not have been as good as hoped. :\

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Yeah I'll admit that at first it seemed like I was being mean there for a second^^ Sorry bout that
Well besides those bugs pointed out by megiddo, it looks fairly stable. But I'll be able to see for myself tomorrow. Oh wait, actually it's already tomorrow. I should really go to bed...
Merry Christmas everyone!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Yeah I'll admit that at first it seemed like I was being mean there for a second^^ Sorry bout that
Well besides those bugs pointed out by megiddo, it looks fairly stable. But I'll be able to see for myself tomorrow. Oh wait, actually it's already tomorrow. I should really go to bed...
Merry Christmas everyone!
:\ Wait, what day is tomorrow for you? :\ And I can probably guess there are some further irritating bugs. :( Next time, everything should be fixed, as I'll actually get beta testers when I'm not rushed for a Christmas release. I now see why people don't give release dates. Or at least not stick to them. :\

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
:\ Wait, what day is tomorrow for you? :\ And I can probably guess there are some further irritating bugs. :( Next time, everything should be fixed, as I'll actually get beta testers when I'm not rushed for a Christmas release. I now see why people don't give release dates. Or at least not stick to them. :\
Tomorrow (I thought) was Christmas but it was past midnight when I was writing it. Teehee, I'm a naughty boy ;)
I would be a beta tester for you but I'm really busy these days with the ROM Reaverz and stuff. But I will play through your beta and report on any errors I find when I get the time. Probably not today but eventually.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
I tried playing it and i got as far as the battle with your rival then it froze. The music was still playing but the text didn't change much

Back