• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Yeah. But such is life. I just need to figure out a way to counter ASB's team... and then find a check for those dreaded ubers. Gah. D:

I don't even use my ubers. I just have them to have them. It's kind of like having a pokemon card collection and no friends to do whatever you do with pokemon cards with. Yet sometimes that kid finds someone to battle with and uses his collection. That's what I do.

Years
I don't even use my ubers. I just have them to have them. It's kind of like having a pokemon card collection and no friends to do whatever you do with pokemon cards with. Yet sometimes that kid finds someone to battle with and uses his collection. That's what I do.

Sorry if I came across as a jerk. I may bang my head against the wall just trying to think of a counter to your team(s), but you'd be an idiot to not use what you have access to.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Sorry if I came across as a jerk. I may bang my head against the wall just trying to think of a counter to your team(s), but you'd be an idiot to not use what you have access to.

If I wanted to I would. I like my games to be fair. Plus I really can't find a slot on my team for Garchomp or Thunderus. Thunderus adds my to my crippling ice weakness and Garchomp isn't as good of a revenge killer as Haxorus.

Im in wifi lobby waiting for whoever...

Good game. 6-0. I'd recommend taking care of your crippling ice weakness and getting a Cloyster counter. My Cloyster had 100% health at the end of the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
May i ask for a rematch? :3

Just going through some of my Pokemon to check for some of your weaknesses.. :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
GG, lost 5-0 to sadistic...
least it wasnt 6-0 XD

Yup. Anyways, I thought I was screwed after I realized that I was using my revenge killer Hydreigon instead of my life orb killer Hydreigon. Oh and half of your team was weak to dark moves and half was weak to fighting.

Anyone know an easy way to get a dream world Politoad?

Trade with a sadistic bastard? I've got a cloned Poli...first evolution if you want it. It's female and modest. DW too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back