• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I have beat the 7 day challenge! Caught Shiny Wooper!
Quiet nature.
Sep. 16, 2007
Great Marsh
Met at Lv. 20.

Sturdy body.
Likes dry food.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well you obviously cant expect shiny pokemon to appear like that....it calls for time and patience...it can be a royal pain but its up to you to make the effort in waiting

i found my 1st shiny [mudkip] in less than 5 mins. on my Ruby..it only took 12 resets :cool: and i've since caught two more on Ruby..but you are right in what you said. shiny hunting takes time and patience. it'll all be worth it when you finally find the shiny.

as for me, on FR i've paused my Snorlax hunt to go after Lapras in the Sliph Co building. I JUST finished beating Gary and im standing in front of the Lapras guy. The hunt is about to begin..wish me luck!!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
OOOOOO.

Congrats on the shiny Giratina Dawnfanboy. :D And the Wooper and Smeagle too, Jake and Fufu.

Gosh, I wish I was that lucky.. It takes me usually a lot of soft resets before a shiny comes. I tried all on day for Giratina and nothing so I gave up.. But so many people are getting one here. Dun copy. T_T; *hides*

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
If you get Regigigas in under 100 resets I'll know somethings wrong. Getting Gira in 77 resets is freaking lucky. Oh well I'm on my 5th or 6th day of Gira hunting and I added Mewtwo SRing to the mix.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I ended up with only five Smeargle. I had a good feeling that I already caught one with killer IVs.

Turns out, I was right:

Smeargle - #235 (Jolly)
HP: 30
Att: 2
Def: 26 - 29
SpA: 13 - 14
SpD: 30
Speed: 31

O_o

Now the only "problem" might be EV training it, thanks to all the switching it will undoubtedly go through. I think I'll get the moves on it first, though.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
45 soft resets for Giratina, got to stay positive
Got Spiritomb on the 32nd try

Found a Shiny Draitini in Safari Zone in LG (caught it)
and in FireRed, a Shiny Rhyhorn

Lol so you're saying that you caught shiny spiritomb in 32 SRs and 2 shiny Safari zone pokes in one day..ok either your crazy lucky or...

FINALLY ! After 77 soft resets, a Shiny Giratina appeared, and I used one of my Masterball. All right ! Now to go after Regigigas...

Ok there, firstly you got impatient from only 77SRs? that's nothing, don't think that's even an hour's worth of SRing..
Pictures would really help here, somewhat unbelievable luck.

LMAO.

"FINALLY, AFTER 77 SOFT RESETS"

Got a shiny Smeargle from my chain, and I plan on getting more.

Congrats on the shiny smeargle!! I'm still hunting one in emerald :p

If you get Regigigas in under 100 resets I'll know somethings wrong. Getting Gira in 77 resets is freaking lucky. Oh well I'm on my 5th or 6th day of Gira hunting and I added Mewtwo SRing to the mix.

Yeah I'm starting to get suspicious too, Good luck on gira! Lol I'll race you for mewtwo as I'm going for it as well. I've also started hunting heracross in FR, did an hour's worth of hunting yesterday no luck. Day 6 of SRing for spiritomb...

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Now that I'm done with the 7 Day Challenge, I'll start SRing for the Kanto starters. After that I'll try for a Chimchar.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
jess my first fire red shiny : magnemite (too bad its a swarm pokemon too but yeah at least a new one that chaining almost never turs out to a shiny with me so yeah ) lvl 22 post pic. + stats later

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Well, I have been having rotten luck for a Shiny Regigigas, over 130 now....

dawnfanboy, 130 pokemon is NOTHING!! thats just not even a real beginning..500 is more like a real beginning. just calm down and be patient..your shiny may take days or even weeks to come. most shinies dont arrive in just one day. remember: only 1 in 8192..and thats average!! some people have done 14,000+ resets w/ no luck. remember, just have patience..good luck to you with regigigas

as for me, im about to finally resume my lapras hunt [been lazy, only did 101 SRs lol] wish me luck! gl to all!

Back