• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the profile of the person above you! [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
3/10 Ow....My eyes.. q_q They burn...

8/10

Takes some getting used to, but overall it looks nice. Just....I don't think the red or the yellow needs to be quite that bright. x3

Melody

Banned
Years
7/10

It's good. I think you could probably get away with more image backgrounds. I'd like to see the background of your header picture become the overall background if you can manage it. :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
You would probably love mine then... Meanwhile I still have to rate your's...

9/10

Not bad at all! I love it, but the words are a little blinding cos that blue and the word colour doesn't blend with each other, making them hard to read, change that colour and the score will probably go up.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
7/10 It looks nice , though I personally think it would look better if the colors were reversed though that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back